• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
actually they arent acquaintances, they are my friends so there really is no way you can tell me who my friends are and the pokemon they have... im not trying to be absurd or rude but you are making me sound like a bluff =(... i really did trade for those pokemon from friends...

Aaryn- ok i will be waiting upon acceptance ok...

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOAH! Aaryn. um Im a somewhat new member to u but Ive been here quite a long time.
Anyways on topic. Ive chained 60 roselias and nothing. So Ill still be shiny hunting that pokemon. Ive hatched 138 growlithe eggs. And still no shiny.

Years
ZaChAttAck101: If you're totally confident in them than that'll have to do. Please, just answer me this: are any of them clones? You've been avoiding the issue since I first brought it up.

@Aaryn: Actually, I had a gap in my activity from October through to around March. I kind of convinced myself that I wouldn't post until I found a new shiny, and you know how that goes... :p Yami and Lady Demoonica are also sort of around, but it's been a month or so since we've heard from Ryan.

And please don't tell me your D/P "shiny project" involves extensive use of the Pokéradar, as it's getting really old.

I totally forgot about my balloony friend yesterday. :( I was spending what free time I had chaining my secret shiny and resetting for Rotom.

To Aaryn and anyone else who hasn't been following, my current hunts include:
Sapphire: Nothing currently. Possibly Aron in the Granite Cave.
Fire Red: Anything in the Power Plant. (inactive)
Emerald: Breeding for Chikorita.
Diamond: Soft resetting for Rotom, Drifloon, Aerodactyl, and Pokéradaring a secret target. I'm also very interested in Radaring Absol, Beldum, and a few others if their swarms arise. I always get carp like Spinda and Cubone. -.- I also have several other secret targets lined up should I catch my current.

At SPPF, there's a Shiny Circuit challenge going on, which I sort of started. You must, in order, SR for a shiny fossil, fish a shiny, find a Pokéradar-exclusive shiny, and SR for a legendary. Aerodactyl is for this challenge.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
I have?? im sorry if i did =(...no they aren't because all of them i received from friends personally
=) truthfully

BTW metalmario... i have had my game since april and i havent had a beldum swarm until last week =(...all this time ive been playing pokemon in serch for a beldum swarm i havent gotten 1 until last week and i still havent caught 1 so i just decided to trade for it =(...when i had the japanese version a beldum swarm came like every 2 or 3 days but in the english version it took me forever

Years
I have?? im sorry if i did =(...no they aren't because all of them i received from friends personally
=) truthfully

BTW metalmario... i have had my game since april and i havent had a beldum swarm until last week =(...all this time ive been playing pokemon in serch for a beldum swarm i havent gotten 1 until last week and i still havent caught 1 so i just decided to trade for it =(...when i had the japanese version a beldum swarm came like every 2 or 3 days but in the english version it took me forever
O Rly?

all the shinies i have were cloned and all given to me from a friend who received shinies from other ppl who wanted them cloned!!!
Sorry, but liars are not welcome here.

Yeah, I could've avoided having this get so drawn out by simply picking you up on this at the start, but it was hard to sort things out under all the messy arguments going on by the time I signed in. Plus, you were deliberately clouding the issue. Considering how many times I gave you a chance to just disregard the earlier posts, getting recognized for that large number of shinies must be your primary objective here.

That's not what this club is about. This club is about people who like shinies to the point of being willing to look for them. Since actually being successful is entirely a matter of luck (Take, for instance, Aaryn, who has had a whole lot of luck, and compare him to Ryan, who is every bit as enthusiastic, but has had a terrible run of luck. Both are equally respected club members/owners.), what sense is there in honouring members with lots of shinies more than members with few/none. If you can't understand or accept that (which evidence has shown that you don't), you shouldn't be here anyway.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
im not fake and i wasnt trying to show them off...i wanted to join the club because i wanted to have one of those SHC member cards in my sig showing ppl which shiny pokemon ive collected but if thats how you feel then its fine by me...if you see me as phony then its all up to your interpretation of me

Years
That's not the right reason to join the club either.

You do see where I'm coming from, right? You can see how you're acting shifty and all. You ought to be mature enough to understand why we're skeptical, and you shouldn't get all steamed at the fact. I'd say you may be telling the truth, but I have a hard time trying to figure out which "truth" that is, seeing how you've given us several different stories, alternating between one friend and many friends, and cloning and not cloning.

In fact, I think there ought to be a rule--anyone who can't take club skepticism toward their claims with a grain of salt may not join. I think a rule like that ought to solve 99% of our liar problems. Comments, anyone?

Now, for the good stuff! I always feel bad when reprimanding a liar only to report on how I've gotten yet another new shiny, but...

