• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    thanks a lot . and i defeated grims qmark by using the move hard drive crash then after some turn it started using struggle and a guy did defeat the 6 qmarks team its insane here is the link to the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3W1mFf8Q9E
    and i still cant complete the rainbow quest could u tell me how i should do the whole thing ?
    by giving bookmark Mr s i mean go to where u got ur starter the lab and u will find a black box on a table with an old cellphone after u use the phone u will get a quest ( if u plan on completing it u should save game and have 900 000 money saved )
    also how do i beat corruption ? i pp stalled it but doesnt run out of heart stamp what pokemon u used that deals mega damage against venom drench ? what does the item u get after defeating it do ?

My bad, i misunderstood the identity of Mr.S. If now i got it right, you just won the auction and gave the shadyman in the library the bookmark. He should have given to you a coin tho, check your bag (Monkshawon Coin). Now you need someone who knows lots about coins, you already met him during your journey.
    Spoiler:

About Corruption, i just pp stalled using revives and max potions. Sludge Wave/Heat Wave are limited to 10 (or 15) PP, Venom Drench has like 40 or something. Once these three moves are out he will use only Heart Stamp (i remember I made it struggle, so this move has 75/85 PP) which is a Dark-type move; i equipped my Om-Luxray with Darkness Nullifier and Earthquake spam after 6 DDance.
    Spoiler:

Darkness Nullifier is sold in Future 2 and my Luxray was 0GP lv.133 without full evs, so you only need someone with a ground move and high attack stat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Hello how to get IV special defense candy because I only need 7 iv defense to get a golden mudkip ?
    Thank you for your response

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hello how to get IV special defense candy because I only need 7 iv defense to get a golden mudkip ?
    Thank you for your response

You can buy all IV candies except for Speed from Asutra City's Research Centre for $1000. Speed Candies can be bought from Roarin Island's Candy Shop for $5000.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    My bad, i misunderstood the identity of Mr.S. If now i got it right, you just won the auction and gave the shadyman in the library the bookmark. He should have given to you a coin tho, check your bag (Monkshawon Coin). Now you need someone who knows lots about coins, you already met him during your journey.
    Spoiler:

About Corruption, i just pp stalled using revives and max potions. Sludge Wave/Heat Wave are limited to 10 (or 15) PP, Venom Drench has like 40 or something. Once these three moves are out he will use only Heart Stamp (i remember I made it struggle, so this move has 75/85 PP) which is a Dark-type move; i equipped my Om-Luxray with Darkness Nullifier and Earthquake spam after 6 DDance.
    Spoiler:

Darkness Nullifier is sold in Future 2 and my Luxray was 0GP lv.133 without full evs, so you only need someone with a ground move and high attack stat.

so decoded the coin and went to antons house but he is still there what should i do ? help with the rainbow quest tell me more

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Hello, would like to share my thoughts on the point i reached in the game atm,and why the game doesn't feel rewarding the more you play it.
    The enemy pokemon's power scaling, expecially in the end game is ridiculous. I trained my pokemon the best i could, just to see that the enemies adapt to my training, (before no enemy pokemon had gp's or cards equipped ,exept for a few important fights). Now i'm at the victory road, spent way to much time to get a good dragonite, able to fuse, max iv's ,evs, breeded to get a 4 gp's dratini, and bought his normal card. He is my best pokemon, my other ones in the team dont have gp's or cards equipped. Then i have to fight teams that have pokemons 10/20 level higher than mine, with normal/shiny cards equipped, and most of them have really good pokemon,so that most of the time, 1 trainer fight means i have to go back to heal, and if my dragonite cant solo the enemy team, the rest of mine feel incredibly weaker and useless against the enemy. I like pokemon games and rpgs in general,beacause if i grind the training, i can feel the difference before and after and feel good about the time spent. Now the enemy adapt to my training and i feel the time is lost, and the feeling "why the f**k i spent all this time for noting"? its pretty bad. Sorry for the rant, but my advice is to reduce the "rubber banding" of the enemy trainers, expecially in the late game. The game itself its well made and refreshing, so i hope the dev keep working on it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    so decoded the coin and went to antons house but he is still there what should i do ? help with the rainbow quest tell me more

Forget about Anton for a while, that's a part of the quest you're supposed to do after. Idk how you managed to decrypt the coin, but if it led you to Anton you got something wrong. The decrypted message says
    Spoiler:

By the way, in previous pages you can find every info about the rainbow quest, just search them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I remember playing this a while ago and there was a pokekata gym or something? I can't seem to find them I remember they used to be in dooriver but where?

I remember your posts from before ;) The Pokekata mechanic was removed because it didn't serve a significant purpose and it was hard to maintain going forward.

But I'm using Mac Catalina, and Wine doesn't work. Do you know a Catalina version of Wine?

I heard Catalina made many games/apps unworkable, but didn't know Wine doesn't work anymore too. You can try emulating Windows in VirtualBox. Download VirtualBox (it's free) and a Windows XP image (.iso). It's possible to find a free one on one of Microsoft's sites. Then put the game inside and run it.

I would love for this game's story to reach a conclusion too. I really love it, it's the best Pokemon fangame of all time and has the best storyline I've seen imho. Either way, even if it doesn't, you did a really amazing work! I'm excited for your next game.

Thanks <3 <3!

Spoiler:

You certainly have a point about grinding and I have assumed that scaling might cause some less-than-great experience like that. The current scaling was done mainly for people who didn't feel much of a challenge in the lategame, but it's not a solution that will satisfy everyone, as is evident. I'll think about it some more, but I'm open to suggestions as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm currently trying to complete my card collection but ran into a problem - when I try to craft an Amaura card with a card upgrade, nothing happens. Is there a way around this other than to buy booster packs and hope for the best? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Anyone know where to find shaymin please?

I searched this thread and found someone who mentionned trees with red leaves, tried at the north of sylen city, but over 150 honey and nothing.
    Found a female NPC in this zone saying the tree near her could have a rare pokemon spawn, spend more than 300 honey on this tree, but nothing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    does anyone know how much stat boost a pokemon gets with increasing gp ?
    and at start of game/journey a npc says u can find starters in the grass, which patch of grass is she talking about is it any grass ?
    how much does catch chain increase the encounter rate by ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    does anyone know how much stat boost a pokemon gets with increasing gp ?
    You can find details about differents specific mechanics of the game (including GP) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

at start of game/journey a npc says u can find starters in the grass, which patch of grass is she talking about is it any grass ?
    You can find the locations of wild pokemon here: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB

Some more details are in the first link I provided but no precise numbers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Another card issue: is it possible to get a Hitmonlee/Himonchan card by upgrading a Tyrogue card? If so, how? Thanks!

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • does anyone know how much stat boost a pokemon gets with increasing gp ?
    and at start of game/journey a npc says u can find starters in the grass, which patch of grass is she talking about is it any grass ?

IIRC, the stat boost is = (Base Stats x 1.1^GP) where GP can be anywhere between 0 to 5. So for 0 GP, you get no stat boost, for 1 GP you get a x1.1 boost, for 2 GP you get x1.21 boost etc.

Starters can be found in specific locations in the game and you can find them and catch them just like any other Pokemon. Check out the the Pokemon locations list at the bottom of the first post.

Back