• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
  • I'd hate to ask, but since I have a disability the math parts of the St. Val's Labs are really confusing me. Are there any guides for that part? Thanks.

Years
  • after defeating the last gym leader of the demo, will keep being a black screen with a song in the background?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    where can you get it since in the pokedex it says area unknown for absol

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Just asking are you planning to put fake megaevolutions in the game?? I'm asking because my team is Noctowl, Lycanrock,Lurantis, Incineroar, Drapion and Snorlax so no one can mega evolve I was planning to trade Drapion for alolan Ninetales when the ice stone becomes avaiable but it cannot mega evolve too

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    where can you get it since in the pokedex it says area unknown for absol

After leaving the spiders cave, go down and theres a place where you can hike with your pokemon, but it's a bit covert by a tree

Just asking are you planning to put fake megaevolutions in the game?? I'm asking because my team is Noctowl, Lycanrock,Lurantis, Incineroar, Drapion and Snorlax so no one can mega evolve I was planning to trade Drapion for alolan Ninetales when the ice stone becomes avaiable but it cannot mega evolve too

For the moment I won't add any fakemon but I may change opinion

after defeating the last gym leader of the demo, will keep being a black screen with a song in the background?

Yes, that's the end of the demo. Thanks for playing! Megaevolutions will be unlocked in the next update

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hello, this game looks amazing. I'm currently in Poppy Town where I received an Egg, so an Eevee. I'd like a Leafeon, but I dunno where I can find the Moss Rock… I thought it was in the cave near Poppy Town because I found a rock similar to the Moss Rock, but it didn't work. If you know the localisation of the Moss Rock, please tell me :)

Years
  • Yes, that's the end of the demo. Thanks for playing! Megaevolutions will be unlocked in the next update

oh ok, so that mean im stuck to always go and fight the gym leader since i save in the room before entering the arena for the gym battle and cannot quit it, but anyway, its a great game and i cannot wait for future update.

also, Cece is best character

Edit: also, i wouldn't mind trying to help in doing some sprite. i might not have extreme talent for it but i can always try

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hello, this game looks amazing. I'm currently in Poppy Town where I received an Egg, so an Eevee. I'd like a Leafeon, but I dunno where I can find the Moss Rock… I thought it was in the cave near Poppy Town because I found a rock similar to the Moss Rock, but it didn't work. If you know the localisation of the Moss Rock, please tell me :)

The mossy rock is hidden in the forest that it's at the east of the map. But you can also evolve it with a leafstone, which you can get with the mining minigame (you can reset the game with f12 until you get one, it shouldn't take many tries)

oh ok, so that mean im stuck to always go and fight the gym leader since i save in the room before entering the arena for the gym battle and cannot quit it, but anyway, its a great game and i cannot wait for future update.

also, Cece is best character

Edit: also, i wouldn't mind trying to help in doing some sprite. i might not have extreme talent for it but i can always try

Yeh, unless you lose against the leader I guess you are stuck in the lobby room lol

And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the game, I really appreciate your words

Any sprite you want to do is welcome!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    The mossy rock is hidden in the forest that it's at the east of the map. But you can also evolve it with a leafstone, which you can get with the mining minigame (you can reset the game with f12 until you get one, it shouldn't take many tries)

Thank you ! But can you tell me how do am I supposed to play to this minigame ?

Years
  • bug reporting, using a escape rope in andraste grotto S1, entering from the left entrance, will put you in the rock right in front of said entrance
    also, when surfing. dont go on land where there is tall grass, you will be stuck without being able to surf or walk away, cause possible of the bug? the grass itself is too long possibly
    (ps, also, for those sprite, it will be more helpfull to have the basic sprite of the game since i wouldn't want to do a sprite that is more tiny than those in game, of course, those sprite files might contain spoilers, so not sharing them is understandable.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Thank you ! But can you tell me how do am I supposed to play to this minigame ?
    If you continue the main story you'll unlock it just before the second gym

bug reporting, using a escape rope in andraste grotto S1, entering from the left entrance, will put you in the rock right in front of said entrance
    also, when surfing. dont go on land where there is tall grass, you will be stuck without being able to surf or walk away, cause possible of the bug? the grass itself is too long possibly
    (ps, also, for those sprite, it will be more helpfull to have the basic sprite of the game since i wouldn't want to do a sprite that is more tiny than those in game, of course, those sprite files might contain spoilers, so not sharing them is understandable.)
    Thanks for the bug reports, I'll take a look. And also I'll try to upload the game without the files encrypteds this weekend

Years
  • Where can I find a water stone and how can I evolve my Electabuzz

if im not wrong, you can find a water stone in the mining minigame. and to evolve electabuzz, you will need it to hold the electirizer and then use a trade stone (or a name like that). but i dont thing those two are obtainable yet (i dont think the trade stone is obtainable in the mining minigame unless it use the everstone sprite)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    if im not wrong, you can find a water stone in the mining minigame. and to evolve electabuzz, you will need it to hold the electirizer and then use a trade stone (or a name like that). but i dont thing those two are obtainable yet (i dont think the trade stone is obtainable in the mining minigame unless it use the everstone sprite)
    The trade stone is available. Also Carvanha can hold water stone

Back