• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revolution I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • Umi was swimming in the ocean peacefully with her Azurill. She was underwater when she remembered something. She quickly went out of the ocean. She slapped her forhead, she had forgoten that she needed to go to Spring Village. She carried her Azurill and packed all he berries she picked yesterday, she didn't bother to dry herself and swiftly ran to the forest

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • OC: Marina, mind if your in the ocian near me, and our char's meet up?
    OOC: No, I don't mind. I'll wait for your character to show up.

IC: Umi stopped when she heard someone yell. She turn around and saw a girl, a girl with long black hair.

Umi wasn't quite sure if the girl was talking to her. "Yes?" she asked, quietly.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: There is NO primitive balls. Just to clear that up, there will be no catching of any pokemon in Pokemon: Revolution I if you do it will screw the second up. And Ytnim I am in no way close to Spring Village, it is in the FAR east, meaning very far away. And if you guys want to join up with a person it will take you long to get anywhere because you have to wait for your partner to post before you can go further.

IC: Once I as there, there was a huge plant like gate surounding the forest, like it was trying to keep something in. But I just hopped over it and continued.It was immediatly black, when I tryed to pick up a twig it was covered in black tar. I touched a tree and it to was covered in tar. The only thing that didn't have tar was the floor, which was suprisingly soft under my feet.

We had walked for sometime on what seemed like a path because I hadn't bumped into a tree yet. And the ground was seemed to be a soft dirt road. Then al of a sudden we heared a gigantic roar that shook the earth beneath us. Then he heard giant footsteps heading towards us. We ran as fast as we could through the forest but it seemed to go on forever.

Years
  • I was at the entrance of a huge rainforest. I could hear pokemon swinging in the tree branches, crawling in the grasses, there was life everywhere. The light filtered through the leaves, making it look like everything had holes it it. I could see bugs crawling up trees, bird pokemon flying over us and in their nests, I felt so calm in a place this beautiful. I soon came to a massive clearing with a huge lake in the center. Here there was even more action than in the trees with water pokemon swiming and having fun. The pokemon seemed to notice my presence but didn't do anything about it. I dived into the lake and swam around in the crystal clear waters. At the bottom I could see long worm like pokemon, some short but some were longer and and round orbs at their necks. I looked at my chest and the numerous scars, cuts and bruises were being healed! "These waters must have healing proporties." I told myself, "That is why so many pokemon gather here." I swam back to traveling companions who were at the water's edge. Bulbasaur was wading in the water a bit but Charmander was keeping well away. I sat at the edge, taking time off from my traveling and I saw a floating pink pokemon. I only saw it for a second but it was small and had a fairly long tail.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Then we heard the samething coming in front of us. I could feel growlithe stop and growled. I stoped with him, and we stood there as the footsteps got closer. I drew my bow, and loaded it. I looked around in the darkness, but still couldn't see anything. The rumbling got deadly closer, until I saw Growlithe use flamethrower. It lit the forest enough that I could see a Nidoking in front of me and a Nidoqueen in back. The flamethrower hit the Nidoking and knocked him against a tarred tree. While the light still lit up the air, I turned around and shot an arrow at Nidoqueen, which sunk in right between her eyes. I then shot another arrow into her heart. She flew dead as a door knob, but the Nidoking was on top of my and jumped on my I was knocked down. I was stuggling to get it off me before it crushed me. I heard growlithe roar and then I fainted.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • We found ourselves at a huge mountain range, Snow was all around us, and the the frosty peaks of the mountains all ventured above the clouds. Larvitar tugged on my coat and asked "One wishes to know, how is one going to go above those mountains?" I looked around for a moment, then said "One will not go above the mountains, but below." I said, and pointed towards the mouth of a huge cave at the base of one of the mountains. Larvitar jumped on my shoulder, and we walked in.

Inside, it was dark, yet we were still able to see a little. We heard a slight fluttering noise, then another, and another. Suddenly, thecave was full of zubat! "Get ready to fight!" I said, and unsheathed my short sword, and noticed that larvitar was way ahead of me, he was already jumping up like a frog and eating every zubat that flew over him, while every time one came close enogh to me, a qquick slash either disabled it, or made it very painful for it when it ran away. After about two minutes, all the of the zubat fled, seeing they were no match. "One feels that was a good battle." I said, reseathing my weapon.
    Larvitar burped in agreement.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I forgot to mention you can have two characters, I'm glad I mentioned it later rather than sooner. Because now it can seem like you met up with your other character.

