• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Planet?

What is your favorite planet besides the Earth?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

• Mars

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Saturn

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Uranus

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Neptune

• Pluto

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • >_> That's still not a planet, Dakota. XD

Arnold got mad at his cousin Janet because she was complaining that they couldn't go back home until she got all the meteors and things that she had collected from the different planets back on the bus to bring home as proof. Arnold took off his space helmet to prove... something rather and that's when she realized that she didn't care about proof but her cousin's safety. And yes, in the end, Arnold DID just end up with a cold. ^_^ I love the Magic School Bus~

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Fine people fine.....eesh....your so literal.....it would have to be....Haley's Comet...that is DEFINATELY a planet... :rambo:

BOO ya!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • i would have to say my home planet coruscant! :/ oh wait u mean in our soloar system? ok id say mars and saturn. i love mars because its so mysterious like was or is there life on mars or how come earth has had rain while mars hasnt for the past 1 million years? but mars is just so fasinating. but then again im obsessed with space so 1 point 4 me!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    How original... I like Jupiter. But that red spot just lures me to it... and it's so big and purdy... he's just such a strong and sexy planet.

And pluto must be a pimp...

My favorite planet is...oh crap what was it...um...oh yeah...

*GUITAR SOLO*

BOO ya!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well ya guy prb though i would say the Moon lol it's not even a planet XD my favs are Jupiter,Saturn and Neptune

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    My favorite planet is...oh crap what was it...um...oh yeah...

*GUITAR SOLO*

BOO ya!
    And yet again Dakota decides to surpise us.
    Here's another interesting fact about Saturn:
    If you could ever put Saturn into an ocean (like there'd ever be an ocean that big!) it would actually float, since the planet itself is less dense than the water supporting it would be... This is different from the concept that a hollow object (such as a boat) floats, by the way...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like Saturn and Mars for some reason... They're just both so pretty! ^_^

Back