• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Elite 4 Reps - who would yours be?

Who is your favourite Elite 4 member? (Excluding champs)

• Lorelei

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Bruno

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Agatha

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Will

• Koga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Karen

• Sidney

• Phoebe

• Glacia

• Drake

• Aaron

• Bertha

• Flint

• Lucian

• Shauntal

• Marshal

• Grimsley

• Caitlin

• Malva

• Siebold

• Wikstrom

• Drasna

• Hala

• Olivia

• Acerola

• Kahili

• Molayne

• Hop

• Nessa

• Kabu

• Bea

• Allister

• Raihan

• Bede

• Gordie

• Melony

• Piers

• Marnie

• Milo

• Total voters

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
  • I got to thinking about the Elite 4, and really, it's only since Sun/Moon that they have started having expanded roles rather than just a boss that appears at the end of the game. I was thinking about who my favourites were, aside from the Champions , who usually do appear in some form through the game.

So I have two questions for you:

1) Who is your favourite Elite 4 member (excluding champs - they get enough spotlight)?
    2) If you could make your own Elite 4 from any members of the current ones - who would they be? And why?

Personally, I'd rate Grimsley as a fave. His whole vibe is creepy af and I enjoyed his battles a lot.
    As for an Elite 4, I'd like a Lorelei, Grimsley, Wikstrom, Kabu/Drake combo. Their characters have a lot of potential and I feel were under-utilised in their games. Would be great to have them woven into the plot more.

Years
  • Shauntal and Grimsley are so cool! Another reason why unova's e4 will remain my favorite. to split them up a bit and make my own e4 using favorite members though, I think I'd go with...

Shauntal
    Raihan
    Lorelei
    Will

The dream team ❤️

pkmin3033

I guess my E4 Dream Team would be Phoebe, Caitlin, Karen, and Pri--I mean, Lorelei.

I've always really liked Phoebe. Ghost type Pokemon are cool, and she looks so...unassuming. Caitlin is just adorable and she's just about the only E4 member who can actually go toe-to-toe with Cynthia, so there's that. I was kinda taken with Karen because she used Dark types when they were new, and idk about Lorelei, I just threw her in there because I like ice types and she's better than Glacia, haha.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • huh i had to think hard about this one because i don't really have strong opinions on any of the E4, unlike gym leaders, but I guess my 4 would be

Will
    Favourite design and he uses Xatu as his ace which is one of my fav pokemon

Malva
    I've liked the idea of a more evil side to E4 members ever since reading the first few chapters of the pokemon adventures manga as a kid, so having an E4 member who's in team flare is pretty cool.

Bede
    One of the only characters i like in SwSh and the way he ends up as the Fairy type gym leader (not technically E4 but you battle him in the championship tournament so eh) is pretty funny to me. He can stay.

Drasna
    Far and away the best design for a Dragon-type E4 member in all of Pokemon, at least in that she doesn't just look like some ridiculous guy in a cape. Also I just like her dialogue.

Back