• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revolution I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
This is a series of short and enjoyable pokemon rps. So far I've seen no short rps, only long ones,. So this is a new idea I'm trying out. So if this doesn't work out then we know short rps don't work! hahaha.

Anyway this may be a short rp, so here's the storyline:

This takes place in 1 BC. You are a vagabond with a pokemon, and your trying to make it to Spring Village (Present day Pallet town) to meet a rebellion there. You will learn more in Pokemon: Revolution II. But right now that is your destination.

Here is the info you need:

Name:
Pokemon:
Description: Remember you have to make him look like he would be from BC or the beginning of AD, however you want to look at it.
Region: There isn't a Jonto, Kanto, or Heonn region. Because this is 1 BC. So all you have to do is tell me what region of the world you come from, just follow my example.

Here's my info:

Name: Blaine
Pokemon: Growlithe
Description: Long red hair, barefooted, and worn cow hide pants. I had a loose cotton white shirt that was alittle big for me, it looked a greenish tan because it was worn from the grass and dirt. I have a rugged beard growing, And big walking stick. My eyes are as red as fire, and have a muscular sort of profile, although I was as strong as a vagabond could be.
Region: I come from the grasslands of the west, were wild growlithe and ponyta run wild. (Something like that although it doesn't have to be like that)

Years
I have seen Rps like this but not here although the Orange islands is like this. And you might want to add a gender in the sign up. And one more thing, IRL people had good clothes at this time because the Roman Empire had been in control for quite a while. And there is no Christ in Pokemon so that chucks out the whole calender but I'm being picky. And I know you said we will learn more in the second one but what exactly are we rebelling against?

Name: Yon
Pokemon: Charmander
Description: Very muscular because of were he lives, a stick to help walking, a rough kind of beard, black hair, very thin cotton pants to keep him cool but also keep the sands from injuring his legs, no shirt.
Region: From the North where the temperature is high all year round, the mountains rule your life, and the sands shift in a never-ending storm. (In other words lots of mountains and deserts and the temperature is always high. A great place for rock, ground and fire types to live.)

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: All you have to know right now is that a mysterious man sent a letter to you saying that he needs you in the rebellion against an uprising threat, so you respond to the letter by going to Spring Village. And you know what I mean by BC so don't get picky, how would you have liked me to phrase it? Oh and no pokeballs, just a little side note.

IC: As I left the safety of the Grasslands, were the only danger you had to worry about was new growlithe packs entering the lands, which didn't happen often. I looked back and then thought of why I was going on a dangerous journey. "That note! Were is it?" I said opening up my hand sown leather bag, inside had a type of stone knife and a bow and a few arrows. Underneath all my weapons and herbs I found a scrap of paper. I unfolded it. It read:

"Dear Vagabond,

You are needed in the far east were the mighty Venasaurs and Syther rule. There is an uprising threat that has been growing rapidly. This is all I can tell you for right now, I will tell you everything once you arrive at Spring Village.

Sincerely,
DBS"

It was written very fine, so I guessed he was a scholar. I looked in head of me at the wilderness that lie ahead. I took a deep breath, I walked down the hillside that divided the Grasslands from the wild forest of the east. My growlithe followed me and I tripped over a rather large stone and tumbled down the hill.

Last edited:

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
Name:Kinko
Pokemon:Abra(knows teleport and confutions, maby others) and a Ghastly that folows me around, but is rairly seen, much less battles
Description: His face was tired, as if it had been streched almost to the bursting, but his eyes burned with a youthfull fire. Wears an early verion of the bag.
Region: Just a short distince away from the riseing sun from the eternail resting spot of pok?mon(OC:known in modren times as Saffron City)

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
OC:I may refrence some R/S stuff(the berry system mainly) but I'm guessing that berries have been around for a LONG time
IC:Kinko was out picking berries for his mother(my char is age 15, BTW) when "His" ghastly shot out from a rock he had been posessing and sped off down the pathe away from the garden. He wasent planing on going after him, G wasn't realy his, after all, but then abra decided to start teliporting after him. Ghastly led them strait into a trap! Two Team Starchatcher goons gumped out from behand a bush when they where caught in a net on the ground. \
"yes... these will do nicely..."one said.
"They will... Boss will be VERY pleased" replied the other. out of the corner of his eye, Kinko saw Ghastly trying to break the net. So he wasnon
K and A's side after all!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Sephiroth.
Pokemon: Larvitar
Description: Meh, do people have leather (cowhide) coats? Black coat, as well as some simple black pants and shirt, though those are made of woven cloth.
Region: Wanders wherever the wind takes him, and in case I need a solid entry for right before I come to spring village, I came from the rough deserts of the Western Wastes.

