• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Sidequests

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Ultra Sun/Moon had a lot of sidequests. Some include a Pikachu wedding, the school mysteries and criminal Ditto disguising themselves as humans.

What sidequests have you come across in US/UM? I've only done the Ditto one and Seven Mysteries.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    I'm currently replaying USUM at the moment, I came across some of the side quests already, but haven't been bothered to do them yet. I personally like side quests a lot in Pokemon games, as it adds lots of extra content to go through alongside the post-game once you become Champion that doesn't necessarily have to be "Go catch the 350 Pokemon you haven't caught yet, and you'll get a piece of paper" or "Pokemon is now a esport kiddo." or "Be unhealthy and spend weeks looking for a recolored Pokemon."

Years
    I tried to get all of them during my Shiny Badge Quest on Ultra Moon. I especially love the Hano Grand Resort ones like Pikachu wedding, that Pikachu celebrity and Pyukumuku pair. I also enjoyed the one where you have to find owner of a Dartrix. It reminded me of Spearow side quest from GSC/HGSS.

So I find them really interesting and were the reason Gen VII skyrocketed to my top 5.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I can't remember if i did all of them or not, but it was a nice thing to have and I wish that we'd get more sidequests going forward. Need more stuff to keep me playing really.

Back