• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprigatito Adoration Thread<3

Years
  • Actually with Sword/Shield and Legends:Arceus combined, gen 8 added 96 new mons (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Generation).

Also the amount of new mons per gen has also been increasing little by little after the lowest point back in gen 6.
    So 100 isn't exactly impossible. Though it will probably not be that amount on initial release. The 96 from gen 8 includes the new mons from both the DLC's and Legends:Arceus as well after all.

Not that I'm personally expecting that much. I'm expecting somewhere in the 80 new mons myself. If they do DLC's again maybe 90-ish.

Anyway back on topic, I'm hoping for Grass/Psychic myself. The only Grass/Pychic type that isn't a legendary/mythical is the Exeggcute line. I'd love to have an alternative =3

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Actually, the so called 'leak' I was talking about claimed that gen9 would introduce a large number of mons to the point it would be like around how much the generations that introduced more mons were like, meaning that that leak claimed that gen9 would introduce 130+ mons. I only rounded it down because I still thought it would be unreasonable to exceed 1000 mons with no warning whatsoever.

Still leaning towards Grass/Fairy and Grass/Steel by the way. Grass/Psychic is… significantly better than Grass/Dark, but I still really don't want it because of those weaknesses. The two combinations I lean towards also barely have any non-legendary representatives. Save Grass/Psychic for like another mon or regional variant (I mean I'm kind of sure a regional variant Grass/Psychic exists, but I'm probably remembering it wrong)

PageEmp

Years
  • Please, be Grass/Fairy or Grass/Steel. Because slaying dragons is always very much welcome, and Dark mons and Fighters are somwhat common and I expect the same for the upcomming games. Although another Grass/Steel mon would be nice, as well as another Steel starter.

Do NOT make this thing Grass/Dark. What a loathsome typing. Anything with too many weaknesses is not recomended in general but NO Grass/Dark. Please.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sprigatito Adoration Thread<3

Celestigatio, the celestial lynx Pokemon.

REDESIGN! (Riddler Khu confirmed that Sprigatito's final evolution is bipedal!) Sorry guys....

PageEmp

Years
  • Bumping thread! Also, I'm very much sure Khu isn't 100% reliable.

And I hope he isn't reliable because he suggested this thing will become Grass/Dark, a typing that I LOATHE. Seriously, there is nothing good about that typing! It's flat out unusable!

At least a cat on two legs doesn't determine how good it's going to be in battle.

Years
  • If I get Scarlet then I'm definitely choosing Sprigatito. I just hope we don't have a humanoid final evolution and get something like Persian.

Do NOT make this thing Grass/Dark. What a loathsome typing. Anything with too many weaknesses is not recomended in general but NO Grass/Dark. Please.

Don't take this the wrong way but don't expect much about it.
    Sprigatito Adoration Thread<3

PageEmp

Years
  • ^ I already am not to be honest. That said, still can't stand the Grass/Dark typing.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    That said, still can't stand the Grass/Dark typing.
    I gotta agree here. While the idea of a badass cat is still fun, the typing itself is so meh and we already have a "Dark Cat" in Incineroar. I hope they think outside of the box a little.

PageEmp

Years
  • ^ My thoughts exactly. Seriously, Grass/Dark has got to be one of or at least in my opinion the worst typing in all of existence, although I'll try to shut up about it, especially since by the looks of the very leak that said it was gonna be Grass/Dark, the Grass starter seems to go off the easiest (not spoiling details but accordingly it's not an exact repeat typing and at least is going to be fast and strong enough to make up for the weaknesses.) That said though, Grass/Dark is still rubbish.

Back