• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZOMG! Greta (and her fanclub) are back ^_^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~"-_-.
    Who are you trying to fool? Your real name is Arne, ha =P. Smarties is just something that I enjoy eating. Lol.

Ok I think we're scaring people away XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~ Hey, nice to be back as well ^-^. Yeah I know, I'm sorry...But all I can say now is that I'm back for good. I'm really surprised that you didn't just switch a pair while I was gone cause it has been a long time as you said...Anyway, at least I'm back to talk to you guys =]

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I just thought you would because, you know, I've been away for sooo long or something.
    Ow =[ That sucks. We still get to communicate through MSN though...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Sounds awesome ;] Well there's nothing really going up with me lately...just that I had this terrible nightmare today o.O. It was really freaky and bizzare. I woke up sweating again, bleh...and imagine that some days ago I sleepwalked! I've been getting tons of nightmares lately, really bad ones...I'll go and check my Dream meanings book for details =P. I've become quite obsessed with these stuff!

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i think ive sleepwalked once, i woke up and i was on my feet and i thought, "how am i sleeping standing up?!" anyway i dont sweat when i sleep, but i sweat when i accidentally sleep on an afternoon. anyway do you snore? i dont at all, quiet as a mouse, me.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    New club eh?

*joins*

Now for me to go back to finding out the truth..
    ABOUT DONUTS! o_O

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Welcome to the club _^^ What!? Did you mention... DONUTS!? Donuts are evil O.o they should be left alone... muffins are the way to go _^^ *Goes off to add Kurono-Kun on the member list*

*edit* darn, forgot to ask. How is the guest of honor today?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Welcome Kurono-kun! ^^ The name reminds me of something, I'm not sure if we have ever met though XD.

The guest of honor is doing good, I guess, but she's also kinda thoughtful as I mentioned in MSN. O.o I hate being thoughtful -_-

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The guest of honor is doing good, I guess, but she's also kinda thoughtful as I mentioned in MSN. O.o I hate being thoughtful -_-
    Yes... thinking never was your strong side XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~"-_-
    You sure don't want to upset me even more right now, just to warn you. I've had enough for today and I really don't wanna explode at the moment, because you know how short tempered I tend to be.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You sure don't want to upset me even more right now, just to warn you. I've had enough for today and I really don't wanna explode at the moment, because you know how short tempered I tend to be.
    Calm down... if I use XD (I really hate that smiley), then you can be entirely sure I'm joking -_-

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    im short tempered also, it doesnt take long before im angry, but it takes long before i explode.
    aww man, gotta do fuji 1000km before i can get the nissan race car, and its 228 laps! <- Gran Turismo 4
    anyway, whats the problem Greta? i know you feel angry but.....

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Um...let's see...My mother had this huge fight with my father today in the morning and I actually pretended to be asleep just to listen what the whole fight was about Money, money, money...apparently my step mom and her spoiled daughter won't get what they want until they find a way to let me and my mom live in the streets as well with our pockets empty. Oh, and, denying your feelings for something isn't the thing to experience at all. But apart from all this, I;m all good.
    And how are you today?

Back