• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • How do you get the tradables too evolve ? Trying too find out had been a nightmare
    You just need to level up your Pokémon while it is holding its respective evolutionary item. You can check the guide I compiled for more details.
    Just wondering how mega worked in this game. A lot of people are saying on external sources that it is by level 50 but I find Mawilite.
    It works the same way as in the official games: you need to have a Key Stone in your bag and have a Pokémon hold its respective Mega Stone and press Start in battle when selecting a move.
    Holla! Are there any type changes or stats boosts?
    No type changes, but stats are tweaked to reflect changes in stats from Gens 6 and 7.
    Hey, I was wondering, where is TM 33? Its reflect, and would normally be bought in the department store, but Its not listed in the TM location list,
    Oops, sorry, looks like I forgot to put that TM into the game :'D
    Great remake, By The Way Can you ride latios/latias like in oras?
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    Unfortunately no, there is no soaring featured yet, but I plan to include it if I ever gonna remade the hack from scratch.
    Hey I need help finding tm 65 (I think) shadow claw asap :v
    No new TMs in the hack, sorry, though I'll be sure to include them if I'll do a remake.
    DexNav would be useful in this rom, and it would also add an ORAS mechanic that greatly improved pokemon hunting.
    I agree, I plan to include it if I do a remake of the hack.
    Hey hey, why no GREEN bandana on the player characters ? 🙃
    I used ORAS character designs, so that means no green bandanas 😅

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    Unfortunately no, there is no soaring featured yet, but I plan to include it if I ever gonna remade the hack from scratch.

No new TMs in the hack, sorry, though I'll be sure to include them if I'll do a remake.

I agree, I plan to include it if I do a remake of the hack.

I used ORAS character designs, so that means no green bandanas 😅

Please make another hack, even that remake hack of yours will take a long time doing that. I (We) will still wait for that. Your hack is still my favorite. Hoping bugs or glitches is few / fixed in that. I hope the animation of Dragon Ascent move of Rayquaza will be available in the remake. Good luck!

Years
  • Hi, can I have a Pelipper with Drizzle in this game?
    Yep.
    Please make another hack, even that remake hack of yours will take a long time doing that. I (We) will still wait for that. Your hack is still my favorite. Hoping bugs or glitches is few / fixed in that. I hope the animation of Dragon Ascent move of Rayquaza will be available in the remake. Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it.
    Fixing all those notorious bugs and adding new features that have emerged while I was working on both hacks are the main reasons I want to remake both games.
    I'll inform everyone when I start working on the revamped versions of the hacks, so stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2021
    Hey stiker I have another question, today I tried to breed a female snorunt with a male roserade which knows weather ball in order to get a sborunt with weather ball but I kept getting snorunts with just powder snow and Leer I also tried removing all moves from both pokemon (roserade only had weather ball and snorunt ice shard) but I kept getting the same result. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug? Thanks.

Years
  • Hey stiker I have another question, today I tried to breed a female snorunt with a male roserade which knows weather ball in order to get a sborunt with weather ball but I kept getting snorunts with just powder snow and Leer I also tried removing all moves from both pokemon (roserade only had weather ball and snorunt ice shard) but I kept getting the same result. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug? Thanks.
    Hello.
    No, you're doing everything right, it looks like it's just another bug that I didn't know about. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi, I am using VBA-M but whenever I go into a battle, all blank slots for moves show up as disarm cry. am i doing anything wrong?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oops, I just checked it, and yeah, they do show up as Disarm Voice.
    You're not doing anything wrong, I think I just accidentally renamed a blank move slot when I was editing moves :'D

Thanks for the reply, but they show correctly in the summary screen

Years
  • How do I set this Rom up?
    There is an .ups patch file in the Delta Emerald zip, you need to patch a vanilla Emerald rom with the .ups patch. You can use NUPS Patcher provided with the hack for that.

Also, everyone, I've assembled a quick patch to fix that silly Disarm Voice bug. You can apply an .ips patch I attached to this post to your Delta Emerald rom, but I've updated a download link in the main post as well, so you can use that too.

Attachments

• Disarm Voice Fix.ips
      16 bytes · Views: 46
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    There is an .ups patch file in the Delta Emerald zip, you need to patch a vanilla Emerald rom with the .ups patch. You can use NUPS Patcher provided with the hack for that.

Also, everyone, I've assembled a quick patch to fix that silly Disarm Voice bug. You can apply an .ips patch I attached to this post to your Delta Emerald rom, but I've updated a download link in the main post as well, so you can use that too.

Thanks for the fix!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Awesome hack! Did a mono Grass-type run and had a great time revisiting Hoenn. 😃

1oMc6mM.png

qFSTQ0v.png

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2021
    How to get past the eggs bug? I get froze when picking up sudowoodo egg and need to fill my dex >.<
    Also, how to get hoenn starters?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I looked in the doc for the manectric mega stone location, and went to where it should be, and I didn't find anything.

Back