Years
OOC: So no apricorn balls either (the ones made by kurt in that slowpoke place)?

IC: I walked out from my tiny hut I had built over the entrance of a natural cave from the scarce sources of wood around here. My faithful friend, Charmander followed me. I have been his friend from when I was deserted by my tribe when I was young. He saved me from an angry geodude I had trodden on and has been by my side ever since. I heard a noise from above. I couldn't see the details because of the sun, but it was a magnificent bird pokemon. It flew close and dropped something from its claws. It then left me and returned from where it came from. I picked up the object it had dropped and dusted it off. It was a letter. I unfolded it and I read it. I could only read basic stuff because I had been left by my family but I got most of what it meant. It pretty much said go to the east. I had nothing else to lose so I left the rocky wastelands that had been my home for all these years to answer the call of the unknown...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: my character can speak, uhh, whatever language it is we are speaking in 1 B.C., but he sometimes falls upon the language of some pokemon, which I will translate EXACTLY, rather than loosley. Here's an example of the pokemon language. "One wonders why you do such things."

Late one night, I was at the edge of the desert in the western wastes, near a river, when I saw something strange. It was a large, fat bird pokemon of some sort, yet it was not running away, it was coming right at me! Out of habit, more than anything else, I unsheathed my short sword, (it was more like the curved sabers, yet very short in length.) leapt up, and quickly slashed it, bringing it down. "Fresh meat tonight, friend." I said to my Larvitar, and got a fire going. Just before I put it on to roast, I saw it had a roll of parchment on one of its legs. I tore it off, and after putting the bird on to cook, I read it.

"One wishes to speak with you." I said to Larvitar, and when he hopped over, I read the note to him.

"Eat and drink as much as you can tonight, for we have a long trip tomorrow." I said, and larvitar nodded and devoured half of the bird by the time I had gotten the other half out of the fire, then ran towards the stream yelling "BURNS!" I chuckled and said "One should learn to keep one's nose out of the cooking fire." as it gulped down water, and I began eating my half of the bird, but slowly.

Years
OOC: When you say short Rp, do you mean short as in like its takes us 20 posts to get to the village or like 10 pages is the end of the Rp?

IC: I scaled the rocky mountains that once sheltered me from the rest of the world. I reached the peak of the mountain range and could see all the lands around (most of Kanto). I looked east to the lucious green masses of grass where Spring Village lay. I turned to face Charmander. "Well Charmander our travels will lead us east to the village of grasses. It may be a long time in getting there but we have been called and we must go." I said no more but started to climb back down the other side of my mountious home on my way to the seas of grass.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: It should take us the first 10 pages to complete this rp, then I'll proceed to Pokemon: Revolution II which will be a different thread. The people who want to join later will have to go through RI first. That's why I said it's better to join when we're beginning rather than later, were you have to start at the beginning. So that makes it more like a video game.

IC: I got up and rubbed my head, as I finished rolling into a tree. Growlithe followed me to the bottom and led the way into the forest. The forest floor was hard and ruff against my feet, unlike in the Grasslands were the soft grass padded my feet. I looked around and notice that it was getting dark as I went along, not because it was night, but because the treetops were thick and blocking the sun. It started to get cooler and Growlithe was getting tense. I reached for my hickory bow and gripped it tight in my hands.

Suddenly there was a rushiling in the bushes, at least it sounded like bushes. I couldn't tell because it was pitch black, I had a;ready ran into about 50 trees cause I couldn't see. My bow was still tight in my hand, then I could hear footsteps of a kind, but it wasn't growlithe because I could feel him tense against my leg. I swung around and pulled out an arrow, and loaded my bow. I stood there paralyzed with fear, I finally gathered enough strength to shot a warning shot when I thought I knew where it was coming from. I heard a horrible yip, a sound I never heard before. Then I heard the footsteps get louder and quicker. I felt growlithe move from my leg, but I took no notice of what he was thinking. I got another arrow ready and pointed the bow in the same direction. Suddenly I didn't hear a footsteps, instead I heard a type of thud and a whistlling sound like something was jumping at me. I pointed the bow in the air and was about to shoot. But before I could shoot the bow Growlithe jumped from a treebranch and was in the air, then he unleashed a flamethrower on the object. The attack had lit up the air and I saw the enemy was a Mightyena. I saw growlithe jumped from a tree branch because he started to form the attack from the branch.

