• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Class

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Do you like Gym class?

I like Gym class , i have swimming soccer and Other ....

I like My gym class because its Co-ed and because its easy with swimming and soccer units

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
*realizes he doesn't have a gym class currently*

heheh...yeah -.-"

maybe that's why I'm getting a little fat...

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Nah, I don't like gym at all... I only had a short single-gender swimming unit in my Freshman year (thankfully the rest of Gym class is co-ed) But this year, I opted not to take the class, and instead take it my Senior year (We're only need to take 3 Gym classes in my highschool)
The thing I hate most about Gym is the physical skills testing, which includes all the things I never do... ^_^ Such as running, pull-ups, push-ups, etc. :p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Q Man said:
Nah, I don't like gym at all... I only had a short single-gender swimming unit in my Freshman year (thankfully the rest of Gym class is co-ed) But this year, I opted not to take the class, and instead take it my Senior year (We're only need to take 3 Gym classes in my highschool)
The thing I hate most about Gym is the physical skills testing, which includes all the things I never do... ^_^ Such as running, pull-ups, push-ups, etc. :p
Lol I can never get a good mark in PE.

I don't take it anymore, though, since it's not mandatory in Grade 11 & 12.:P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
PE is actually very healthy and helps your blood circulate making your overall school performance better by as much as 8%.

I don't like it because I suck at it, and some other problems. >.<;;;;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Haruka said:
I don't like PE at all.. It's not useful for the freature anyways... :P.. I rather go to a class besides gym.

my thought exactly...

only one more year of PE! Then i can boot it out of my schedule

*mumbles about stupid law that you must take PE until you're 15 years old*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I suck at every kind of sports... ;_; And I also hate sweating. x_X;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
You have to make at least 2 units of Gym at my school , and since one semester of gym counts as one unit you dont have to take it in your Junior/Senior Classes. But Co-Ed makes it so much Funner ~

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
At my school you have a choice between PE and Health (or both). It's not manditory though where I'm at though. Thank goodness.

I was never good at sports and atheltic stuff. >_< I always ended up making a fool of myself anyways. I remember teh kids always got so mad at me for 'making them loose', which I look back at now and find it very humorous. Y'know? They haven't changed. XD

I'm not a very big sports fan myself, and I hate sweating with a passion. I still wish they made people play more civil games than Dodgeball though.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I love gym, since we play so much sports and whatnot. Unfortunatly, we have to take swimming and my swimming skills are lacking so much, if anyone saw me, they would think I can't swim at all.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ In Canada, you have to take gym up until grade 9. I'm not taking it this year because of my advanced art classes... instead of getting two electives each year, I only get, what is it, one maybe? I take art once every semester instead of once a year. XP That means that I have to take grade 9 gym in grade 10 or something. x_X Not looking forward to that, but meh.

I hated gym in elementary. It just got really... annoying once I passed grade 4. o_O;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
what... i suppose Ontario is only up to gr.9 gym. In alberta it's Physical Education 10 minimum if you want to graduate from high school...

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
I have PE, it would be fine if we didn;t have to do push ups and sit ups, I can't do those. But I can run the mile and play volleyball and stuff.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
frostweaver said:
what... i suppose Ontario is only up to gr.9 gym. In alberta it's Physical Education 10 minimum if you want to graduate from high school...
Well we also have to have credits from certain "groups" of courses to pass. *digs up handbook* One of the groups requires us to have "1 additional credit in Health and Physical Education or Arts or Business"

=\ So we can choose to take gym as a mandatory in grade 10 again, but I'm taking visual arts all through high school. *shrugs* XP

Back