• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga My Hero Academia [s4]

Years
  • Spoiler:

afjgjgsjg she's so cute

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
  • ........I love all might.....enough..said..so far the story picking up..I notice whenever it's base of all might or around him there is always something big about to or something is foreshadowing....I like the villains in this one....good designs...the lastest one though..is still in the air with me..he seems fancy...and loves his tea that's all I'm saying don't want to give anything away...but so far so good..it's getting exciting again.

Years
  • I'm enjoying the cool down right now tbh, it's kinda nice seeing them just being ordinary students after all the chaos they've endured and this arc has been a great way to shine some light on characters who previously haven't gotten much time in the spotlight. Gentle and La Brava are really likeable villains too. That being said, after the hit-and-miss episodes of the first arc of the season, I am hoping that we close the season on something more dramatic again.

Back