• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revolution I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • Despite the sandstorm we made it out of the desert on time. We only had 4 more days to go from here. "Can you believe it?" Lori said.

"Yes, I'm going to be glad when it's all over." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm glad I met you Blaze." She said turning and smiling at me.

"Why!? I haven't done anything that anyother person would have done." I said innocently.

"Yeah, but it's funny. I feel closer to you than I am to anything else." She saiad blushing.

"Oh......." I said also blushing. She kissed me and she ran playfully. I rolled my eyes and ran after her. Growlithe and Syther followed seemingly talking to each other rather than playing.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: Sory about the absence, never mind about the meating up, i messed that up. I thought of a new hook for myself.

After several days wandering around in the woods, Kinko(call _him_ K, say it Kay) saw a girl colecting what looked like very iny Metapod. He caled out to her "Hello, What is your name?" but she looked around scared, as if she couldent see him. he walked out right infrount of her, and only then realized she was blind.
    "Dont worry, I wont hurt you. Can you tell me where we are?"
    "Oh, sorry if i made you worreied," the girl said, "But i thought you where a Starcatcher grunt coming to take me back to the lab."
    "He he, Don't wory about them anymore, I blew it up! My name is Kinko, by the way. Call me K"
    "Realy? Thats great! now i dont have to wory about them trying to finish merging me and Brushfire, my Charmander! Not that its poable, anyway, and i think they where about to give up when i escaped, but its good to know that they only hurt the three of us! Is any one with you? I hope Brush' finds me. If he is ok..."
    "I'm sory, but if your chamander had a dark red stripe on his left cheek th"
    "Yes! Thats Him! Is he with you?"
    "No. Thats what i was trying to say. I saw him try to escape as i left that place, but they killed him. He's gone."
    The girl begain to cry on his sholder but then backed away, still crying, and said, "I'm sorry I never introduced my self, but the truth is, i don't know who i am. I cant remember a thing from before the lab."
    "Well, thats fine. But is it OK is i call you Ocean? You just remind me of it so much..." He trailed off.
    "Ocean... I like that," Ocean said, trying to chear up. She then surprised K by saying "Can i come with you? Its not like i have a famly or anything. Atleast i dont think so..."
    "Thats fine by me. It will be nice having some compony besides abra."
    "I think i heard somthing over that way a while back. Lets head over there."
    "OK" K said, "That way is as good as any other."

OOC:Ok, so thats char number 2! and i got rid of Starcatcher, so don't sweat it if you want them gone! Ofcorse, they can come back if you want, to...
    Name:Ocean, birth name unknown
    Apearence: Bright and perky, but her sightless eys are full of fear and sadness.
    Pokemon:None among the living, Brushfire(Charmander) Dead
    She sticks with K, if you didnt guess.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • We soon came to lush Grasslands, we looked around for syther and venasuars but say none. Night fell quickly and I was the first to fall asleep. It was comforting and warm, so it was easy for me to fall asleep, since the sandstorm took alot out of me. Lori stayed up and fed Growlithe, and Syther.

When I awoke the next morning, Lori was snuggled up against body. I got up slowly as to not to awake her. Growlithe and Syther followed me to a near by hot spring and I took my clothes off and took a bath. Growlithe and Syther joined me in the bath since they were both males, and they both were sandy. About an hour later I got out of the hot spring I went to dry off, and I heard the bushes move beside me. I looked for Growlithe and Syther, they were drying off in a different spot. Lori popped up and looked at me. I yelled, dived into the spring. It was deep enough and bubbly enough that no parts of my body were visible except my head.

"Lori! I'm going to kill you when I get out of here!" I yelled at her, while she just stood there giggling.

"You mean if you get out of there." She said sitting on a rock.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

"You won't get out as long as I'm sitting here." She said laughing.

"Lori get out of here! I need to get dressed!" I yelled loudly.

"Fine!" She said giggling obviously the vision of me naked fresh in her mind. She then walked back to the camp. I slowly got out and dryed off, then I got dressed.

"Now to get back at her!" I said to Growlithe and Syther. They looked at me like they were ready for my plan. "We'll just leave early and then wait behind that tree at the horizon, so she can't see us. Then we'll scare her." I said laughing they laughed with me. We quietly left, my stuff was already with me, I took incase we had to go before I got back to the camp. We got to the tree, which was acouple miles away. We hid behind it and waited.