Name: Lori
    Description: A tank top type woren wool shirt, with loose cowhide pants, she is barefooted. She is a dirty blonde, and has deep blue eyes. She is very pretty and can make any man go weak in the knees. But she is as tough as nails, and a very good fighter/archor (she does both). She's very wise and has an athletic figure. She is very gently, dispite her toughness.
    Pokemon: Syther

IC: When I finally was able to open my eyes, I did. There I saw we were on the other side of the forest, a big fire was burning brightly. I looked frantically around looking for my trusty growlithe. I finally found him sleeping with his leg wrapped in a type of bandage. I sat up and a girl about my age stopped me and said, "you are not well enough, you must rest. Do not worry about your Growithe, he will be alright. He is just resting."

"What is your name?" I asked looking her down.

"My name is Lori. Now what is your name?" She asked back tending to rebandaging me.

"They call me Blaze, I'm a very skilled achor." He said laying down and looking at the stary night sky.

"I could tell from the Nidoqueen you took down. Two shoots, one right between the eyes, and one through the heart. That's pretty good seeing how you were blinded." She said laughing.

"What you think you can do better!? I haven't found anyone that can rival my skill!" I said sturnly.

"I bet I could out do you!" She said laughing playfully as she tightened my bandages.

"Oh yeah! Let's go!" I said struggling to get up, I didn't take too kindly to anyone insulting my skill, and what she said I took as an insult.

"No! You must sleep. Then we will have that match when you feel better!" She said tugging me back down and seating by my side while I slept.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Two characters? Good, now Angel will get off my back for not telling her about this roleplay :paranoid:

Name: Angel
    Description: A tank top type woven shirt, with woven pants. She has light brown hair, and greenish-blue eyes. She is rather shy and quiet, until she gets angry about something, then it's best to run as fast as you can, because she is downright lethal with her throwing knives and stars.
    Pokemon: Arcanine

After a few days of darkness and zubat pemican, I found myself outside the cave. Larvitar c.ocked his head towards the sound of a river, and when we walked over there, we saw Angel, taking a drink along with her arcanine. She was the only person ever to win my respect, as she was the only person to have ever come in a tie with me, we had both tried for years, but neither of us were ever able to beat the other one.

"Hello! One is glad too see you after all this time!" I said to her in the language of pokemon. She looked up, and said, "One feels the same way, come, and have a drink." I came over, and no sooner had I set larvitar down than he went over to inspect the arcanine. "I noticed your growlithe has evolved." I said to her, now in a human language. "I noticed your pokemon hasn't." She said, with a smile on her face. "Evolution isn't all that's important." I reminded her. "By the way, what birings you to this mountain range?" I asked, and she got out a letter exactly like the one I had and said "This." I started, and looked at my own. They were exactly alike!

"These are the same!" I said, then I thought for a moment. "Perhaps we should journey together?" I sugested. "Of course! That sounds like a good idea. But first, it's time for a battle, and I'm fairly sure I can win this time, since my pokemon is evolved." She said, and stood up.
    "We'll see." I said, also standing up and whistling for Larvitar to come back.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I woke up in the morning with the woman restingher head peacefully on my ribs. I gently lifted her up and set her head gently back down on the ground. Growlithe got up and we went to leave when she jumped up, "Where do you think your going!?" She said she seemed angered.

"We were going to leave you alone." I said innocently.

"I'm going with you! Your headed to Spring Village too, so I'm coming with you." She yelled.

"Okay, your welcome to come." I said laughing.

"Oh, and what about that challenge?" She said smiling.

"Oh yeah. Growlithe hunt out some pidgey." I said Growlithe ran across the meadow until he chased out 3 pidgey. i loaded three arrows onto my bow at once. I then aimed, then fired. I hit all three of them and they came falling down. "There top that." I said smiling.

She did the samething blindfolded. I got mad and shot three pidgeys all with one arrow blindfolded. "There how about that!" I said laughing. She then turned around and did the samething. "Wow!" I said amazed at her talent.

