• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] HELLO FRENDS

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Hello, I'm a new here whom just recently made this account.

One of the main reason why I made this account is romhacks, Im feeling kinda nostalgic with these. I remember back then around 2010 - 2014 I had this nokia phone and I used to download those mini java emulators (I forgot its actual name lmao).

Anyways, nice to meet all of you.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello, I'm a new here whom just recently made this account.

One of the main reason why I made this account is romhacks, Im feeling kinda nostalgic with these. I remember back then around 2010 - 2014 I had this nokia phone and I used to download those mini java emulators (I forgot its actual name lmao).

Anyways, nice to meet all of you.

Welcome! Any particular hack you're interested in?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • you just gave me flashbacks to being in school when I was probs around 14/15 and the first decent phone I got that could run a emulator (a blackberry [curve I think]) and me and all my school friends using these phone emulators almost entirely for Pokemon gens 1&2. Maybe it could only emulate up to GBC because I don't remember playing anything above that on that phone. I can't even remember what the name of emulator was now. Kind of a shame to see Blackberry almost non existent now, they were the hip phone to have back then and probably about as popular as iphones are today, used to see most people with a BB! But your thread made me nostalgic for that era of phones/tech and trying to discreetly play Pokemon on our phones during boring classes. When I did eventually move over to iphone I know it definitely had a lot better emulation capabilities and I used those too, but there's defo a charm for me to that older tech and just playing whatever we could get our hands on and get working.

Welcome to the forums and thank you for giving me this trip down memory lane of oldschool phone emulators! (even if unintentional haha).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

As for romhacks, back then I used to play a lot of gen 1 and gen 2 romhacks. This time I'll check out the other gens.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

As for romhacks, back then I used to play a lot of gen 1 and gen 2 romhacks. This time I'll check out the other gens.

If you're looking for recommendations, my favorites would have to be Sacred Gold and Storm Silver along with Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2, especially since I enjoy difficult content.

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

You can also check fan games if you want. There are some great ones! Solar Light / Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron, Reborn (hard one!), Insurgence, to name a few!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

love a good gen 1 and/or 2 hack!

Some good Gen 3 hacks to check out would be (Old) White by foullump, Sweet/Sweet 2th, Liquid Crystal & Dragon Ball Z Team Training if you like DBZ.

I haven't played many hacks for the gens after that myself tho!

Back