• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen V Summary Pack DX

Years
Introduction

The following resource is a pack of 2 scripts that mimics the UI used in the Gen V games, Pokémon Black & White. Both of the scripts were edited to be used together, but they can also be used separately if you want. The BW Summary Pack.rar can be found above, but if you want to use only one of the scripts, the separate links will be just below.

Compatibility

Both scripts support Only Pokémon Essentials v20.1. It also works with Luka's Elite Battle: DX. Older versions are currently discontinued.

Party Screen BW Style

This modification of the PScreen_Party Essential's default script changes the Party Screen to the same style as used in Gen V games, Pokémon Black & White.

Pictures

Spoiler:

Version 20.1 Instructions

Download the file BW Party.rar with the graphics and the plugin through the link below, extract the files and paste the folders Graphics and Plugins in your project main folder.

Individual Download

Credits

Party Screen BW Style

If you use it, please give credits to:

Modified by DeepBlue PacificWaves
Special thanks to Shashu-Greninja, that help with the implementation of the ZUD Compatibility Patch and Golisopod User, that implement the Plug & Play code for Gen 8 v19/ZUD Plugin v19.
Graphics Ripped by DeepBlue PacificWaves

Summary Screen BW Style

This modification of the PScreen_Summary Essential's default script changes the Summary Screen to the same style as used in Gen V games, Pokémon Black & White.

Known Bugs

- Shadow Pokémon Moves:
If the Pokémon is a Shadow Pokémon, the moves will not appear on the Move Screen and if the player tries to select a move inside that screen, the game crashes. After some experiments, this appears to be a glitch between Essentials version 18 and version 18.1 itself, causing this error occurs even without Summary Screen BW Style.
- Last Frame Background Bug (SOLVED): This bug was discovered and fixed by Shashu-Greninja. Whenever the player selected the Summary Screen, the party screen was still visible in the background for the last one or two frames. This was fixed in both the ZUD Plugin Patch and the Vanilla Version.

Pictures

Spoiler:

Version 20.1 Instructions

Download the file BW Summary Screen.rar with the graphics and the plugin through the link below, extract the files and paste the folders Graphics and Plugins in your project main folder.

Individual Download

Credits

Summary Screen BW Style

If you use it, please give credits to:

Modified by DeepBlue PacificWaves
Special thanks to Shashu-Greninja, that help with the implementation of the ZUD Compatibility Patch and Golisopod User, that implement the Plug & Play code for Gen 8 v19/ZUD Plugin v19.
Scrolling Background inspired by Mr. Gela's HGSS Trainer Card Scene

IV Ratings on Summary Screen
Adapted from Lucidious89's IV star script by Tommaniacal

Stat Screen Upgrade (EVs and IVs in Summary)
By Weibrot, Kobi2604 and dirkriptide
Converted to BW Summary Pack by DeepBlue PacificWaves

Graphics Ripped by DeepBlue PacificWaves
Font Ripped by Ploaj

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
Spoiler:

Good Very Good you have interest in BW Scripts 😀. I want to make sure you know ZUD Plugin There are some things that display Dynamax Level Bar And Icon on summary screen. CAN IT BE FIXED OR NOT.

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
Years
Good Very Good you have interest in BW Scripts 😀. I want to make sure you know ZUD Plugin There are some things that display Dynamax Level Bar And Icon on summary screen. CAN IT BE FIXED OR NOT.

I am working on to make the summary screen work with the ZUD Plugin, means the G Max Factor and Dynamax Level. I have already don the G Max Factor, only Dynamax Level is left.

Years

Sure, I'll see what I can do about it.

I would recommend adding two styles in these scripts, a BW one and B2W2 one.
Great work!

I agree, and I'll totally implement this option in the next version of this script.

Last edited:
Years
could it work for v17? please

Sorry pal, but this resource was made by changing the default scripts PScreen_Party and PScreen_Summary from version 18 of Essentials.

Since version 17 and version 18 have some significant changes, the script will probably not gonna work in the early versions. But I suppose I could make a new version that works specifically in version 17, but it would take some time until I've got something to deliver.

Sir William

Chemist
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
Sorry pal, but this resource was made by changing the default scripts PScreen_Party and PScreen_Summary from version 18 of Essentials.

Since version 17 and version 18 have some significant changes, the script will probably not gonna work in the early versions. But I suppose I could make a new version that works specifically in version 17, but it would take some time until I've got something to deliver.

Hey Pal , Are you done with the Gmax Factor and Dynamax Lvl Icon I am very eager to use it in my project.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 3, 2022

Thanks man, I will wait eager for the resource, you are the best

Years
The long-awaited ZUD Patch for BW Summary Pack is on. Check out some pictures of the end result:

3M91mxn.png

fmhGQSU.png
9PQUrA3.png

Here is a changelog of all the changes made in this version:

BW Summary Pack v1.3 ZUD Patch Changelog

- Fixed the Moving Background bug, where the Party Screen was shown for some frames when entered the screen.
- Changed X position of Pokémon Battler.
- Changed Y position of Pokémon Ball.
- Changed X and Y positions of Status Icon.
- Changed X and Y positions of Pokérus Icon.
- Changed X and Y positions of Shiny Pokémon Icon.
- Added Dynamax - Displays Dynamax Levels and G-Max Factor.
- Changed Y positions of Page Name, Pokémon Name, Pokémon Level, and Gender Icon.
- Added Dynamax Level to page 2 of the summary (by Shashu-Greninja).
- Fixed Marking's Y position.
- Changed Y positions of Page Name and Pokémon Name in the Egg Page.
- Changed the X position of the Text Box on Page 2.
- Changed the width of the Text Box on Page 2.
- Changed the Y position of the Moves Page when selecting a move
- Added Dynamax - Displays Max Move data.
- Added Dynamax - Draws Max Move names and types.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, when you try to download the BW Summary Pack ZUD Plugin Patch, the link shows the main page of dropbox, not the files.

Thanks for this amazing work. It's amazing!

Years
Any idea why some abilities are being shown and others are not? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805797407400263753/829672707774742578/pokemon.txt they don't seem to be implemented incorrectly and I checked, everything seems to be alright. Did I Indeed make errors or somethign else?

EDIT: I think the pastebin for the summary screen scripts for vanilla and zud are the same.

Well, I've checked some abilities from Gen 8 Pokémon and they seem to be showing just fine. What abilities did you notice that haven't been showing up? Can you upload a picture of the error, so we can see the glitch better?

Also, the pastebin are definitely different. The reason why is that one contains Dynamax codes from ZUD Plugin and the other doesn't have the same lines.

Back