• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Oxidized Gold

superdude001

Stargazer
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    does anyone know where i can acquire a water stone? really dont wanna be sitting with a poliwhirl for much longer :/

You can find a Water Stone on the Hidden Shore. Dive into the water on Route 2 to reach it.

There's also a store in one of the cities that sells the stones, don't recall which off the top of my head.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Great game so far.. I just have a question how exactly do i go to abandoned power plant (Crustacean service)? cant find a way there

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Great game so far.. I just have a question how exactly do i go to abandoned power plant (Crustacean service)? cant find a way there

Thanks!! :) You can get to Crustacean Crevice by going into that little cave on the river on Route 1

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    little bug i noticed.............. ability capsules dont seem to change the ability functionality

examples of this for me are when i first noticed it on venomoth saying it gained hivemind over corrosion but the ability in the summary screen displayed as corrosion but the functionality of it seems to have been lost, the second case of this is with my poliwrath having giving it water absorb over damp............. despite the capsule saying poliwrath swapped abilities in favor of water absorb, much like venomoth it seems to display still as damp in the summary tho functionality of damp is unknown as i dont see a lot of mons try and explode in my face while poliwrath is out, let alone even make the attempt to

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    little bug i noticed.............. ability capsules dont seem to change the ability functionality

examples of this for me are when i first noticed it on venomoth saying it gained hivemind over corrosion but the ability in the summary screen displayed as corrosion but the functionality of it seems to have been lost, the second case of this is with my poliwrath having giving it water absorb over damp............. despite the capsule saying poliwrath swapped abilities in favor of water absorb, much like venomoth it seems to display still as damp in the summary tho functionality of damp is unknown as i dont see a lot of mons try and explode in my face while poliwrath is out, let alone even make the attempt to

Interesting, I'll look into this one. Thank you for the tip!

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Basically it is just telling me the dude charecter does not exist even before i choose

Maybe try re-downloading a fresh copy. It sounds like the download may have been corrupted.

You could also try choosing the female character if the issue persists after a re-download. See if there's any difference at all.

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Why would you use gen 4 trainer graphics and a mix of gen 2 and 3 graphics-? It's an aesthetic nightmare, stick to one gen or gens of the same console, it'll blend so much better.

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Why would you use gen 4 trainer graphics and a mix of gen 2 and 3 graphics-? It's an aesthetic nightmare, stick to one gen or gens of the same console, it'll blend so much better.

Time travel is involved in the story, hence different graphical styles :)

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    i also did re download multiple times

My best guess is that your anti-virus on your computer is falsely flagging the files and quarantining some that the game needs in order to start. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. Wish I could be of more help, but sounds to be a local PC problem :/

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm worried I have a bug unless I misread something in the post. My sentret has not evolved and is at level 22. Nothing ever popped up for it to evolve, and it's not holding an everstone. My oddish evolved, but not my sentret, so i'm pretty confused. I know furret is in the game because I just fought one, so I can't be missing the data for furret. Is there anything I can do or am I just being foolish?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm worried I have a bug unless I misread something in the post. My sentret has not evolved and is at level 22. Nothing ever popped up for it to evolve, and it's not holding an everstone. My oddish evolved, but not my sentret, so i'm pretty confused. I know furret is in the game because I just fought one, so I can't be missing the data for furret. Is there anything I can do or am I just being foolish?

considering firret is normal/grass i'd say try and use a leaf stone on it, otherwise im not entirely sure

Back