• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Oxidized Gold

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    is anyones game running at 10fps constantly?
    The first half of the game has some rough patches, but it's minimal if you don't speed the game up with Q. Unfortunately a product of early development learning days and improving those sections would be a huge overall that I don't have time for at the moment.

That said, every person's experience will vary depending on their computer's graphics card, CPU usage, computer settings, etc. I know many who have played through it without significant issues. If you are playing with increased game speed, I recommend potting it down to normal speed in areas with a lot going on.

Last edited:

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    After much effort, the game has been updated to the base of Pokemon Essentials v20. Most notably, the FPS issue has finally been mitigated if not fully resolved (depending on your own computer's performance capabilities). v1.9.5 of POG is not compatible with older saves. Please see more info about the update in the POG discord.

Days
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    I get Dive after beating Gym 5 in Fallautumn Town; there will be a request for I to go back to Crestwood Outpost to speak to Tabby. The mission completed and several quest to get the rest of the Relics. Can I know exactly place to get relic copper and gold. I search whole map and talk each person, but none improving. Kindly advise of your kindness helpness.

superdude001

Stargazer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I get Dive after beating Gym 5 in Fallautumn Town; there will be a request for I to go back to Crestwood Outpost to speak to Tabby. The mission completed and several quest to get the rest of the Relics. Can I know exactly place to get relic copper and gold. I search whole map and talk each person, but none improving. Kindly advise of your kindness helpness.
    The quest log tells you what location those Relics can be found. Beyond that, finding them will be up to you. They're not terribly hidden, so it shouldn't take you too long once you go to their corresponding map. I don't check this forum often, so if you have questions I recommend checking out the Discord where myself or other players may be more available.

Back