• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. Now we have in-grown arms. I have no idea how it would make sense but watch out

I wish for Pokemon: Legends of Magikarp. A game that involves a cult of Magikarp worshipping

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but they're so blindingly white everyone who sees you smile actually goes blind D=

I wish my cat could get along with other cats so I could get her a companion/friend.

Years
    • Seen today
    EDIT: Ninja'd

A new Pizza Pan? Well how about THE Pizza Pan, here to take you to the fabled place: Neverland Parma, Italy. With his trusty companion, Mozzarellabell, you're set for a life of adventure in a city where the pizza NEVER runs out! Eating all this delicious pizza must be good, right? No! As Troy Barnes said, "unless too much of a good thing is a bad thing". Well you're feeling it now, mister, but it's too late. The cheese has entered into your heart and taken over. You have become Cheeseman, and this is your villain origin story.

You don't just get one pet Glaceon, you get a dozen! Or... somehow you get even more??? Ninety-nine, one-hundred... One-hundred and one Glaceon??? Man, I bet you're having a great time just hanging out with your whole squad of Glaceon. At least you were having a great time until she showed up - Bruella DeChille. Somehow she's just out to get your Glaceon and skin them (how would that even work? Do they even have skin?) Anyway, now you spend your life on the run from this crazy lady with wacko hair who's totally an original character and not a parody of anyone. Nope.

I wish I could have super cool earwax.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but you have to go pick it up at the store in Italy =)

Edit: Granted. you have the coolest earwax! You get permanent brain-freeze from it though D=

I wish companies cared more about their employees.

Years
    Granted, but the employees of companies are all robots now, and average people like most of us can no longer get hired. But the corporations care a lot about mantaining their robot employees!

I wish I was better with time management.

Years
    • Seen today
    Uh... Er... you get better at time management and you excel at your job. Then you notice that your company doesn't care enough about you so you're kind of miserable because you love your job and you hate it at the same time. That prompts you to make the same wish as the user above you, and it gets corrupted in the following way (totally not cuz I can't come up with anything else, nope):

Oh they care, they care so much! All employers and their respective board of directors now do so much for their employees; they wash dishes, babysit, and even wipe your bumbum after you take a fat dump. But with the executive board doing that kind of stuff and being on permanent-nanny mode, who will run the companies? Yes, that's right, it's Panda280's rich uncle, Kasheem Moneyarov, who's still yelling "RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI". Somehow companies all start following in his footsteps and chanting this cursed "slogan", and the people do as well. Somehow this song becomes really popular and blasts everywhere and now your ears start bleeding. The last thing you hear before you go deaf is that Kasheem Moneyarov may be running for president of the world next.

I wish I could have some spaghetti for dinner tonight.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Granted! Your neighbor brings you nine poinds of spaghetti. You will be having spaghetti for dinner for like two weeks.

I wish my water was always cold.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. Instead of being the loving and caring character it used to be, it's now mean and bitter to everyone. Your family, friends, and neighbours would always come over and be greeted by your water saying "hello" and asking how their day was. But those times are gone, the water now shouts obscenities and preys on the insecurities of anyone it comes into contact with, including you. Now you can't go a day without your water yelling mean things at you. How terrible!

I wish Dr. Strange had a cooler brother, Dr. Stronge.

Years
    Granted, but if the two are ever in the same universe, weird glitches start to happen. Such as everyone turning into random chimera's, or water suddenly flowing up to the sky. Their abilities won't be able to remedy this and would only make it worse. If they spend more than 24 hours in the same universe it explodes =\

I wish for everyone on PC to be healthy =D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    oh thank god
    unfortunately it seems PC membership guarantees health so we have an influx of people who dont even care about the community :(

I wish for a nice desk!

Years
    Granted, you go to an auction to get a rare antique Goddard and Townsend secretary desk from 1700s that's worth millions. You and all your friends, family and neighbors sell your homes and all possessions, and everyone works extra jobs just to make a single down-payment on this priceless desk. You are all out in the street now, but got the nice desk to gather around..until it get's repossessed because you can't make the next monthly payment. You eventually get arrested and jailed for writing bad checks to try to keep your desk.

I wish Groove still manufactured Byul dolls i.e these

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted, but the colors are just ever so slightly off, so that when you see it you'll think something's wrong with it, but you can't quite place it and it gets under your skin... 😱

I wish houses were more affordable.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Granted. You go back in time with your list of forgotten groceries, pick them up, take them home... you get to today once again and oh Oh no. You only picked up the missing groceries- you forgot you needed to pick up the rest again. Time travel, man. It's difficult.

I wish my backpack was a different color.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Granted, but you live by a 5G repeater now... But maybe it's ok!

I wish I could meet Anna irl~

Years
    Here ya go:
    Spoiler:

Make sure you get an autograph!

I wish for a Pokemon movie starring Glaceon.

Back