• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
After seeing so many people on Discord rave about this fangame, I'm looking forward to trying it myself! The hard part will be choosing which combos to stick with...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
koWLccM.png

I just downloaded the latest version and then was unable to open the game and this message was obtained. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
Great game just finished my first e4.

If possible i would like a quality of life feature to resort sort all Pokémon in the PC alphabetically. I ended having a lots of dupes in multiple boxes that i wanted to toss or wonder trade. would have been way easier if it could just resort everything for me

Vcaveman

The caveman
Years
Does anyone know where the TM for Light Screen is? The Wiki says Safari Zone Area 3, but I have searched every square multiple times and it isn't there for me. I'm on version 5.1.1. Someone on Reddit had the same issue and they're on version 5.1.1.1. Absolutely fantastic game, btw. So many brilliant updates to the world beyond the fundamental concept, which was itself already very compelling.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
How Do the PC Controls work? I don't get it. Can't even get past player profile cause I don't know how to press submit

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 18, 2023
I downloaded this hoping to check it out only to find out I can't play it due to only having a chromebook and the app someone recommended on Reddit is only compatible with older android versions so now I can't play it

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
The version 5.0.36 is giving me problems with the pokemon menu, whenever i use it the game lags and took some seconds to do anything (switch pokemon, in and outside battle, heal them or give them any item, etc.).
I already try the NPC from pokemon center to fix it, but this still with the same problems, any idea of how to fix this?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Hi, love the game but unfortunately i cannot get past the credits to the postgame, the credits play then i am prompted to save, which i do and then it rolls through the credits again. this goes on infinitely. tried updating from 5.1.2.3 to 5.1.2.4 which unfortunately did not help.
would love to know if there is a way to fix it as i was thoroughly enjoying this game.

Years
I have a question about a download error. Attempting to download from the Mega link gives this message- "interrupted: network error", but the window to choose where the file will go still opens.

Not sure how to fix this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Hey guys.
When i try to download the game, my Windows Defender detects a trojan and automatically removes the file. What should I do? Does disabling the Defener solve the problem? Is it safe?

Mars THT

Remapping the Pokemon Universe and developing THT
Years
@PanMoran I promise that the game is safe. I've been using it safely for weeks now, scanning for errors/bugs/phishing frequently with no worry.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Can i get a debug mode version's link of the game please? i am one of the joiplay developper and i am testing the New fonctionnalities . Thanks for your answer

Last edited:

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
Years
Id like to play this game but it runs a bit slow... Almost to the point of freezing even when I'm playing on a small window ..

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I want to report a Bug. When you lose against your rival in Sylph Co and return by elevator to F10, you get to duel him again, and after beating him he follows you. But you can also leave the building and go around the world doing 2v2 battles. I just beat Koga in a 2v2 battle. It's kinda interesting, but I guess it isn't supposed to happen, jaja.

Back