• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revolution I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I finally got to the bottom of the mountain. I had never been here before but I was in a forest. The trees keep the sun out so it was quite dark. I keep walking through the forest, roughly heading east when I hit something sticky. It was a web or something. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. "Charmander." I wispered. "Are you here?"
    "Charmander." he replied. I could now see his tail flame. "Would you be able to free me with a bit of fire? This sticky web has caught me and I do not wish to know what made it."
    "Char Char Charmander." Charmander replied. I saw his flames melt the webs constraining me, setting me free. "Charmander if you lead us out, your tail will light our path." Charmander nodded and walked in front of me. Soon I could see light from the other side of the forest. We made it out from the forest to a desert with no sand. "There is no other way Charmander, we must press on through this place of death." We walked on, over the rocky ground. No living things were here. Not even a tiny lizard. No plants or grasses, it was all rock. It was like a graveyard.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • At daybreak I put out the fire and pressed on, my anger than turned to hate and I had my bow clinched in one hand and stomping off in the opposite direction of the forest. The grass was damp and soft under my feet, which was a nice change from the ruff floor of the forest. I saw a tree in the distense and ran to it because it was scorching. When I got to the tree I saw the tree was infested with Primeapes. I shot at them all as they came jumping down, until nothing was left of them. I was breathing heavily as dark rings formed around my eyes. I pressed on, stepping over the dead Primeapes. Then I heard a rushiling in the tall grass I jumped back and loaded my bow with the bloody arrows that were in the Primeapes.

Years
  • We continued to walk through the desolate place. "This land of despair seems to never end Charmander." I looked up. The clouds were black and menacing. "Charmander we must find shelter before the clouds above break their hold of the rain." Then I heard a sound. It was thunder. "Charmander on my back, we will beat the fury that wishes to stop our journey." Although big I was fast, very fast. I ran as fast as I could to find somewhere to brave the storm. I was not afraid for myself but for Charmander. His tail could not stand the rain and I knew it. I saw something in the distance. A single tree. I quickly got under it as the rain erupted around us. The rain was getting through the trees leafy branches. I covered Charmander's tail with my body to protect him. He had once saved me, now I would return the favor...

Years
  • It had been quite a while since the storm started, but my prayers were answered when I felt the rain on my back ease. Eventually the rain subsided enough for Charmander to sustain it. It would help him to conquer his weakness to water. We continued across the barren land until grasses could be seen, poking out of the rocky wastelands. The rock was all but behind us now, our feet walking along the soft grasses. The sky was now darkening but not of rain clouds, but because of night. "We will rest till tomorrow, Charmander." I gathered sticks and wood from the nearby trees and charmander set them alight. We slept out in the open that night, watching the stars, wondering what would happen when we reached our destination...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • When I got to the end of the meadow, I saw huge mountains towering over even the clouds. Growlithe pushed me forward and we started scaling the mountains. The hard rock was tougho n my feet and started cuting my feet open. But I endured the pain. When we got to a plateau, we stopped there for the night. I looked at the soles of my feet, which were bleeding rapidly. I got out herbs and wraps and started to tend to my wounds. After I wrapped my legs I looked to see how far we had to go and I still couldn't see a clear path around the mountains, and I didn't see the peak of the mountain.

Growlithe started to fall asleep and I set up camp and started a fire from the small twigs I found. When night fell, haunting sounds kept me awake and I couldn't sleep. I got out my bow and stood at the edge of the small plateau. I saw what looked like Murcrows trying to fly up at this altitudes but couldn't make it. "What do they want?" I asked to myself as my eyes got heavy. I then finally fell asleep by Growlithe.

Years
  • I woke up to see the sun rising above some hills in the distance. I shook Charmander to wake him and we continued. "Bulba!" I heard a pokemon make a sound in the tall grass. It was a strange thing, it had a plant bulb on its back but its body was not plant like. "Bulbasaur." It said.
    "Is that your name?" I asked the strange pokemon.
    "Bulba Bulbasaur." It replied, nodding its head. Charmander walked over to it and looked it over. "Charmander Char Char Charmander." he said to it. The two pokemon started to have a conversation. I had no idea what they were saying but it soon ended. Charmander and I continued on alone but the bulbasaur was following us. I didn't know if it knew I knew it was following but I decided to tell it anyway. I stopped and turned around. "Bulbasaur do you want to come with us or do you just like to follow strangers?" Bulbasaur saw this as an invitation to join us and he ran out from hiding to see Charmander. I saw them talking and I guessed what happened. "You two planned to get Bulbasaur to come along did you not?" The pokemon nodded looked at me if this was ok. "You may have asked me Charmander, I would not turn down such good company you know." Charmander got the message and we continued our journey but now with a new friend.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Is it alright if I join?

Name: Umi
    Pokemon: Azurill
    Description: Long blue hair, short, light green dress, barefooted. On her hair, there's a crown made out of flowers. Her eyes looks like the sea, calm and delicate. But her what you can see in her eyes is somewhat the opposite of her personality.
    Region: She comes from the east, near the oceans.

If it isn't then I'll just delete this.

Years
  • OOC: I'm fairly sure you can join. I doubt Raichu won't let you in.

