• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecroJulian's Sprite Shop

NecroJulian

Prince of the Abyss
    Years
    Hey all, decided to make myself know to the world by making people sprites. I do everything from Trainers, Pokemon, Fusions, Trainer Cards, Splices, Hybrids, you name it, I'll try my best to serve. Here are a couple of my sprites so you guys know what your asking for, also check my sig for a TC Sprite.
    My Shadow Lugia! -Huggles-
    Hydrauza, my BioPokemon (Used Rayquaza, Tropius, and Salamence)
    Another Shadow Lugia! xD, that's the last of them.
    My Character, NecroJulian AKA Zyouten.
    Another Character, Muteki
    Finally, a trainer card of Zyouten.
    Those are the examples, satisfied? If not, reply here with a request and I'll get on it and promise to have it to you as soon as possible, max being a week prior to you requesting.

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    do u know the gorillaz band. if you do could u make me a trainer sprite of the singer
    2-D plz

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    dude, that 2D sprite is awsome, thanks so much
    and would u mind if i requested Murdoc, from the band

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hi, NJ, it's nice to see your first sprite shop. No, I'm not here to request anything but I have some advice
    Try your best not to save your sprites as jpeg because the color quality will go down. And if you have a special program that can set compression, you should use the gif format

Back