• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First time since the early 2000's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Coming back to the world of Pokemon TCG after something like 18 years. Going to be getting into a mixture of physical card collecting and online competitive play. Intimidated but excited. Thank you for having me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Coming back to the world of Pokemon TCG after something like 18 years. Going to be getting into a mixture of physical card collecting and online competitive play. Intimidated but excited. Thank you for having me.

Welcome to PC! And welcome back to pokemon (card) gaming 😄 There's discussions on our Discord server for that, as well as a TCG section on our forums https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tcg

Hope you'll have a good time and good luck in your competitive and collecting endeavors :)

Years
  • welcome to poke community. the new Pokemon cards are super cool and I like how they're the first thing I see when I enter my local target lol.

Years
  • Glad to see another soul keeping the TCG spirit alive! Welcome aboard man! I personally don't collect cards nor do I know how to play the game, but we have a dedicated subforum just for TCG folks like you! Make sure to head on over there and don't be a stranger :D

Also yes I love how shiny the rare ones are. Whoever's making the art for these cards should hopefully be paid good!

Back