• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

pkmin3033

Absolutely. I've never been overly fond of Slowking - although the talking one in the second movie was a novelty - and Alakazam is pretty damn useful.

Trade away a Celebi in a GS Ball for a Manaphy in a Cherish Ball?

Years
  • nah m8 that GS Ball in itself makes me wanna keep this.

trade this Magikarp here for 500 Pokedollars? i swear it's a good deal.

pkmin3033

Nah, I've got two Pokewalkers already, thanks. Plus...retro gaming!

Trade a lifesize Furret plushie for a lifesize Mareep plushie?

Years
  • Man, life's full of tough choices. Isn't it?

While a mareep would typically be more appealing to me because I prefer this line of pokemon, the plushies being life-sized is a game-changer. Furret's 5'11, so the plush would be so much bigger than the mareep one since the electric sheep is just 2 feet tall. I gotta say no to this trade, and keep the Furret toy because it would be the most fun to sleep on.

Trade your DVD/Blu-ray copy of Mewtwo Strikes back in exchange for my dvd/Blu-ray copy of The Rise of Darkrai?

Years
  • Chansey's got more g i r t h, thus a lot more huggable so this is a wonderful deal!

your claw fossil for my plume fossil?

pkmin3033

Sure, why not...not going to revive either of them anyway. If it'll make you happy, go for it. xD

25 minutes in a Pokemon Center in Japan where you can take whatever you want free of charge for every Pokemon you've collected on your games?

Years
  • never been much of a pokefan outside the games so it wouldn't be a good trade deal for me. pass.

pikachu themed 3DS for your entire TCG deck?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I mean my TCG deck is 0 cards so sure!

Your entire collection of Pokemon for your favourite shiny?

pkmin3033

Pass...I'm not sure I even HAVE a favourite shiny. So clearly I don't want any of them that badly. xD

A tour of Gamefreak's studios in exchange for giving a televised speech - that has to sound sincere and last for at least twenty minutes - about how Sword and Shield are the best Pokemon games?

Years
  • as soon as you said televised i knew i was out lmao

a chance to be transported into the pokemon world in exchange for your will to live?

pkmin3033

Lost that years ago, so sure, why not. xD

Applin Pie for Kentucky Fried Torchic?

Years
  • nah sorry m8 KFT just sounds too delicious

trade Klutz Buneary for this piece of lint i just found in my pocket?

pkmin3033

A Pikachu & Eevee special edition Nintendo Switch for a Sword/Shield Nintendo Switch Lite?

Years
  • Hmm, I have a new washing machine that works fine so I guess I'll keep the rotom, if you were to offer a garbage disposal or dishwasher that's a whole different story now...

Trade me your Medicom Steven Stone posing figurine with Metagross and I will happily give you the Cynthia one with Garchomp. Sound good?

Last edited:
    Years
  • both look dope, but i'd agree with this trade bcs cynthia's my fave champ :D

your pokenav for my poketch?

Back