21-RotomL15b.jpg

I GOT SHINY ROTOM!!! And he's TIMID!! That's 4 for 4 with Synchro! ^o^ More pictures coming soon. And SPPF is down currently, so they won't get the news. This guy will not be counted for the shiny circuit.

Edit: Shiny Album updated with the other two pages and Shiny Dex. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
I am so disappointed I cant get my shiny starter in pokemon ruby and in diamond always my chain to get a shiny brokes and I dont understand why if someone has some tips to me please give it

thanks

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
God Bless Metal Mario... ANyways, Iv'e run out of luck a long time ago... It's been a lot of time since a found my last shiny... boohoo...

When I beat the E4 in diamond i'll be trying to get some shinies, so gimme lets say... all august to train and to get a proper file in diamond, as I'm going on vacation to placecs without internet and I won't be able to post, I'll be playing all I can.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sorry for acting shifty and stuff...im new to this so it would be nice if the situation can be dropped and we start over new because i didnt want any type of arguing going on for this... its the way that everyone has been coming at me with different questions and me giving answers....

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
That's not the right reason to join the club either.

You do see where I'm coming from, right? You can see how you're acting shifty and all. You ought to be mature enough to understand why we're skeptical, and you shouldn't get all steamed at the fact. I'd say you may be telling the truth, but I have a hard time trying to figure out which "truth" that is, seeing how you've given us several different stories, alternating between one friend and many friends, and cloning and not cloning.

In fact, I think there ought to be a rule--anyone who can't take club skepticism toward their claims with a grain of salt may not join. I think a rule like that ought to solve 99% of our liar problems. Comments, anyone?

I think that it should be a rule because people who dont have legit shnies cant take or handle it when people are being skeptical about there so called "collection". And if this user with all the so called traded and cloned shiny pokemon is causing u stress MetalMario then its my fault. I told him to join because he PMed me about the SHC cards and I told him about the club so he joined. I didnt know he would have this much shiny pokemon and probably tell a lie about it and u guys would get skeptical.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
but im not a liar...i think i'll just drop the club then and forget about joining because its not fair on my end

Years
That "tell a lie" bit was a mistake, Dill.

ZaChAttAck101: You may join under the parole conditions. You may request an SHC card once you've hit 30 more posts in the club than you have now. I'm discounting your current posts because most of them are quite defensive, flamey, and non-constructive.

Now, again, onto more important matters, I just caught my secret shiny!! (With the radar, so it's not that amazing.) I was at a 30-chain just racking it up when it showed. I'm continuing the chain and am at 36 right now. The first shiny (I had a spare slot) didn't have the right nature or ability, so I'm trying for another or more. I'll tell you what it is once the chain breaks.

MetalMario is on a Shiny Spree!

Edit: It just broke at 39 on a patch just as good as every other one I used. I've been ignoring the "on an edge" rule because the patch is too small. (barely 9x9)

I'll post pics of the lone shiny and tell you what it is shortly.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats, again, MM. Wonder if this luck will carry on to Chikorita...

As you all know, I'm rather tired of soft resetting for Anorith...it's just the fact that the supsense that I go through while soft resetting for a Pokemon that is a gift (Beldum, Eevee, etc.) isn't very fun to me, lol. I much prefer to find shinies that you actually battle, like a legendary. That way, I can tell if it's shiny while it scrolls across the screen.

Just soft resetting for Turtwig, Latias, and Anorith. I should be reading, but I can never concentrate. However, school is starting again soon, and I'd rather not start if off as a procrastinator again. :D Good luck, everyone.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
ok =)...thanks for the opportunity and i wont make any more disregardments!!! thats a promise

FuFu- i wish you the best of luck because i know you will find that shiny you wanted =)...i believe in you

Years
22-BronzorL15b.jpg

As always, the other pictures are in my Shiny Album.

Bronzor. :D My post at SPPF about catching it is still stuck submitting, so I can't exactly edit a post that isn't there yet.

He's Mild and Heatproof, which is pretty shitty. Yeah, Heatproof is cool for the element of surprise, but it doesn't last, and my opponent would probably be expecting a shiny to have the wrong ability. Mild is just no. Bronzong needs that Defense and usually uses Physical moves.

Fufu: I'd love for it to carry over to Chiko. I haven't been hunting her much, lately, to tell the truth. I don't like having to do trades, and I have to do trades to get back on track with that hunt. There are just so many shinies on D/P that I want and so little time, it's hard to do other stuff!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sweet dood a shiny bronzor...Can someone explain chaining to me because i wanna try with my patience lol??

BTW MM i looked at your album and i was wondering how can a dialga get plus 37 in sp.atk?? thats pretty cool considering the most i ever got in a stat during EV training was 12 =[

Back