• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZOMG! Greta (and her fanclub) are back ^_^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *Points at title* seeing as Greta is back and her old fanclub died, I'm making her a new one ^_^

~Member list~
    Smarties-kun
    Signomi
    Rock lee
    Speedy Sonic
    Kurono-Kun​

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Ha *pot* Thanks tons Blondie =P
    -For reviving my ancient fan clubbie and I mean REALLY ancient.- lol. Let's see how many other people actually remember who the heck I am, or is it just you maybe? Lol. Not everyone will be glad to see me back to tell the truth...let's just say this, "I'm probably back for good, whether you pimps like it or not" =P

EDIT: Signomi! =D *hugs* glad to be back and see you too ^_^

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It doesn't matter how many remember you, what matters is how many are going to remember you. And I thought I made it quite clear I don't like the name 'blondie', Gremlin, or should I say Gretol? -_-

*edit* oops, meant to say you, but accidentaly said me >.< *Slaps himself with a piece of old cheese*

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~How many are going to remember You? =O Lols. But that's excactly why I'm going to keep calling you like that, or should I change it to Jarni instead? XD Why, did you ever have the idea that I actually enjoy being called Gretol and Gremlin? -_-

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I already edited my post -_- And I never thought you liked being called Gretol or Gremlin, but I like calling you that, so =P

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Aha, same for me....Blondie-Jarni =P I dont think I'm even ever going to call you with your real name in the first place, lols. *sticks tongue out*

*whispers "He wasn't going to change the sentense if I didn't give him the alarm to, yeah, he's that self centered in a way* =P Haha.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Why are all of you a little sad? Cheer up, with me here in this club, I'll make sure to always revive this. Greta is a longtime friend and we haven't spoken in ages ever since I was MT *0*

How are you Greta?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The only name I want to be called with is Smarties/Smarty
    Why are all of you a little sad? Cheer up, with me here in this club, I'll make sure to always revive this. Greta is a longtime friend and we haven't spoken in ages ever since I was MT *0*
    Of course you may join _^^ *runs of to add Rocky on the list*

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~And do you actually think I'll bow and do you this favor? D=

Hello there Rock Lee! Long time, no see! Hola ^_^ Nice to have you here. No, we're not sad, I'm just teasing him all the way, lol. I love to =P Im good and yourself?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hello there Rock Lee! Long time, no see! Hola ^_^ Nice to have you here. No, we're not sad, I'm just teasing him all the way, lol. I love to =P Im good and yourself?
    Curse me for teaching you the most annoying nicknames I have -_-

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *Sigh* here you go again -_- Thanks for coming up with a new nickname. But I don't think calling someone a pig in French is much more sofisticated than calling someone a pig in English -_-

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You didn't make me angry -_- *Pokes Gremlin* you're hallucinating, have you considered an appointment with the doctor? =P

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Haha. *slaps* -_- Sorry, it was already arranged for a weird guy named Arne. Oh, you do give out your real name sometimes, eh?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ~Haha. *slaps* -_- Sorry, it was already arranged for a weird guy named Arne. Oh, you do give out your real name sometimes, eh?
    Whos is this... Arne? Never heard the name *innocent whistling*. And yes, I have posted my real name in my fanclub, so in yo' face =P

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Well, to speak the truth I have really forgotten your real name. =P Since when do you visit the doctor, Cochon? D= I'm quite shocked now..

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wait... are you telling me my real name isn't Smarties? O_O

Back