• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    hi guys! just had a question about a 2007 pokemon card i had... i will attach a photo. i believe there is an error on this card.. i could use some help

Attachments

• 20210427_220249_HDR.jpg
      20210427_220249_HDR.jpg
      1,013.2 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    i think my car dis missing a stage name

Attachments

• 20210427_220249_HDR.jpg
      20210427_220249_HDR.jpg
      1,013.2 KB · Views: 6
    Years
  • hi guys! just had a question about a 2007 pokemon card i had... i will attach a photo. i believe there is an error on this card.. i could use some help

Hi welcome to the forum preciousma! I'm going to send your topic over to the TCG section of the forum, since this is a request that will require knowledge from collectors. We have some talented staff and members in our trading card community who I think would love to help you out. I think you'll find what you're looking for there, good luck!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    After close examination I have determined your card to be fake. The font is too bold, the text doesn't match up in certain places (ESPECIALLY the flavor text) and the shading is missing from where the state one area should be.

Plus there is currently no record of a misprinted Charmeleon like this.

Sorry to tell you, but it's a fake. Probably just someone playing in Photshop.

Back