• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hmm, That's fine then. Also, where are the fire types? Right now I'm in the now-fogless town and team is Pikachu, Crawdaunt, Lycanroc, Glaceon

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
While I am probably going to have to stop playing at the Cell part of this demo, since the amount of flashy teleport panels aren't good for my disabilities, I have to say you've done a good job with this game. I wish you the best on continuing with this game, I enjoyed playing it as far as I could. :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 27, 2019
I Re downloaded the game to make sure, the bug is still happening even after I re downloaded. My team when this started to happen is a misdreavus, togetic, and a corsola. This started when I tried to load my save in poppy town

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
What's the rock by the hidden Clefairy? Is it a moon rock? Like could i get a Nidoking by levelling up near it?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Like how much the Dex we talking is it reasonable cause stuffs expensive and money is hard to get
Around 200 pokemon I think

Hmm, That's fine then. Also, where are the fire types? Right now I'm in the now-fogless town and team is Pikachu, Crawdaunt, Lycanroc, Glaceon
There are fletchlings in the route 5

I Re downloaded the game to make sure, the bug is still happening even after I re downloaded. My team when this started to happen is a misdreavus, togetic, and a corsola. This started when I tried to load my save in poppy town
Can you send me the savefile?

What's the rock by the hidden Clefairy? Is it a moon rock? Like could i get a Nidoking by levelling up near it?
No, that rock is for changing the form of some pokemon. But there's a hidden moonstone next to it.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 23, 2020
I have seen a jigglypuff vanish in route 5 after you talked to it..Is catchable? If yes where will it shows up?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
hi there
I found at this bottle quest a secret room with an itemfinder and there is an weird puzzle. what is this supposed to be ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 27, 2019
I have attached the save file to here, hope you can find what's wrong so I can continue to play your awesome game,

Attachments

• Pokemon Black cinder save file.zip
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Just zip the file and it will allow you to upload it.

I load your file and it doesn't crash, I just play normally. For the image you sent me it appears some file is missing, but I have no idea what can be happening. Sorry for not being very useful : S

Where can I find a croagunk or a toxicroak in the demo ?
There are croagunks at the safari zone

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 27, 2019
I guess I will have to wait until your next update to see if that fixes it, if it doesn't then I probably will have to start a new save.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
@Digitalzone Just seen that I missed out on the trade stone on the Queen Valentine sunken ship... any other way to obtain one? Really want to evolve my electabuzz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I load your file and it doesn't crash, I just play normally. For the image you sent me it appears some file is missing, but I have no idea what can be happening. Sorry for not being very useful : S

There are croagunks at the safari zone

I honestly don't want a talon flame, but if theres nothing else, that's fine, Anything more fire types? I also have to restart again because I play on Mac and the wine file is broken, plus, I don't want a Mac, but my mom bought me it anyway, so, yeah, can only play on Mac. Still starting with the same Pokemon though.

Back