• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Temporary] Accepting small pixel art requests!

Years
I'm taking small requests for pixel art! I will be doing this for a short time. I don't have specific slots, but please suggest something and I will try to get to it!

examples:
bacpgla.gif

88wdr6u.png

fIL1Zzd.png

HAbiTLl.png

VryfAHW.png

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
Years
A fellow pixel artist.
Your examples there are really great looking, how long have you been doing pixel art for?
Personally I've been practising for only a couple of years, and I don't consider myself particularly the best, but it's really honestly a fun hobby, and something about pixel art just has a charm to it.

Also if you're up to it (and you don't have to if you don't want to), if you're looking for a request, I do have one.
Perhaps something related to Deoxys in a suit, the forme, pose, shot, etc can be whatever you want.
(Although if you do want to complete it, I may ask now if you'd be alright with me using it as an avatar, credit will be had.)

Years
I've been doing general art more professionally for, gosh, 11 years now? I started with pixel art when I was in my teens, but only did it more specifically the last 5 years.

That's a really cute request, you can use it as an avatar once I'm finished! : )

A fellow pixel artist.
Your examples there are really great looking, how long have you been doing pixel art for?
Personally I've been practising for only a couple of years, and I don't consider myself particularly the best, but it's really honestly a fun hobby, and something about pixel art just has a charm to it.

Also if you're up to it (and you don't have to if you don't want to), if you're looking for a request, I do have one.
Perhaps something related to Deoxys in a suit, the forme, pose, shot, etc can be whatever you want.
(Although if you do want to complete it, I may ask now if you'd be alright with me using it as an avatar, credit will be had.)

Years
Nina I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time, but I have always adored your work <3

Would a Snivy smiling and waving "hello" be alright? :o If not, then that's alright. Just keep up the great work :)

Years
Nina I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time, but I have always adored your work <3

Would a Snivy smiling and waving "hello" be alright? :o If not, then that's alright. Just keep up the great work :)

Thanks! I think that should be easy enough! : )

PB

creation hero
Years
HI NINA

this looks interesting!
could I request a small Fennekin avi with it blowing fire up? ; u ; thank!!

Last edited:

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
Years
I hope you don't mind I gave him a business cellphone!! I thought it would look good with the suit!

XovIxMM.png
lG4xrY3.png

Spoiler:

Oh, wow, I love it!
I think the phone is a cute addition to it. The addition of the tie also gives me a little bit of a Korosensei vibe, especially considering it's a tentacle-armed character, which I think is pretty great.
I'll most certainly enjoy having this as an avatar, thanks again!

Back