"Looks like we're even. Now let's go it's going to rain." She said putting out the fire. I looked at the sky and it was very dark and cloudy, it was infact going to rain. She whistled, and a very healthiy syther came out of the tall grass. She introduced me to him and I introduced the Syther to Growlithe. We then continued farther.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Seeing the girl didn't answer back, Umi thought that the girl wasn't talking to her. Before leaving, she bowed politely to the girl then ran straight to the forest.

She was running in the forest for half an hour. She doesn't really tire easily, but her Azurill was giving her more weight, and that slowed her down. She ran up to a large tree, panting. She sat down on the grass, her back leaning against the tree. She dropped her Azurill and it bounced happily on the ground. However Azurill stopped when she looked at Umi. Azurill used Water Gun on Umi, then backed up a little. Azurill was afraid that Umi would get mad, but her fear went away when she saw the smile on Umi's face.

"Thanks." She whispered before closing her eyes, and before she knew it, she fell asleep under the tree, dreaming.

When she woke up, her Azurill was sleeping beside her. Her gaze then fell on the pokemons in front of her. There was an Ekans, a Beedrill and two Pidgeys, all of them fainted. She was confused, who could have possibly done that, or did the the four of them have a fight? She then looked back at her sleeping Azurill, she just noticed that Azurill was full of scratches. She smiled softly, she was half amazed and half worried. Azurill had been protecting her, she walked over to Azurill and kissed her head lightly.

"What would I ever do without you?" she said softly.

Before she continued walking, she took out some of the berries she packed and picked four big leaves on the lowest branch of the tree. She put two berries in each leaf and placed it beside the Pokemons. After doing so, she picked up her Azurill carefully then continued on her way.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Another character? I can't handle one, let alone two but hey I'll out do myself and create a clone to play my second character!

Name: Leinad
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Description: He wears a thin cloth long sleeve shirt and trousers with a necklace around his neck that has a purple stone in it.
    Region: He lives in the forest my other character is in at the moment.
    Note: He is psychic and can move some things with his mind and sense changes in the weather before they happen.

IC: I turned around and saw a man staring at me from behind a tree. "Do not hide yourself, I will cause no harm." I called to him. He came around the tree and sat himself next to me.
    "My name is Leinad. I reside in these woods. May I ask your business here?" he spoke like he was taught, at least partially. "My name is Yon but why do you live here when you have been scholared in some way?"
    "I lived in a town once. I was part of a well off family and was taught well until 14 summers had passed since my birth. Then I was rejected because I had powers they had no knowledge of. Since then I had been in these woods, keeping the peace."
    "I too was rejected by my tribe but I was left to die in the northern deserts. I survived and am now on a journey to Spring village, in the east with my companions Charmander, who I have been with since the start and bulbasaur, who joined us along the way."
    "Spring Village did you say? I recived a letter asking for assistance in Spring Village not long ago. I was not going to leave these woods but seeing you has lifted me and I feel it is my duty to go. May my friend and I join you?"
    "Friend?" I asked, confused, "What friend?"
    "This one." Leinad said. A pokemon teleported beside him. It was small and had a red lobe on its head. "This is Ralts, my pokemon friend." I was suprised at the sudden arrival of the pokemon but I composed myself. "Leinad and Ralts, we would be honoured if you were to join us."
    "You would? Well thank you Yon, Charmander and Bulbasaur." Leinad looked at the sky. It was blue but the clouds seemed strange somehow. "You will need to stay here for a while. One of the strange powers the town kicked me out because of was my ability to sense changes in the weather. A snowstorm is coming." I looked at him strangely.
    "A snowstorm here? This doesn't seem the place for a snowstorm. I heard they only happen in very high and very cold places."
    "Around here weather can be anything." I agreed with him but thinking he was a bit paranoid, I followed him to a tree house. It was well constructed and would keep us dry from his 'snow'. We we inside and it wasn't long before the temperature dropped and it really began to snow. I heard a roar, from the sky. I stuck my head out and saw something very long and green in the sky. I looked again and nothing was there so I thought I was seeing things.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Never said you had to create a second character, it was a "if you want to" thing.

IC: "So how did you know that I wanted to go to Spring Village?" I asked as we walked side by side.

"This." She said pulling out a letter and handing it to him. "It fell down when I found you." She added.