Meanwhile, Lori got her bath and dryed off. She got dress at the camp, since the boys were nowhere to be found. Once she got dressed and packed the camp up, she yelled, "Syther! Growlithe! Blaze! Where are you!?" We could hear her yelling from the tree and we just laughed. She then left saying to herself, "I'll go to that tree to see if I can see them."

When she got there Syther, Growlithe,and I jumped from behind the tree. She screamed and fell on her butt. We all laughed including Lori. She got up obviously getting the I was getting back at her. The tree we were on was a big hill, the biggiest in the Grasslands, we could see everything, We saw a village, that was just small enough to be called a village. We could just barly make out Syther and Venesaur all around it for about 2 miles. "We made it!" We both cryed.

"It looks like were about a good 4 to 3 days away." I said judging the distance. We then raced each other down the hill, and we couldn't see the village anymore since it was about close to 50 miles away, which is a good 4 to 3 days hike.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • We awoke one morning, to find a sight very few had seen, or should I say lived to tell of it that is. All around us were Kangaskhan, a whole herd of them! "Wake up, but be quiet." I said, and she muttered "wha...? Oh, wow."

"Don't make too much of a noise, or else they'll hear us." Then, as though fate had a bone to pick with me, Larvitar let out a gigantic snore. All the khangaskhan turned towards us, all of them looking ready to fight. Angel said "Oh-"
    But she never had time to finish that statement, as she began running towards Arcanine. What followed the "Oh" is anyone's guess, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't "Dearie me".

"Larvitar, dig up some sand for an escape!" I ordered, and in an instant, larvitar was inside a freshly made tunnel. I turned around and withdrew my short sword, as I saw Angel looping around several kangaskhan on her arcanine and taking them out with her throwing knives.

I whriled around, and with a spin kick knocked one of the Khangaskan across the head, and the slashed is lightly in the belly. Nothing serious, but it wouldn't be able to fight for a while. "Angel! This way! Larvitar! NOW!" I shouted, and angel began running towards me, as a gigantic sandstorm brewed. No one could see anything, but I could rely on my hearing. I grabbed larvitar who was running by me, and when Arcanine came close, I jumped on its back behind Angel. "Let's go!" I shouted, and I could hear Arcanine's run become much faster.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Okay just to let you know, I'm 4 post away from ending my journey to Spring Village.

IC: Once we reached the next hill, it was nightfall. We set up camp and this time Lori fell asleep wrapped up in my arms, I didn't willingly do that, she just kind of laid down and wrapped my arms around her. I fell asleep when Growlithe and Syther laid against me. "What am I? A pillow?" I said quietly as I fell asleep.

The next morning we packed up early, but there was something funny about Lori. She kept trying to snuggle up to me as we walked. I always kind of side stepped to keep her from snuggling.

I noticed the air was sweet and it was really peaceful in these grasslands, there was no danger of any kind. The Ryhorn kept to themselves, the Rapidash grazed without lifting there heads, and the Aracanine basked in the sun. I thought it was odd, but I didn't let it worry me.

I finally gave in and let her swing my arm around her shoulders. My arm fell asleep and all I could think about is removing it from her shoulder, but I didn't want to upset her. So I ignored the tingling feeling. Then I felt her bring her arm around and she slung it around my hips. I looked at her oddly, but she had her eyes closed and smiling gently. I thought that was odder than the grasslands. I have never seen a woman act like that.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Okay rpers, after this post I'm done with this rp, and moving onto Pokemon: Revolution II. I'll post Pokemon: Revolution II at 9:00 PM, I live on the east coast so figure your time out from that. That way you all have time to catch up and get to Spring Village. So hurry up and post you final post. For people who want to join, you have to do this one first before you go on to II.

IC: After a 3 day hike we had reached the outskirts of the village. It was getting dark and we set up camp. We would set out for the Village tommorrow. Growlithe curled up near the fire and Syther slept on a near by tree. I had finally given into Lori and let her snuggle up close with me. We then fell asleep with each other in our arms.

The next morning, Lori was the first to awake. She extinguished the fire and woke Growlithe and Syther up. They got breakfast ready. I woke up the the smell of cooked rattata. We ate the small rat and gathered our stuff up.

We set out to the village, we walked passed thousands apon thousands of venasuar and Syther. When we got to the village around noon, we were greeted warmly and they fed us.