IC: A mountain now blocked the way I had to go. I couldn't climb it because some of it was sheer vertical drop of smooth rock with no hand or foot holds. A cave had been dug out though so I entered the cave. Zubat flew above me, disturbed by our movement. I couldn't see so Charmander lead the way with his tail flame.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Ytmin did you ever notice we seem to think alike? hahaha. Anyway Marina99 you can join, I was waiting for you to join (i didn't pm you either, i just had a feeling you would join)

IC: The next morning, Growlithe woke me up. I looked around for any signs of danger, there didn't seem to be any. I looked at Growlithe as I got up and stretched. He led me up the mountain, I had figured he just wanted to start early. But I was wrong because it seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, when we reached another plateau by noon, I could see the peak of the mountain and the plateau was filled with hot water (FYI: Springs, he doesn't know what a hot water spring is! haha). I touched it and it scorched my fingers I then took a drink of it, it seemed to be harmless, other than it was really hot. Growlithe jumped in it and made a big splash. Laughed and said, "BATH!" I took off my clothes and dived into the water.

I soon got used to the water and i washed my body from the dirt and mud from my journey. When I was done, I soaked my clothes to wash them. So I wasn't naked for long, I had Growlithe speed up the drying process and dry them off. I then put my warm clothes back on and we started the journey again. Once we reached the peak it was freezing, I never expected to be cold, Growlithe was feeling the same way, so we quickly made our way down the other side of the mountain. We reached another plateau, by that time it was dark, so we set camp up once more and made a fire, then we fell asleep.

Years
  • OOC: Actually I had noticed. You know what they say, great minds think alike XD

IC: We continued to go further and further into the cave. It was getting deeper and deeper and I could have sworn we were going in the wrong direction. Then suddenly the cave opened up into a huge cavern. It was strange, as if someone had dug this place out. Then I heard a roar. It was loud, made louder by the echos of the cave. I could see eyes in the darkness glowing a dull yellow. "Charmander, Bulbasaur, I'm going to carry you both out of this h***ish place." I grabbed them both and ran out of that place faster than ever before. I turned at every chance, incase whatever was down there was following. I saw light from ahead and got outside again. I had somehow gotten to the other side of the cave. I kept running as fast as I could until I felt I was safe from whatever evil was lurking back there.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • When I got down from the mountain, there was alittle village. I was happy because I thought I finally arrived at Spring Village. When I got to the village I found out quick that it wasn't Spring Village, because I had seen no Sythers or Venasuars. I walked the dirt road and all the people there stood and stared at me. Growlithe was against my leg and he was very tense. "Hello!" I said. "Can you tell me where Spring Village is?" I asked. They just stood staring, they looked terrified.

The Chieftain finally came out and said, "My dear boy! Growlithes are the sign of evil in this village! Now begone with you!"

"I will as soon as you tell me which was Spring Village is!" I yelled back.

"It's that way!" He yelled pointing toward another forest, but it seemed different, the trees where as black as night.

"Fine, I'll go. Come on Growlithe." I said stepping around the chieftain.

"I'm afraid, your going to leave with out that growlithe." He said calmly.

"What do you mean!" I said turning around to face him.

"We have to kill him, he is very very bad luck." He said smiling.

"No." I said standing up straight, there I realized that the people of this village were small.

"I'm afraid I have to insist.' He said as he snapped his fingers. The village people gathered around with swords.

"No. Growlithe you know what to do." I said laughing. Growlithe used smokescreen and we jumped out of the little ring the people made around us. I got out my bow and arrows as the smoke cleared. The people charged at me with red eyes. "WHAT!?" I said jumping back. There little hatchets and swords, which were like needle pokes, expect alot bigger, they drove into my legs.

They chopped up my legs pretty good and the bleeding was getting worse. So I laoded my bow and started killing of the people. Growlithe was alittle smaller than the people and lit them on fire. When we were done we had killed off the whole village. He buried them all and took what food we could get and then pressed on toward the dark forest.

Years
  • OOC: Are you a fair way off Spring Village or are you getting close because I'm sorta basing my movements off yours and I'm running out of places for my guy to go through.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    OC: sorry i mised yesterday, it was **** here...

When i came too, i was in some sort of cell. one of the guys who kidnaped me was sanding outside, at some sort of hi-tech gadget that was large, round, and had difrent coulers for the top and bottom. it looked kinda like a very big apricorn. we had a LOT of apricorns in our garden. my mom makes a good apricorn stew. i looked around for abra. she wasent there.
    "What did you do to my Abra?!?" I screamed at the TS guy.
    "He's right in this ball, they make good holding cells for pok?mon. it seames that thire atacks are weakend while inside."
    i saw ghatly right behind him. within 5 seconds, it was over, and we were free. we ran. fast. or, i ran with abra in my arms and ghastly, who was beginging to glow wihgt, flying ahead.when we finaly stoped, we where in some sort of large, dark forst. i could see water throgh the trees. ghastly, who had evolved to a very large Haunter during the run, was nowhere to be found. i supose hi went back home, he was only faolowing me because he wanted to anyway. i dug some food from my pack, which i had grabed in my way ouy, and we setttled down for the night.

OC: don't wory, that was suposed to be an obviously perimetive ball, it was huge, and you had to put the pok?mon un by hand. and it didn't shrink. i can edit it out if you want thogh-PTKB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back