"Oh, so your headed there too?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes. I am, I was actually hoping to make the journey with another person, so I didn't have to make the journey alone. And then I found you." She said smiling. The sun was shining and the air was warm with a nice cool breeze. The rain clouds had disappeared, which lifted my spirit somoe. I looked around, Lori's syther was on the other side of her, and growlithe was on the other side of me. The grass was getting oddly shorter as we went along.

Soon over the horizon I saw a tan strike that looked like sand, the grass was starting to disappear and it was getting hotter. The tan strike got thick and wider. It kept getting hotter, and the green grass (what was left of it) turned brown. Then I realized we had intered a barren wasteland. "What is this place?" I asked as we stepped into the desert.

She laughed and said, "This is called a desert! Haven't you been seen one?" She then watched my pick up the sand and let it pour through my hands.

"Te sand is hot!" I said as it poured through my hands.

"Yeah because a desert is really hot, silly." She giggled. She then ran ahead of me playfully. I looked at her oddly, one minute she's as serious as a Rydon who's got mad, and the next minute she's as playful as a newborn Ponyta. I then laughed and chased after her. Syther was playing tag with Growlithe as we played across the desert. But it was steadily getting hotter, and we stopped playing and looked for some shade. But there was none, and night fell. It suddenly got chilly. "Brr! Are all deserts this cold at nightfall?" I asked shivering under the night sky.

"Yes they are." She said seriously. "Look at the stars!" She said laughing as she pointed toward the sky. I looked up and the stars were as bright as nightlights.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: battle music, well worth signing up/the wait. http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/...episode_5_-_tornado_going_round_and_round.mp3

We were set, our pokemon were ready, so the fight began.

Arcanine leapt forward, to bite thin air as larvitar jumped up out of range, and landed with a sharp kick to Arcanines head. Unfourtunatley, it was able to grab a hold of Larvitar's foot, and began shaking it around until it let go, and larvitar flew into a tree. Arcanine rushed to bash its head into larvitar, but Larvitar was able to jump out of range, onto another tree. After several minutes of this, larvitar jumped onto arcanine's neck, and tried to steer it by grabbing its ears. Arcanine shook it around so much, that I knew it couldn't hold on for long, when he used a trick so underhanded it made me proud. He grabbed arcanines ears together, and firecley bit them time and time again, until arcanine couldn't bear it anymore, and stopped running, falling to the ground. But when he stopped, Larvitar was flung from arcanine, hitting a large rock, and it was all he could bear after so much stress, so he too, fainted.

We both stood there for a moment, shocked. Then, we simultaniousley said "Another tie?! Not again!!"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Yuuki
    Pokemon: Treeko
    Description: Black untidy hair, black eyes, muscular, green cotton shirt, cow hide pants. He is quite attractive and is a bit lazy, he is skilled in a lot of things, especially archery.
    Region: He lives in the same place where Umi lives, in the east, near the oceans.

Umi was in the middle of the forest, at least she thinks so, when it got dark. She lay her shivering Azurill down on the grass, near a clean lake. She stood up and picked up some sticks. With the sticks, she made a fire to make them feel warm, it was getting unpleasantly cold. Azurill walked near the fire and finally stopped shivering. Umi looked at Azurill while taking out some of the berries she packed. She was about to feed one to Azurill when an arrow hit the berry and threw it on the ground. Umi didn't even bother to look up at the person who shot the arrow and took another berry for Azurill.

"Got used to my presence?" the boy asked. He was sitting on top of the tree smirking.

She rolled her eyes. "So...what are you doing here?" she asked, throwing him a berry, which he catched.

"Well the chieftain told me to follow you." he said, jumping out of the tree.

She sighed. "Even my own father doesn't believe I can do this on my own."

He laughed. "Ah! Don't worry milady, he only sent me here to protect you."

"I don't need protecting, We've been close friends for many years, you should know that I'm just as skilled as you." she said, slightly annoyed.

"I know that, we've been training together after all. Your father told me about your way of not killing the enemy, if you do that constantly you'll end up getting hurt." he explained.

She sighed again. "You win this one." she said, laughing. "Pleased to see you again, Yuuki."

"Glad to see you too."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • When day came I overslept and Lori started kicking sand on me, I woke up sleepily, "What's happening?" I asked cause I thought we were being attack.

"Nothing, it's just I was tired of waiting for you to wake up, it's getting hot again.

"When will this stop?" I asked wimpering.

"This is a normal day in the desert. Come on were about a day away from a city I know of." She said laughing and running.

