• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecroJulian's Sprite Shop

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    DragonsCanBite, here is your Link Trainer,
    NecroJulian's Sprite Shop

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    I'm sorry PKMN Freak, I will do it, but I won't be able to start it until tomorrow. Far too busy. Same with your Murdoc Trainer, LacrosseGypsy. Oh, and everyone MUST GIVE ME CREDIT for my sprites, ABSOLUTE MUST!

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    I'm sorry guys, but do to my schedule, it's going to take a bit longer to get your requests done. Just thought I'd let you know and not leave you impatient.

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    I'm sorry Fblaster, but that's one thing I cannot due, for fear of failure. I'm not entirely sure how to configure a few pictures into sprites, so yeah...I'm sorry, but I cannot.

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    im not rushing him, i requested like 8 days ago, the first time i requested it only took him like 20 mins to do.

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    I'm sorry man, I've been really busy with schoolwork, got punished from the comp for a bit and just got back on, I didn't mena to make anyone wait, again I apologize and I'll get right on you guys sprites. Sonic, I'll need your TC Template(What your card in general looks like) Trainer Sprite, and up to 6 Pokemon, also what badges to put on the card.

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    look at my sig use the first template you see.
    Trainer sprite:Male from Emerald
    Pokemon:Shadow Lugia,Rukario,Blaziken,Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander,Eevee
    Badges:Hoenn
    please and thank you:)

Back