• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards Against Humanity

Years
  • Are you a horrible person? Do you enjoy getting rewarded for saying the most awful things you can think of? If yes, this is the game for you.

For the uninitiated, Cards Against Humanity is a party game where you finish the sentence on a black card by filling the blanks with the white cards in your hand. Each round, one player is the Card Czar, they choose the funniest of the options presented. The winner of the round then receives a point and the next person in line becomes Card Czar for the next round. The person with the most points at the end of the game is the overall winner for that game and earns 20 points for their team.

Fair warning though, the whole point of this game is to be hilariously inappropriate.

Schedule

I'll be hosting up to an hour of CAH each day of the GT at 12:00am (GMT +8)/12:00pm (GMT-4) - Mondays excluded. I'll also try to either be around to host games at 12:00pm (GMT+8)/12:00am (GMT-4) or to find a co-host who can fill those time slots.

Games will be played here and the password will always be GT2020.

Years
  • Are you ready for my ultimate skills?

Cards Against Humanity

Years
  • Victory goes to Cube for the first session... and only Cube because way more people showed up than I anticipated so one game went on forever. Lesson learned!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry I couldn't even stay for the whole session... maybe another time! I'll make sure to be fully focused on CAH when I join again (or maybe not)

Back