"Okay." I said getting up and yawning. I saw Growlithe already following her, and Syther right behind him. I stretched and started walking after them very tired.

"Come on! If we play it will seem like a shorter distance." She said laughing as she tagged him repeatedly trying to get him to play tag.

"I give, fine will play." I said chasing after her still tired.I got mad ecause she didn't even give me a fair shot to become fully awake. I then caught up with her and tackled her in the sand. "How do you like that?" I said laughing as I got up and ran.

She giggled and tackled me. "This is how I liked it." She said as she kissed me on the lips. My body stiffen and my eyes widened. I felt a sudden burst of energy. She got up and said, "What?" as she looked at my perified look. I then jumped into the air.

She laughed and I said, "Tag your it!" we then chased eachother acrossed the desert. Growlithe and Syther continued to play also.

Soon we saw the city inhead of us. I stopped and said, "Growlithe, Syther come her!" Syther and Grolwithe joined me and Lori. "How about we all race to the city? Last one there has to.......um.....we'll figure something up." I said smiling as we raced each other to the city.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: yesss... masterrrrrr... *drinks coffee* Good morning! What I miss?

We were walking towards the grasslands that we knew were close to spring village, I was walking, and Angel was riding on her arcanine at a steady jog in circles around us. Finally, I got tired of it and jumped on arcanines back myself, who had to slow down with two people on it's back. "Hey! Get off!" She said, trying to push me off. "Nope, we both ride or-" And that's when arcanine snapped around, flinging me from it's back. Still in the air, I reached inside my coat, and got a pair of Bolas, swung them around once or twice, and let fly. Arcanine fell, with it's legs tied together in the same way you would a pig. "None of us do." I finished, standing up.

Several minutes of screaming later, we finally calmed down enough to be civil, and both of us walked towards the grasslands, both of us silently fuming at the other.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • We walked into the city, everyone was really nice. It was again starting to get dark, so we went to a house for travelers to go to get a good nights sleep. They had one more room available and we took it. growlithe and Syther curled up on the floor and went soundly to sleep. Lori got into bed and said, "You get to sleep on the floor, with the pokemon!" She giggled at this and I laid on the floor. It was hard and cold, the night just got colder and I was freezing. Anyway the bed was made for one person, so I slaid on the floor freexing my butt off. She then got out of bed and said looking at me shivering in the cold, "I'm getting cold I need something or someone to keep me warm." I got up laughing and we snuggled close on the bed.

The next morning, I awoke when Lori was getting dressed, I yelled and she screamed. I dug my head under the covers and she quickly got dressed. I was in my clothes since I was on the floor half the night and needed all the warmth I could get. As soon as the pokemon woke up we started off again. The desert from that point on seemed to go on forever, since we found out we were about a 5 days journey from Spring Village. But we kept strong and kept on walking. That was until a sandstorm hit and we were both blinded by the sand.

The wind howled and we struggled against the high winds. The storm steadily got worse and worse. Then it became calmer once we started gripping onto a huge rock that was uncovered by the storm. We hid behind it until the storm died down. We then proceeded with our journey.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When morning arrived, Yuuki was awake, swimmming in the lake while Umi was sleeping peacefully. Yuuki came out of the water and walked towards Umi.

"Azurill, if she doesn't wake up, you know what do right?" Yuuki asked. Azurill, who was beside him, nodded.

"Oi! Umi, wake up!" Yuuki yelled. Umi didn't answer. "Okay. Do what you have to do." he said, looking eager to see what was going to happen.

Azurill used Water Gun on Umi, who was now fully awake. Yuuki laughed when he saw the expression on Umi's face.

"YUUKI!" she yelled, looking at him with a pair of irratated eyes.

"So...Sor..." He couldn't continue, he was laughing so hard he fell on the ground.

He stopped laughing when Azurill used Water Gun on him too.

"Hey!" he whined. This time it was Umi who was laughing. Umi stopped laughing after a few minutes.

She just noticed that Yuuki's Treeko wasn't with them. "Yuuki, where's Treeko?" she asked, looking around.

"He's looking for some fruits we can eat." he said, sitting down beside Umi.

She stood up and walked towards the lake. "Go with him." she ordered, making Yuuki confused. She looked back at him, something in her eyes made Yuuki follow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back