• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Milwaukee Bucks Have Won the 2021 NBA Championship

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Congrats to Giannis. It's his league now

Attachments

• E6yxJvXXsAIhhxI.jpeg
      E6yxJvXXsAIhhxI.jpeg
      141.2 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:
    Years
  • SO TRUE OH MY GOD, way to completely just wipe the floor to be honest. Glad to see a different team, but obviously gutted that isn't the 76ers - good job Bucks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I was pulling for Chris Paul but I am so happy for Giannis. As a kid, he grew up selling cheap sunglasses and watches on the streets of Athens, Greece just to make ends meet for his parents and brothers. In the last 3 years he has become a 2x MVP, DPOTY, and an NBA champion+FMVP. Everyone was comparing Devin Booker to Kobe but it was Giannis who was displaying the Mamba Mentality all along. Love that he's now getting the love he deserves. All he does is play hard, show good sportsmanship, and has a killer mentality. In my mind he is already the 2nd best power forward of all time and a top 20 player of all time.

Last edited:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah I was kinda hoping cp3 could win it finally after all these years (plus he's kind of old already), though I don't mind Giannis winning at all (I wanted them to win last year). Still kinda feels crappy for the suns cuz it feels like they choked their lead.

Years
  • I saw most of the second half of the last match on the telly. Was surprised the Bucks came back that hard lol
    The previous game I caught on was when the Suns won the second one and now had a 2-0 lead. (NBA usually gets aired here either while I'm asleep or at work rofl)
    All of a sudden the Bucks are leading 3-2 and are winning this one....

Seemed like a deserved win to me, but I missed most of the games in the series =p

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Giannis Antetokounmpo recorded nine games in which he scored at least 30 points on 60% shooting from the field in the 2021 NBA Playoffs.

That's the most such games in a single postseason in NBA history, eclipsing Shaquille O'Neal's mark of eight in 2000.

Years
  • Giannis' 50 bomb to close things out was the icing on the cake. Been rooting for him since 2017 and am really glad he pulled off a dub! Would it be crazy to think they'll repeat tho?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I don't think they'll repeat but I do think that Giannis is going to win more titles whether that is in Milwaukee or somewhere else, and I don't think they would of won this year if it wasn't for the Kawhi Leonard, Serge Ibaka, James Harden, and Kyrie Irving injuries - I think the Nets or Clippers, most likely the Nets would of won. Not taking anything away from the Bucks or Giannis but the unusual amount of injuries (which I will admit are a part of the game but this season was just unusual in that regard) greatly helped them land this title. The Clippers would've beat the Suns if Kawhi and Serge never went down and the Nets would've beat the Bucks if they never lost Harden and Kyrie

Last edited:
    Years
  • If it wasn't going to be my Lakers, I am glad it was Giannis getting the ring! He worked his ass off (and the rest of the team too, especially Jrue) and I am happy he finally won.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Nets would've beaten the Bucks if Durant was just an inch further away from the line tbh

Yep. Isn't that crazy to think about? It took Kyrie and Harden injuries parlayed with KD being a centimeter in front of the 3pt line on his shot at the end of regulation in game 7, all for the Bucks to narrowly escape that series with a win. Just ridiculous bro

If it wasn't going to be my Lakers, I am glad it was Giannis getting the ring! He worked his ass off (and the rest of the team too, especially Jrue) and I am happy he finally won.

Yeah, your Lakers just won the whole thing last year vs my Heat, our teams were simply nowhere nearly as good this season as they were last bro. But yeah, Jrue Holiday is the Buck I'm actually most happy for, him and his wife Laura have been through so much recently

Last edited:
    Years
  • Giannis' 50 bomb to close things out was the icing on the cake. Been rooting for him since 2017 and am really glad he pulled off a dub! Would it be crazy to think they'll repeat tho?

Firstly, hi!

Secondly, this! As much as the Suns did have a convincing lead, like I'm glad Giannis got what he rightfully deserved tbh

Back