• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    So egg moves, level-up moves, and TM moves are allowed but tutor moves aren't?

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    So egg moves, level-up moves, and TM moves are allowed but tutor moves aren't?

Correct. But to even it out, you basically have access to all the egg moves at once, even if all of them on the same Pokemon is impossible due to breeding chains.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Oh no I was going to use a tutor move and then just say an Alakazam taught Inflame that move for my next post well looks like I got to use a Tm move
    also, it seems like we're taking turns posting so who's going to be next?

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I mean, posting when you can is great. There's varied scenes going on currently, and I just want to move the plot, no matter who posts.

Years
  • Hi guys, sorry for my absence this week. Been going through quite a bit, my aunt was having surgery so I have been helping out with family where I can. Glad to have this weekend to get back to this.

I love the addition of the wind sword. Can't wait Vioberri to see what comes next! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Godzil and the fast reader what are your plans for the next post or are you just waiting on me

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • I was going to answer tomorrow, untill all three characters actually meet I don't think the order is that important. I lost a bit track of the days since I had some guests at home, sorry >__<

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice if Guren, Agama and Grunt all met and made friends over tea, then turned out to be enemies? What a big reveal that would be 😜

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • College just started and I just found out some(2) classes want me to do volunteer hours, so I won't have too much time to post for two rps with that and my two other on-campus classes. I'm sorry if I won't be able to continue the journey, but I won't be able to continue the journey with Ella. Sorry about this, but I hope you guys continue and go far.

Years
  • Well, my plan was to do some downtime activities with Agama, officially write Coco out of the plot, and maybe solve a mystery. Other than that, just kinda wing it.

(One of those is a joke, the other two are real. Guess which is which.)

Regardless, the plan was delayed due to some kind of hardware error that wouldn't let me on PC. That's resolved itself, somehow, so here I am! I'll probably write that post today or tomorrow, but it's currently close to midnight and I work all day tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Apologies about my delay on posting. Kind of been preoccupied. Once I can, I'll start writing up a post.

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Posted!
    I mentioned Grunt not needing to eat in the character's background so I kept it consistent here... I mean the artworks don't show him having anything really resembling a mouth and his power source is the energy in his chest supposedly... I imagine it as some finite amout of energy he can expend before needing to sleep/rest to "recharge it".

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Is this rp still accepting people? Because im interested in this. Or nah, or even would it be too confusing for a newbie to suddenly jump in now

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Apologies for the bad wording on my most recent post/ It's like 2AM here. I can tell I can do better, but it is definitely difficult while tired lol

Back