• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Pokemon

More Evoltions of Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • I'm against the Light type for several reasons but I'm in no mood for lecturing anybody on how stupid it really is lol. I will say light is basically electric type, and it makes no sense as the opposite of dark since the dark type isn't referring to lighting or brightness. Kind of a stupid, pointless type if you ask me.

I think pokemon will only hurt itself making more pokemon, but it IS fun to think of new ideas if Nintendo keeps making them (which is probably more like a "when")

I'm still waiting for my Houndoom evo >:0 Houndemon please. But yeah, I'm content with how it is now. IMO pokemon peaked in the Advance generation and now is freefalling so meh.

Also I campaign against eeveelutions. They haven't been worthwhile as of late and if they start coming out with Dragon and Steel cats I will probably abandon pokemon lol

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah, and as of the dark light thing. Why are most dark pokemon of a black or darker colored hue? It is the state of being dark , light meaning.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    You should make Dark-type moves effective against Light-type Pokemon, and vice versa - Light-type moves effective against Dark-Type. I think Chansey, Blissey, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss deserves to be Light-type too!
    Eevee new evolution: ??? [Light-type] - I wouldn't give Lighteon its too something(i don't know how to say it)

Last edited:

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Flasheon, I also think there should be a relative of mew of the light type!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i think that these pokemon should evolve:
    relicanth
    torkoal
    qwilfish
    bannete
    weavile
    jynx
    and a third form of the eeveelutions (flareon --> blitzeon, espeon --> mindeon, etc)

there should pre-evolutions of:
    kangaskahn (the baby in its pouch)
    lapras
    tropius
    onix

it would also be cool to have a cosmic type and digital type

Last edited:

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • i think that these pokemon should evolve:
    relicanth
    torkoal
    qwilfish
    bannete
    weavile
    jynx
    and a third form of the eeveelutions (flareon --> blitzeon, espeon --> mindeon, etc)

there should pre-evolutions of:
    kangaskahn (the baby in its pouch)
    lapras
    tropius
    onix

it would also be cool to have a cosmic type and digital type

I think id have to disagree with you on the kangaskahn prevo
    becuase the baby in its pouch looks exactly the same as an adult form of kangaskahn
    So for them to do that is pretty much pointless becuase it would be the same pokemon but smaller =/

And they couldnt change the way it looks well becuase that would be stupid weve already have seen the baby kangaskahn
    So they couldnt just change it all of a sudden.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • a kangaskhan pre-evo would be pretty stupid, i agree.
    and maybe pokes like torkoal should evolve. They're pretty useless now, maybe the evo's will up their game a little bit.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • a kangaskhan pre-evo would be pretty stupid, i agree.
    and maybe pokes like torkoal should evolve. They're pretty useless now, maybe the evo's will up their game a little bit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    For the record this isn't my idea this is someone else's idea and I'm not against any game names that people have said would be good ideas by the way that person gets all the credit.

Anyways here's that person's idea

Legendary Pokemon: One based on the White Tiger which I can't think of a name but its type is more than likely a normal-type but this is just a guess

Black Tortoise like I said I'm good with names and it's probably a ground and grass or water type

Yellow or Red Phoenix, I can't remember which and this one is a fire and flying type again a guess

And of Course the Trio Master which is more than likely to occur, a legendary pokemon based on the Azure Dragon, which is way more than likely to be a dragon-type but I can't think of another type

I've been hearing Light-types all over the place and I think these arguements about these types need to stop, besides like people said this is closely related to electric-types.

By the way here's an idea on a new type, the cosmic-type, I know there have been pokemon that came from outer space or closely related to outer space but there's a good chance this type might go onto them, like when Magnemite became a steel-type still being an electric-type and it's more than likely that the types on some of the pokemon like physic-type could get replaced by cosmic-type, remember this is just a suggestion so don't go all crazy with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    They wouldn't make the baby Kangakhan into Pokemon, Pokemon.com said the baby doesn't count as Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    This is what I think that the fifth generation Pokemon will be(I MADE IT BY MYSELF)

THIS IS WHAT I MADE SO FAR

The starter Pokemon will be a
    Grass - based on a small Dimetrodon. It's final form will be a Spinosaurus
    Fire - based on a Tiger Cub. It's final form will be a Griffin
    Water - based on a baby sea dragon with a dolphin's tail, having only two flipper like hand. (BOTH BASIC AND FINAL FORM)

A pre-evolution of
    Sableye - based on a small imp with sparkle eyes (not a gem).
    Mawile - based on a small imp with a goat-like ears and a big steel horn (NO TEETH! BUT HORNS)

An Evolution of
    Qwilfish - based on a Ocean Sunfish
    This is because it's based on a Life Cycle of A Ocean Sunfish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone agree with me?
    I love to show my sprites but I have to post at least 15 post or more since I'm just a new comer.

ONE MORE THING
    I already made my own fifth generation pokemon. Does anyone knows how to get contact with the Pokemon Company?

ArKannine

Arcanine´s trainer and friend
    Years
  • Ha youl not get it to nintendo not even if...Why would nintendo buy your ideas?She would have to pay you BIG cash!She can hire guys who can also think of an 5th gen and make them sign a contract that says something like, "all that you draw is belong to us for the amount of $_______________________ billion dollars"!
    Its got nicepoke , BTW

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    lol, you're right...but nice pokemon ideas yousuf...they're really cool xD
    Even I couldn't think of something like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    If this is not enough, here some that I thought

- Electric type Zebra Pokemon

- Two fossil Pokemon like a Stegosaurus and Cephalaspis (It's evolved form is a Dunkleosteus-like)

- Normal/Ice type white shaggy dog Pokemon

- Electric/Bug Type Pokemon

- Dragon/Ice Type Pokemon

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • The flame lion can be called flamion!

I drew this pic on paint, it took me 50 seconds
    5th Generation Pokemon

The envolved form of sandslash. It's spikes turned into wings!
    Give it a name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2012
    Flamion is a lame name (im not trying to insult you) it sounds to much like flarion. I think that Meowth should have a baby preevolution and I think that there should be a baby cow or bull or whatever that evolves into tauros or miltank depending on gender.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • I would love to see pokes like delibird , qwilfish , farfetche'd , and even luvdisc get an evolution. I would also lke to see banette evolve into a steel/ghost with levitate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back