• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
GIF would become obsolete if browsers would hurry up and support MNG already! The only reason to use GIF is for animation.

Haunter Master said:
yea but when i started t-cards i used PaintBox and it cant open png so i had to use bmp
but now i use Photoshop and i always save as PNG
ALWAYS
and a little offtopic note
10 baby penguins have been saved thanks to me an MM
and MM if its okay with you, may i open a shiny hunter banner shop like your t-card shop
but without sprites
I don't see what exactly you could do in a shop like that. We already have member cards and standardized banners.

Years
i know but i want to make persinolized banners
with their favored shiny
their class, like, "Newb Hunter", "Veteran Hunter"..... stuff like that
it will be like
Metal Mario
Veteran Hunter
ya know like that
i will come up with classes if there are none
depending on how long ago they joined or what page they were on when they first joined
if its okay
ryan said:
Demonta - Welcome to the grandest and most prostigious club in all of PC!
Woot.
I always save things as .gif or .png - Gifs don't kill baby penguins; gifs are nice and can still be very sharp. Our trainer cards are all gifs - and they're effing pro.
yes they are very effing pro and the images MM contructed them from are .PNG, I'm guessing

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Nah, wish I did though. I got it from the same website that has the Trapinch Dance Animation!

Oh yeah, I changed the banner with a custom (although not so great) metallic gradient in the background and I saved it as a PNG. PM me if you want one with the names of the Pokemon you want in it...

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
This banner looks awesome! Oh, and if you were wondering, I needed fifteen posts so Spenser can be my Trainer sprite on my t-card. I love my new trainer card. I will also keep a "list" of Shiny Pokemon I am hunting in my sig. Oh wait! I just had an idea for the banner. Mabey, if you still can, replace Slugma with something else. There's just too much gray in the center.

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Thanks for the compliment tyranisneasle, but just to let you know, the banner is my personal banner (others can use it of course, I just made it with my favs in it) So I'm gonna keep the Slugma there. As I said before, I'll make you a personal one with any pokemon you want!

i know but i want to make persinolized banners
with their favored shiny
their class, like, "Newb Hunter", "Veteran Hunter"..... stuff like that
it will be like
Metal Mario
Veteran Hunter
ya know like that
i will come up with classes if there are none
depending on how long ago they joined or what page they were on when they first joined
if its okay
I'll totally help out with that if you need it! I believe there would be a torrent of people saying stuff like "Can i hav a RAYQUAZA BANNER WITH LOTS OF SHINY RAYQUAZAZ IN IT!!!!11" so I'm willing to help cary the burden.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
well it all depends on what you use
do you use Paint or Photoshop/Imageready
either way yeah you can help
you do sprite banners and i will do render banners
if its okay with MM

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I use both paint and Photoshop. So if you're bushed with rendering, I can help there, but I'll mainly stick to spriting.

That is, if it's okay with MM...

<i>Kobra<I>

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Ugh, I was a member. I told Danyal to unsign me after I found out he lied to me...

ONtopic: It's possible to catch Shinies before I beat the Elite Four right?

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
tyranisneasel said:
This banner looks awesome! Oh, and if you were wondering, I needed fifteen posts so Spenser can be my Trainer sprite on my t-card. I love my new trainer card. I will also keep a "list" of Shiny Pokemon I am hunting in my sig. Oh wait! I just had an idea for the banner. Mabey, if you still can, replace Slugma with something else. There's just too much gray in the center.
I have all the standard sprites already. All you needed to have said was "Spencer" and I'd have had it.

King Kobra said:
I use both paint and Photoshop. So if you're bushed with rendering, I can help there, but I'll mainly stick to spriting.

That is, if it's okay with MM...

<i>Kobra<I>
Sure, sure, you can make your own banners if you like. The reason I made the ones like what me and ryan are using was to try to get something standard and uniform that could go in sigs. Prior to that, we were all just using different random banners like what you've made. I got the idea from SPPF, where, for a very short time (a few days, just before they put in those rank images) their staff all had matching mini-banners in their sigs.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Mmmm... I'll keep that for refrence. I've been searching for a shiny Corphish forever...
Oh wait I have a question. In Emerald, when you meet a shiny pokemon, it does do the star thing, right? I'm only asking because the frickin shiny of Corphish is so close to a regular one that I could have missed it...

Last edited:

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
MetalMario said:
Eww, the purple lips. How terrifying! D:
I know, but he is a Dark/Water type and I, being the Master of Dark Pokemon, must catch him.Do you know anything about the shiny pokemon in Emerald?
Sheesh! After this I hope that I will never have to fish for Corphish again. *Still desparatly searching*
Also, who is the moderator of this post?

Last edited:

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
Years
Hey, does anyone know, if you beed and nidoran (Male) and a nidoran (Female) will you always get a nidoran (Female) egg becuase of the mother type default, or will it be 50/50 male/female.

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
Years
Ive heard that you have a chance of getting either one, but then again im nit sure since ive never done it before.

Years
Angoisse said:
Hey, does anyone know, if you beed and nidoran (Male) and a nidoran (Female) will you always get a nidoran (Female) egg becuase of the mother type default, or will it be 50/50 male/female.

Erm.. i think it would be a random! Erm... how about nidoran and a ditto in theday care center?

Back