• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Pokemon

More Evoltions of Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    They are good, but alot of them look almost exactly like existing Pokemon. For example, the 11th Pokemon was obviously taken off Metapod. Anyways, keep at it! Good job.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    @ yousuf89: cool! i like the idea of the fire starter, and really like the whale with the island on its back (could be water/ground with loads of hp.. cooool)

In general: I hope they do something good with sandshrew, not an evolution AFTER sandslash, but another option for sandshrew to evolve into. like a dark type or grass type

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Yousuf89: I have decided to make you 2nd in Command of this thread. Thanx for the Pics

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    What do you think about these Pokemon

5th Generation Pokemon

it's not done yet, however more are coming soon (including there name and description)

Sorry that the picture is not clear

ZOMGAREALFRYGER O_O

lulz fire-tiger.

lotta peeps seem to think that... and that whale thing is pretty cool (kinda reminds me of Torterra)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Will the Nintendo or Game Freak Company will accept my drawings:nervous:

By the way what do you think about this Pokemon

5th Generation Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Does anyone have any ideas of creating a cute electric pokemon and add for my fifth generation Pokemon

like Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Alrighty, I'm gonna take each type and come up with an eeveelution.
    Normal (It would have better stats than Eevee) : Regulon (from Regular)
    Dark : Grimeon
    Steel : Merceon (yeah, I like this, someone already mentioned it)
    Poison : Cyaneon (From Cyanide)
    Ground : Gaieon (Just rolls off the tongue, from Gaia)
    Rock : Graineon
    Flying : Strateon (From Stratosphere, which is part of the atmosphere)

Alrighty, I lied. I don't have the time to come up with one for each one.

Also, there should be a Garchomp evolution. Why? Because Garchomp is on the verge of being moved to uber, and we need a Garchomp evo that can be seriously used in uber.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Does anyone have any ideas of creating a cute electric pokemon and add for my fifth generation Pokemon

like Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu

a chubby monkey (i dont like the excisting monkeys so far)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2012
    A shuckle evolution that evolves with iron defence it should be normal/steel type.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    A Dragon Eeveelution would be cool. A steel/ghost Pokémon with levitate would be another nice addition with a nice type. No more pre-evos please, they are just useless...

A shuckle evolution that evolves with iron defence it should be normal/steel type.

Are you serious? Shuckle is already noob, that godly defences just don't fit with the crap attack, speed and HP and you want an evolution taking 4x to Fighting? Just leave Shuckle and its underused capacities alone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    does anyone has any idea for the three trios (based on real legend!!!) and also a cat-girl like pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    What do you about these pictures
    5th Generation Pokemon

The first pictures I changed from the 11th picture, while the second picture is an uber pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    HEY killin_kobra WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY IDEAS, UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING ME ON SHOWING THEM TO THE NINTENDO COMPANY?!!
    :(

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    What do you think about these Pokemon

5th Generation Pokemon

it's not done yet, however more are coming soon (including there name and description)

Sorry that the picture is not clear

MY favorite poke on your drawing list is the Electric/Bug type one you made! That would be a wicked sweet pokemon, I would totally use it. Keep up the good work, though dont get too depressed when you notice that probably none of these will be used in the 5th gen by gamefreak.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Does anyone know how I make use with these characters for my Pokemon idea or the legendary trio

5th Generation Pokemon
    5th Generation Pokemon
    5th Generation Pokemon

There are from Ar Tonelico

Or any other anime characters......

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back