The Mightyena fell on the floor dead as a door knob, because I heard a giant thud. But there was a doubt in my mind that Growlithe was unsuccessful and Mightyena defeated him. I took a step back, my bow loaded. I heard something jump, I was about to shoot but it knocked my bow on the floor and jumped on me. I laid there waiting for death, but instead I felt a familiar soft tongue. I laughed when I knew that it was Growlithe. I picked up a tree branch and Growlithe lit in on fire. The light didn't go far because of the thickness of the forest. But I could see a mightyena with an arrow inlodged in his right front leg, I must have hit him. I took the air and cleaned it off by taking a big leaf and cleaned off the blood. I put the arrow back in my pouch, and turned around and started walking again.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
I will join!....if I can!?!
Name:Paige
Pokemon: pichu
Description: long black hair a sorta dress thing made of animal skin no shoes! IM FREE!
Region: a woods sorta place with a lot of bug pokemon (K!?!)

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: oops! I just remembered, you post role-play format. Your going to have trouble, because talk is limited, so you might want to try story format, it's easier to describe stuff that way, because right now it's description and not talk, cause your on your own with no party members except your pokemon. So as I said Paige you might want to use story format until we get to Pokemon: Revolution II.

paige pelletier

Years
K!
I look around and see a weedle I mumbled the word "boom" and then ordered pichu to attck.It did and weedle fainted, Pichu started to glow and the Pikachu!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: That's a very good start to Story format. But can you go alittle slower and be more descriptive? Look at the previous post made by me and you'll see what I'm talking about.

IC: As I went forward the torch I made was fading, until I was, again, in complete darkness. I then noticed Growlithe had left my side, this had me worried. I turned around and called out, "GROWLITHE!" I heard a distent yell and I turned around and ran in the other direction. I couldn't see so I kept running into trees.

The howl was growing distint with every step, like I was in a dream, and trying to reach out to him. Suddenly the howl stopped, then came aloud yip like something was dieing. "Growlithe!" I gasped. Then I heard growling around me, I was shaking all over. I was tempted to go and find what happened to Growlithe. But I turned around, again, and ran in the direction I came from, there was no sign of me escaping. The growling grew closer with every step I took.

paige pelletier

Years
K! (that will get annoying the K! thing!)
I saw my chance a syther! I ordered pikachu to use spark the syther was startled but quikly recovered. Pikachu used thunder then takle syther was looking weak I slowly befriended it and it joined my team!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Okay, let's put it this way. Your basically writing a story, now would you want to read a story the way you write it? et me answer that for you Paige. No, so act like your writing a good story. And second of all you only get one pokemon through out Pokemon: Revolution I, you get more in Pokemon: Revolution II.

IC: I was suddenly get lighter, it was a greenish glow but I could see black objects that I reconigzed as trees. I was thankful for the light, because now I won't be as bruised. The only probelm now is that the growling was very loud now and I could make out several different growls, a pack was hunting me! Soon growling came from infront of me, and it had been getting steadily lighter, signifying that I had almost come to the end of the forest. I stopped as I could make out what looked like more mightyena, they must have been mad that one had died, and were out for revenge. I turned around and Mightyena were coming from that end as well. I then did the only thing left to do. I took out my bow.

I shot arrows at all the Mightyena that came close enough to get aim on. Although I haven't left the Grassland, I was a world renoune Archer, well let's just say my rep. went as far as Spring Valley. I shot the Mightyena and they dropped died on the spot. I used my arrows wisely and cut a path throught the beast. I ran through the gap I made. I was soon at the edge of the forest. I ran into a plain, it looked like the Grasslands except there was trees in some spots, and patches of mud and dirt, that I didn't reconigze. The Mightyena didn't dare chase me past that spot. I stopped and then realized Growlithe was dead. My eyes teared up and my sight became blurry. After I was done morning of a lost one, my sorrow became anger. I looked back and the forest was out of sight. I set up camp and started a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back