• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Gallade no ability and can't use mega stone, Kadabra not evolve when lvl 45, him just evolve when trade. Isle 9 battle Deoxys can't return board and stuck. And some bug about move relearn.

Ok I'll fix it thanks. Next release certainly within a week.
Bonjour
J'ai trouvé la clé secrète chez perle mais je suis quand même bloqué devant l'arène de diamant.
Comment faire pour réussir à rentrer? (Malgré que j'ai la clé le garde bloque toujours l'entrée)
Je me souvient avoir été bloqué et avoir appliqué un correctif pour pouvoir continuer mon "bug test". Je vais vérifier. Comme dans la réponse pcdt, release cetainement dans la semaine à venir.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Merci pour ce hack !

J'ai un soucis bizarre, dans la foret Floaroma, je n'ai que 3 sbires, le 4eme n'est pas sur la map. Du coup, la maison reste bloquée par le rival... Y'a un moyen pour moi de le faire apparaitre ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
i just tested about ability most of 98% when mega not change ability ( CharizardX, Blastoise, Pinsir, Gardevoir, Sharpedo, Beedrill, Rayquaza). Salamence, Lucario is normal and cave Giratina when click battle it's said nothing. By the way, i see High Jump Kick accuracy is 10? Hope Ash-Greninja next update, thank for working.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Je suis à yamagu harbor mais je n'arrive pas à trouver shogun.
Ou se trouve t'il?

Years
  • Seen today
Hello, I have a problem with exp share. I took away the exp share, but when I fight the exp sharing is still in function. Why?
I'm playing with MyBoy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Another bug: Got the riolu egg. The egg gets exp, the level raises and it can learn new attacks. But the window for learning a new attack is with hieroglyphics.

Could you tell me where I can find thunder stone?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Thank you so much for fixing the bugs in Cloud White 2, especially the one where you have to go to your last save point every time you white out! I whited out and almost cried with happiness when I got sent to the pokecenter and was able to leave with healed pokemon :) LOVING the game, and we very much appreciate your hard work! You're awesome, Shogun <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Great game, I just have a question, how do I get to solaceon town from eterna city?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Um, sooo.....when I get to the top of Mt. Coronet, I'm met by just friends and xerneas in the back. I haven't faced the bad guys up here; friends act like it's all over, and when I try to interact with xerneas, it freezes. I'm stuck cuz I need waterfall hm. What's going on? Is there anything I can do to beat the glitch?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Please tell me this Xerneas thing isn't game breaking because if so, this is the THIRD time I've tried to get through this game and got stuck permanently. Team Rocket is supposed to be at the top with Xerneas. They're not. Instead, Ash and Leaf and all them are up there instead with random Saturn dudes behind them and Xerneas in the middle, and when I try to interact with anyone besides the allies, it freezes, and whenever I talk to the allies, nothing happens. They just tell me how I'm the only one able to beat the evil teams, so I don't get to obtain waterfall. Why? Is there anything I can do to counteract it or something? Please, please, please help...Meanwhile, I'll give Cloud White 3 another try, now that it's updated, which I appreciate very much, btw <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Whenever I beat a Pokemon, all my Pokemon get Experience Points. How do I turn that off?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
Hi, i'm having some trouble, when i open the pokemon summary, the screen turns black. Has anyone an idea on how to fix that ?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
why some of the people wont get answer when they ask for help?

the guy that asked something is from june 7
i feel like that guy being ignored why?

Back