• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
I fell asleep quickly, tired as I was....
--
The next morning, my mother woke me up early.
"Terra, here is the list.Be sure to double check-"
"Okay, okay Mom!" I tumbled out of bed, onto the floor.
With that, my mother left me to pack the remaining items.
--
When I was done, a loud hoot came from my bed.I turned and saw that Drift had sa package in her beak.I looked closer and realized what it was.Owl treats."Oops, sorry Drift.But thanks for reminding me." she nipped my hand, and flew back to were she was perched previously."Now time to change....."
I rapidly changed into a blue miniskirt, purple tanktop and sandles, then put my school robes over them.The usal routine.
---
"Hey guys!" I waved to Karli and Josh as I came down to brekfast.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Liadan smiled at MacLeod through her tears.

He's so kind... I'm glad I met him...

"I'm alright, MacLeod... Thank you for asking... I- I just... I have some hurtful memories."

Her emerald eyes shimmered against the light from the glowing candles. The tears could still be seen distantly in the orbs, though she had nearly recovered from the previous state of sadness.

"We'd best find a room... Eh?"

Liadan grinned before walking toward the Leaky Cauldron and signing in for a room. She paid the man the fee of two galleons and turned to smile back at MacLeod before carrying her parcels up to the room she had rented.

-------------

The next morning, Liadan awoke to the imperious rays of sunlight peeking through the open shutters that the adolescent had forgotten to close the night before. Her dreams, however, were not as sunny, for they had been plagued by her memories. The same memories that had caused her breakdown the night before.

Liadan shook these thoughts away as she lifted the soft comforter and sheets and crawled out of the bed, hurriedly dressing in a red sweater and a white skirt. Quickly, she splashed a bit of water on her face and cleaned her teeth furiously fast and gathered her trunk and the cage that enclosed her large, white owl, Lowchen.

As the young adolescent stumbled down the stairs she smiled, walking toward the breakfast area and selecting a shiny apple, happily taking several bites out of it.

I ought to get going... The train is already boarding and King's Cross Station is not as close to the inn as I thought...

Liadan clambered over to the belldesk and returned her key and finally, the girl departed from the Leaky Cauldron, heading to King's Cross. When she arrived at the station, she boarded the kingly Hogwarts Express and found a compartment with no other attendents. Liadan sat on one of the downy booth seats and began leafing through her Transfiguration text.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Zeth walked through the entrance of the train, and sat down, alone. He didn't really care if anyone sat with him, though he did want to see the girl from the other night again, the one who was crying...

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I decided to study while I waited for the train to leave.
I pulled out a book about Care of Magical Creatures, and I suddenly remembered that I was taking this subject. Maybe they would apprciate me bringing Zach and Soraya. I had missed the two Unicorns so much over the summer. I hoped they missed me to.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
At last, my parents dropped Josh and me off at the train station, right at the secret passage.
After the goodbyes had been said, tears shed and noses blown, we went through the passage, then, onto the train.I had brought a couple books, and the rest was in the compartement.Thankful that I didn't have to drag my luggage around, I easily made my way over to a small 'cabin' I knocked on the door, then, pausing, I slowly opened it.Inside was Karli! "Glad I found you." I said as I plopped myself down on the seat oppisite her, putting my books down, then feeling the pockets of my robes to make sure my moneybag and wand were there.They were.Good.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"So son how is that friend of yours? What's her name? um.......it's......ah....Karli that's right! So how is she?" He said as he looked at me.

It just dawned on me that I haven't sent her any form of letter all summer. I hit my head and said, "I really don't know. I haven't sent her a letter all summer."

"I think you should send her right now!" He said laughing.

"What!?" I said looking at him with surprise. "How am I going to do that? I'm flying on Flame remember?"

"I'll send it to her by magic. I'll send it to her hands." He smiled as he brought Cherry close and handed me a peice of parchment and a pen.

I sat it on Flames neck and wrote:

Dear Karli,

I'm sorry I haven't wrote you a letter all summer. I got caught up in Dragon fighting lessens. I hope you know I still love you with all my heart and my heart aches every second I'm away from you. My father said I could go back to Hogwarts, and I'm going there right now. I'll be there for dinner about the third day of school.

Love,
Johann

I handed the letter to him and he zapped it with his wand. It then disappeared and then reappeared in Karlis right hand.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
MacLeod woke the next morning in a dingy room of the Leaky Cauldron. He was groggy and still in a state of shock from the whirlwind events of yesterday...he had come from a distant land alone, wandered about the vast streets of Diagon Alley, and on top of it all, he had met someone who would be his friend, and, he hoped, a guide at Hogwarts. He slowly got up, gripping his aching back as he shakily got to his feet...he had gone to bed earlier than usual but had still not gotten any rest...his dreams were plagued with nightmares, shadowy people and creatures and shady terrors which were still lurking in his mind even in consciousness.

I've got to get out of here quickly, I've got to get on the train! Now where's my map...hmm...

MacLeod fumbled through one of his bags for his map of Diagon Alley, King's Cross Station, and the surrounding areas, quickly put on his robes, and quickly made his way to the Hogwarts Express.

Should I give Liadan her space on the train or meet with her again? He wondered. He hoped that if he found her he wouldn't seem like he was following her everywhere...he was simply excited and wanted to talk with her some more. He took one last look at platform nine and three-quarters, storing the image into his memory, and boarded the train, using a simple floating spell to lift his luggage up with him. He swished his wand, causing the luggage to land, and left the storage department to look for Liadan...

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Liadan sat, mesmerized by the book before her. Already was the girl in the third chapter, reading up on the art of transfiguring teapots. Though, it was more than transfiguration that consumed her. Her thoughts continually reverted to MacLeod.

I do hope that he'll find my compartment...

Her mind silently made wishes that the young male would find her. Suddenly, the train lurched forward, and the Hogwarts Express began its journey to the famed school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back