• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Okay, I understand it's been a while since I released the last update and you definitely expected far more bugfixes, but the thing is - I have no idea how to fix most of them. So I decided to fix those few last things I can and release an update anyway. I know fixing three bugs in half-a-year may be very disappointing to some people, but that's how it's gonna be for now. Thank you for sticking out for so long and thank you for playing, I hope you all really enjoyed and are still enjoying playing Delta Emerald and Mega Blue.

I didn't exactly expect you to fix all bugs, especially when it comes to getting every bug fixed at once, but I suppose I just don't want to play a bugged game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Okay, I understand it's been a while since I released the last update and you definitely expected far more bugfixes, but the thing is - I have no idea how to fix most of them. So I decided to fix those few last things I can and release an update anyway. I know fixing three bugs in half-a-year may be very disappointing to some people, but that's how it's gonna be for now. Thank you for sticking out for so long and thank you for playing, I hope you all really enjoyed and are still enjoying playing Delta Emerald and Mega Blue.

Shoot then I probably should've mentioned this earlier. I know it's very small and really just an aesthetics issue but Shiny Medicham Mega Evolves into a normal Mega Medicham as seen in the video linked https://kapwi.ng/c/JzrpYYGN

Otherwise, I believe the game should be be at least beatable now, not completely bug free, but during my play through the protector bug was the only bug that hindered my progress (had to transfer to VBA GX to use and evolve my Rhydon) and the Blastoise and Sudowoodo bugs were the only bugs that hindered me from completing my national dex (which to my knowledge is 416) Thank you very much!

Kristofferite

Irritate
    Years
  • Any plan to re-do (from scratch) to make the game less bugs? I know its hard but this could be the solution (or not idk)? The bugs that only bothering me are Torkoal bug and Ghost and Fairy type reported bugs. Wishing someone help you to fix that, but still I like this hack of yours.

Thanks for the new update!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Hey, I'm using VBA-M and I've turned in-game clock on, but there doesn't seem to be a night time. Please let me know if you can help me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Hi, I've encountered the bug where loading a save file at the battle frontier erased all my Pokédex data, and all items from Items and Key items pockets. I've tried trading to both another Delta Emerald game and Vanilla Emerald, but in both cases the game either hangs or displays the communication error message. So could someone give me some instructions on how to trade between games on computer? Kinda feels like I'm doing it wrong...

Alternatively, is there any way to recover the lost items and pokedex from my original game? I really don't want to redo the whole game from scratch :(

Years
  • Any plan to re-do (from scratch) to make the game less bugs? I know its hard but this could be the solution (or not idk)? The bugs that only bothering me are Torkoal bug and Ghost and Fairy type reported bugs. Wishing someone help you to fix that, but still I like this hack of yours.

Thanks for the new update!
    I had thoughts about redoing both hacks using pokeemerald for Delta Emerald and CFRU for Mega Blue, but first I need to upgrade my hardware as the current one is kinda getting old 😅
    Hey, I'm using VBA-M and I've turned in-game clock on, but there doesn't seem to be a night time. Please let me know if you can help me.
    The problem must be in some settings in VBA-M. Is the Real Time Clock turned on in the emulator?
    Hi, I've encountered the bug where loading a save file at the battle frontier erased all my Pokédex data, and all items from Items and Key items pockets. I've tried trading to both another Delta Emerald game and Vanilla Emerald, but in both cases the game either hangs or displays the communication error message. So could someone give me some instructions on how to trade between games on computer? Kinda feels like I'm doing it wrong...

Alternatively, is there any way to recover the lost items and pokedex from my original game? I really don't want to redo the whole game from scratch :(
    Well, this Battle Frontier saving bug is mentioned in the Bug section and it's also mentioned how to avoid it. Unfortunately there is no way to restore your Pokédex and items, sorry.
    What emulator did you use for link features? I only tested it on MyBoy!, so I'm not sure if it works on other emulators.
    Such an amazing Rom but how do you evolve Gligar just wondering :)
    It's the same as in the official games: leveling up Gligar holding Razor Fang at night.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020

Hi STikER,
    Thank you very much for all your hard work! I'm really enjoying the game.
    For me, this is a really great update, due to the protector fix. I actually did not expect any more updates, so I am pleasantly surprised.
    I can fully understand your desire to accept this project as finished. I will definitely keep a copy most likely forever, such that I can play this definitive version of Emerald whenever I feel like playing Emerald again. Of course, it would be great to see a pokeemerald-based version, but no pressure, you already did more for this community than most of us probably ever will.
    Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2020
    You said you can catch all 211 Pokemon in this game without trading, but where are the other starters at? I beat the champion and they're still area unknown.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2022
    Finished the main game months ago, 'twas a great run, but would there ever be plans for a Delta episode?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Just wanted to say I am loving this rom-hack so far, and It's such a treat that I can trade my mons from base gen 3 to it! Gen 3 is my favorite generation and so this rom hack will allow me to have even more fun with all the mons I shiny hunted and Ribboned-mastered! I had a question though. Are there ways to give mons gen 4-7 move tutor moves that they otherwise would not learn via level-up? I want to trade over a shiny gardevoir once I beat the game so I can mess around with its mega, but it's not gonna be as useful as it could if it doesn't have a special normal-type move to make use of pixilate. In base gen 3 the only teachable moves that count as a normal special move are snore and hyperbeat (i think anyway), so if possible I'd like to be able to teach if hyper-voice or echoed voice. Regardless though, I have been having a blast with this rom, and plan on playing mega-blue next once it can be played on a physical GBA!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    How do you get the tradables too evolve ? Trying too find out had been a nightmare

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    Just wondering how mega worked in this game. A lot of people are saying on external sources that it is by level 50 but I find Mawilite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Hey, I was wondering, where is TM 33? Its reflect, and would normally be bought in the department store, but Its not listed in the TM location list,

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    DexNav would be useful in this rom, and it would also add an ORAS mechanic that greatly improved pokemon hunting.

Back