• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Community Day shortening and Incense nerfs shows Niantic still aren’t listening

Community Day shortening and Incense nerfs shows Niantic still isn’t listening

Community Day shortening and Incense nerfs shows Niantic still isn’t listening

Barely half a year on from the interaction distance controversy, players have even more reasons to be disgruntled.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I don't really like having to write about these issues, but it needs to be highlighted. Between this and the constant issues for NZ (another bug today for players there), there's some really disappointing actions (or inactions) from Niantic.

In short: news/opinion article about shortening the hours of so-called Community "Day" events, on top of the nerf to Incense less than a month ago. LMK your thoughts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    The nerf to the incense has really hit hard for me I have specal needs and I find it hard to walk far so now does think I will be playing much during these days

Years
  • The nerf to the incense has really hit hard for me I have specal needs and I find it hard to walk far so now does think I will be playing much during these days

I'm really sorry, I know this must be absolutely awful for those like you. It really baffles me that Niantic keeps trying to push this 'walk with friends' thing so hard. GO is still largely a walk-based game and those who can will already go out to play - there is no harm in being a little more inclusive to those who cannot. Just a bunch of bad decisions all around lately.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I'm really sorry, I know this must be absolutely awful for those like you. It really baffles me that Niantic keeps trying to push this 'walk with friends' thing so hard. GO is still largely a walk-based game and those who can will already go out to play - there is no harm in being a little more inclusive to those who cannot. Just a bunch of bad decisions all around lately.
    thank you I don't play as much anymore tho I am happy to have the main games from game freak

Back