• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Next wave of Masters datamine reveals a new Sygna Suit character

Next wave of Masters datamine reveals a new Sygna Suit character

Next wave of Masters datamine reveals a new Sygna Suit character

We have three characters in total to look forward to, with the non-Sygna Suit characters brand new to Pokémon Masters!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Yay Dawn is coming, i could be using her when playing Pokemon D/P/Pl just like i choosed May as my avatar, but i don't want me to have an dress in an pokemon contest

Also Turwig? Man, the pokemon canon games sure ignore the anime (*whispers* Anime Misty will still have an Vaporeon thought😇)

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yay Dawn is coming, i could be using her when playing Pokemon D/P/Pl just like i choosed May as my avatar, but i don't want me to have an dress in an pokemon contest

Also Turwig? Man, the pokemon canon games sure ignore the anime (*whispers* Anime Misty will still have an Vaporeon thought😇)
    Piplup got claimed by Barry, haha. It is a bit odd how some things differ from the anime, such as Brendan being the protag for Hoenn. But well, creative license and all I suppose, and no one canon is the only 'right' one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I am more eager for whenever Lillie makes her debut, but Sygna Suit Grimsley does sound pretty dope, provided I am lucky enough to get him on time.

Back