• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Alolan Photo Club

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The Alolan Photo Club was a feature exclusive to US/UM where you can take photos with your Pokemon. You unlock more stuff as you complete more things in the story, along with taking more photos. Did you bother with the Alolan Photo Club? I honestly completely forgot the feature existed...

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    In my opinion, the Alolan Photo Club was the weakest of the new features USUM had to offer compared to SM, it's a neat concept, but not really something I would bother with. To be honest, this feature might've been the inspiration for the League Card Customization in SWSH, which has a bit more importance to be honest, due to the story cards giving more information about the characters and buildng the world of Galar a lot more.

Years
    It was that feature that I did only once when I was forced to do it, just like that similar feautre from Gen VI. I usually forget about it, unless someone brings it up.

Back