To be continued.........
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

My next post will be on Pokemon: Revolution II, unless someone has a question, then I'll answer it here.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • A few days later, we could see the town. Angel was about to charge in, but I grabbed her shoulder and held her back. "We're here to quell a rebellion. Running into a possibly hostile village like that is an easy way to get yourself killed. We should get as much information about this place as we can... And yes, that means more camping." I said as she began to interrupt.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy posts as of late, but this Flu is messing with my head.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: just wanted to remind all of you that you have exactly an hour and a half before the next installment, so get your rping done. For those who are not on right now, don't worry you can get caught up when you get on again.

Shiney, I hope you get well soon. Dude, don't worry about the crappy posts this close to the end of the rp. Just try to get through it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Raichu Master said:
    OOC: just wanted to remind all of you that you have exactly an hour and a half before the next installment, so get your rping done. For those who are not on right now, don't worry you can get caught up when you get on again.

Shiney, I hope you get well soon. Dude, don't worry about the crappy posts this close to the end of the rp. Just try to get through it.

OOC: Uhm, that was the end I belive. I was thinking of arriving in revolution II, but nevermind. This is my final post.

IC: After another day of looking around, I couldn't discern anything about the village, so we had no choice but to go in and find out more that way. Once we entered the village, Angel went off looking for an inn, hwile I walked over to a tavern to see if I could get some information on this place.

To be continued...

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Finally, Yuuki and Umi got out of the forest, after leaving the forest they stopped insulting each other, much to Azurill and Treeko's delight. They stopped because they were interuppted by two children, a girl and a boy who were crying. Umi walked towards them and asked them what's wrong.

"W-we are l-lost." the little girl said, her voice shaky.

"We need to go back to Spring Village, Our mother is waiting for us." the boy said, his voice much braver than the girl's.

Umi smiled. "We were about to go there, would you like to join us?" she asked.

The little girl smiled happily and ran towards Umi. "We would love to!' she said cheerfully. "Thank you very much." she added, hugging Umi tightly.

Yuuki looked at the boy, who was standing beside him. Yuuki noticed that the boy was looking at Umi, blushing madly. He laughed at the sight, which caused the little boy to look up at him.

"W-what?" he asked, still blushing.

He shook his head and sat down beside the boy. "Nothing. So what's your name?" he asked, changing the subject.

"I'm Rin and my sister's name is Ran." the boy said, pointing at the girl who was still hugging Umi.

"Nice to meet you Rin, I'm Yuuki and the girl over there is Umi." he said.

Treeko and Azurill was sitting down on the grass playing. Rin was looking at them. "Who are they?" he asked.

"That's Azurill and Treeko, they're our friends." he explained. The boy nodded and looked at Umi again.
    ----------------------
    After a few minutes, Rin and Ran fell asleep, Umi was carrying Ran and Yuuki was carrying Rin, Azurill and Treeko were behind, looking out for any danger.
    ----------------------
    It was already dark when they saw a small village, it had to be Spring Village. When they entered the village, the first one who greeted them was a lady who was looking really worried. The lady soon told them that she was the mother of Rin and Ran. After a little chatting, the lady, Mai, invited them for dinner.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • pAIGE PIKACHU AND SYTHER HAD BEEN WALKING FOR DAYS SOON (WOOPS caps lock ^_^;) they found a town with people food and water so they rested up but where to go next?
    Paige: Spring village!
    Syther: SY SY ther!
    Pikachu: Chu pi pi!
    Paige: here we go!

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    After a day or so of walking, K, Ocean, and Abra(who now seemed to like Ocean, who it turned out had respectable psicic powrs, more than K)wanderd int a vilage. Almost as soon as they got into the vilage, K colapsed.

+---------------------------+
    |TO BE CONTONUED IN REV II|
    +---------------------------+

Years
  • OOC: I got my net working again!!! I'll finish this so I can get in the second one!

IC: After the snowstorm subsided, Leinad and Ralts joined Myself, Charmander and bulbasaur on our trip to Spring Village. Leinad knew this area better so he lead us for the last part of the journey. We travelled for three days and three nights, taking shelter in the villages and towns along the way. We made our way to a hill covered in grass that lead into a valley. Grass pokemon of all sorts were here and a small village at the very bottom of the valley. "This must be Spring Village my friends, our journey so far has ended." I said to them. We made our way to the village and the start of something unforgetable....
    <<<TO>>> <<<BE>>> <<<CONTINUED>>>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back