• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Rob's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Chimou, if those screenshots were made in mere minutes, they would be absolutely horrible. You could either take all day using Paint or all day editing the graphics in the game, and I think that MasterMew would not waste his time in Paint. Even if you are using PhotoShop or some program like that, it still would take a long time to complete one screenshot.

On-Topic: I can't wait for this hack. *Writes down on MUST DOWNLOAD list* It is so awesome.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
You two obviously no nothing about spriting. At all.

1. If sprites are used off a sheet, a fake screenshot CAN be made within minutes. It's really easy.

2. Photoshop is pretty bad with making sprites. Paint is much better.

3. It would take weeks to make those maps for real. It's more then just opening AdvanceMap and changing the map. You need to hack the tilesets, and edit them too.

Not only do you two not know anything about spriting, but you don't know anything abour ROM hacking either. Don't talk back unless you know what you're talking about. You like like a moron otherwise.

e-MeR

<html>LONG STORY</html>
Years
Umm..well...I dunno...Chimou is right in these
1. If sprites are used off a sheet, a fake screenshot CAN be made within minutes. It's really easy.

2. Photoshop is pretty bad with making sprites. Paint is much better.(e-MeR advices Chara Maker though :D)

3. It would take weeks to make those maps for real. It's more then just opening AdvanceMap and changing the map. You need to hack the tilesets, and edit them too.

Well the screenshots maybe real too as far as I see almost everyone agrees that he is a great hacker...
And if it's real it will surely be an awasome hack!(I can say the best of ever...)
Just waiting patiently if there will be a download!

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
I'm just saying it seems too good to be true.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
Years
You'll should download the beta of Pok?mon Sunshine, you'll see MasterMew is capable of creating background and maps like this.

Keep up the good work MM, but don't push yourself to hard, you'll should finish a complete hack once.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
Years
OMG. This looks so good, i think i'm gonna faint. The time travel is soooo cool. And the old world is awesome, along with the new world!

Wendigo

Wraith et Chimerageist
Years
Chimou has pointed out something that makes sense, but I'm not going to criticize him for anything. There is some questions I'll ask though; here they are:

... ... ... ... ... What version did you hack? How did it take you thusfar?

CORRECTION: How LONG did it take you TO HACK thusfar?

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
This hack will have many new features, and the little ship from the fourth pic is one of these:
robadv4.gif

It is named "Hover Car" and I will explain how it works. You can get it in the future, but it can be used in any age. It can be used to fly from a mountain or a high place. Here is a picture in which I've used the Hover Car to fly above a city, and with a arrow from the point where I started to fly:
robadv5.gif

Sometimes you will reach places that are only accesibles with it. But it can be used on the same height, not higher or lower. This is one of the map from the game:
raimg1.gif

If you start flying from the point "A", you will be able to take the Pok?balls from the "pillars" 1 and 3. And if you start flying from the point "B", you will be flying in a lower level, and you will be able to take de Pok?bals from the second and fourth "pillars", and you will be able too reach the entrance to the cave from the third.
Do that pic looks confusing? Then see this altered picture, in which is easier differentiate the height levels of the "pillars":
raimg2.gif

If you start flying from a place VERY high, you will be able to fly trhought the sky of the country:
robadv6.gif

While flying trought the sky, you can find flying Pok?mon, planes and even floating cities.

Wulava said:
So, MasterMew... when will you release ALL of your hacks from your very first

Pok?hack up to Rob's Adventure? Will it be next year? I hope it'll be on December this year or sooner than that.
I've released already some of my hacks:
New Journey
New Journey 2
G/S Beta (demo)
Sunshine (demo)

The first two hacks of that list are in spanish, but I think that I wil translate it to english soon.
Sunshine isn't available now, but I will release soon a new demo with new cities and places and a lot or improvements. I was going to release some months before, but I decided to work more in Golden Sun/Silver Moon and Rob's Adventure since the peoples are more interested in these hacks.

Maybe I will release demos of GS/SM or Rob's Adventure in some months. MAYBE.

Chimou said:
those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or
made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.
You can think that if you want. But can you prove it?

Thanks for you support, Pikachu_King, Geno and Dark_E, but don't discuss more with Chimou. If she thinks that these pictures are fake, good, she can think whatever she wants, and obviously nobody can make her think the contrary (well, unless I release playable version of the hack).

Wendigo said:
... ... ... ... ... What version did you hack? How did it take you thusfar?

CORRECTION: How LONG did it take you TO HACK thusfar?
I have created many cities and places from the game and edited the tilesets, but I assume that I have edited the 9% since I have a ton of things to change yet.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow this is.... amazing you're one no wait the best hacker in all of pc great job mastermew.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
WoW MasterMew the screens look like profy pwnage. But I also think that they are fake because:
a) You are always showing the same side of the ship
b) The ship is at the same position in every screen O.o

But then again I might be wrong.

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
Yeah its true but it might only be a coincidence.Master mew your a master at hacking I can't even think how you were able to make the ship fly, its Awesome.

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
DarkPegasus said:
WoW MasterMew the screens look like profy pwnage. But I also think that they are fake because:
a) You are always showing the same side of the ship
b) The ship is at the same position in every screen O.o

But then again I might be wrong.
um....in pokemon games, you're always in the center of the screen. so....

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hahahaha.

Anyway this hack looks godly, Problem is, I don't know how to use them :dead: :( :surprised

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
Years
(this quote from one of dark_E's tread has been bothering me for some time due to it's grammar, but i feel it is necessary: Dude... this is one of the best hacks I've seen?

XD
How do you make the ability to time travel? due to the fact that I haven't played ANY of your hacks, but I've played one of Dark_E's hacks, I still go with my opinion of him as the best hacker at PC. But, I'll play Pokemon sunshine. what is it a hack of, and where can I get the IPS?

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
Charon what do you mean by in the middle... The character is in the middle... But explain to me how this flying thing even works. Seems impossible... If you pull it off youd be a PC legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back