• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team centered in : Mismagius

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Line-up:

Ring the Bell @ Leftovers
    252 hp / 112 def / 68 sp.atk / 78 sp.def - Bold - Heatproof
    - Stealth Rock
    - Hypnosis
    - Grass Knot
    - HP [Electric]

The counter to Gyara, Gyara can Taunt Mismagius' attempts to CM and Sub, and setup with DD, so this thing is here to fully stop it. Almost anytime, Gyara is 2HKO'd by HP Electric. One counter to Mismagius -- Eliminated. This serves as dual wall too.

Egg < Fairy < Jetplane @ Leftovers
    252 hp / 144 sp.def / 112 sp.atk - Calm - Serene Grace
    - Thunder Wave
    - Air Slash
    - Aura Sphere
    - Roost

This thing is annoying as hell. Thunder Wave gives some speed support to Mismagius, and then flinch away with Air Slash. Aura Sphere covers resistances to Flying. Roost recovers. Can also absorb some special attacks.

Egg In A Shell @ Leftovers
    20 hp / 252 def / 236 sp.def - Calm
    - Wish
    - Toxic
    - Seismic Toss
    - Ice Beam

The special sponge. 20 hp hits Magic Leftovers Recovery, and 236 sp.def + Calm hits 401 sp.def, an impressive number. Max sp.atk + Nature, Life Orbed, Nasty Plotted Azelf only 3HKO's this if you add Leftovers recovery. Impressive. Toxic adds residual damage. Wish to support Mismagius and Bronzong. This thing stops cold special attackers.

Annoying Bug @ Choice Scarf
    252 atk / 252 spd / 4 hp - Adamant
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn
    - Sleep Talk
    - Stone Edge

The guy right there. The two biggest threats to Mismagius are Weavile and Tyranitar. Close Combat stops cold them. Pursuit rips fleeing Blisseys to shreds. Megahorn is nasty. Stone Edge hits those annoying flyers.

Dracula Is Flying @ Leftovers
    252 hp / 184 def / 72 spd - Impish
    - Taunt
    - Roost
    - Ice Fang
    - Earthquake

Dracula wall xD. This thing stops Heracross cold. Taunt things that want to setup on your face. You can Taunt Skarm and switch immediately to Mismagius. He won't get phazed in the next 3 - 5 turns, so she can set up Sub + Calm Mind and then attack, or find a spot for one Mind. Ice Fang hits the dragons. Earthquake is powerful coming from Dracula. xDD

My Hat Is Better Than Yours @ Leftovers
    252 spd / 140 sp.atk / 116 hp - Timid
    - Shadow Ball
    - Substitute
    - HP Fighting
    - Calm Mind

The team was based in this thing. With the right support, he can find the spot to Sub, CM while they break the sub. Until they don't break, Calm Mind away. Once they break it, you decide if you can do another or start sweepimg. Shadow Ball and HP Fighting away. This thing actually can beat Bliss one-on-one.

Rate this plz!

Last edited:

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Petaya / Salac on CMMismagius, I prefer Salac, goes well with Sub.

I prefer CBCross > Scarf, but meh.

Zong' needs a LOT more Defense. Levitate > Heatproof. I prefer my ground weakness covered, and you can switch out from fire attacks.

40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD is a better spread for Bliss, tbh.

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Petaya / Salac on CMMismagius, I prefer Salac, goes well with Sub. Leftovers : 5 subs usually

I prefer CBCross > Scarf, but meh. Scarf revenge kills Weavy.

Zong' needs a LOT more Defense. He walls pretty good. Levitate > Heatproof. I prefer my ground weakness covered, and you can switch out from fire attacks. I have Togekiss and Mismagius to absorb Ground.

40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD is a better spread for Bliss, tbh. Max Lefties Recovery

Answers in bold. This team is actually working!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Petaya / Salac on CMMismagius, I prefer Salac, goes well with Sub.

I prefer CBCross > Scarf, but meh.

Zong' needs a LOT more Defense. Levitate > Heatproof. I prefer my ground weakness covered, and you can switch out from fire attacks.

40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD is a better spread for Bliss, tbh.

nah, no berry on Mismagius, it functions like CMKou, Sub cm until your sub is unbreakable, so it needs Lefties.

Tbh, as Wish and Aromatherapy is illegal on Bliss and your team cannot absorb status for ass, id say put Sleep Talk >> Pursuit on Hera.

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Answers in bold. This team is actually working!

Still, Levitate is just better. Heatproof Isn't doing much. I wasn't saying you need a ground weakness, and I know you have those pokes. <_<

And really, just PM Dark Azelf, that set IS better. <_<

If you're THAT worried about Weavile, replace Bronzong with Fortress.

Pinch Berries are also an option for Sub, hence, Why I suggested it. <_<

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Still, Levitate is just better. Heatproof Isn't doing much. I wasn't saying you need a ground weakness, and I know you have those pokes. <_<

Look at the team synergy more, heatproof actually is a better option here, as it helps heracross better, doesn't really need a 4th ground immunity. And gives gliscor more of a chance to come in when they earthquake or whatever. Yes, levitate is a better option many times, but what's it really helping here? Heatproof does more...

It's a solid team as far as I see, I like the synergy your providing.

Status support lacks, so yeah try sleep talk on heracross.
    You could also pump some more sp.attack in togekiss for more firepower on the team.

Good luck with the team~

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Weakness

Tyranitar@life Orb
    216 ATT / 96 SP.ATT / 196 Speed
    Naughty Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - ice Beam
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch

w/Speed Passed to it =p, due to no PHazer. [/Nitpick]

Anyways, Im liking that zong set up

Damage: 48.44% - 56.77%

To 212 HP / 0 SP.def gyarados w/HP Electric, nice.

What im gonna suggest is you put 72 speed into Dracula, im going to change my User name to that or Vlad the Impaler, seeing as some people have made clones off my name now. Anyways, 72 speed on Gliscor outspeeds Timid magnezone, Jolly T-Tar and Breloom, the first two can pack HP Ice and Ice Beam respectively. Something to consider.

Also im not sure how common SD Flame Orb Facade heracross is, but ive heard its getting more popularity and it OHKOs Gliscor with Facade after a SD. You need Ice Fang on Gliscor for Dragons, so that leaves Taunt, i would consider Aeriel Ace just for that reason alone, but its not to important, so can be Skipped.

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Look at the team synergy more, heatproof actually is a better option here, as it helps heracross better, doesn't really need a 4th ground immunity. And gives gliscor more of a chance to come in when they earthquake or whatever. Yes, levitate is a better option many times, but what's it really helping here? Heatproof does more...

It's a solid team as far as I see, I like the synergy your providing.

Status support lacks, so yeah try sleep talk on heracross.
    You could also pump some more sp.attack in togekiss for more firepower on the team.

Good luck with the team~

What do you think I did? Sat there? <_< People don't understand me.

You look at it, Physical = Gliscor Special = Blissey. Gliscor actually has EQ, Heatproof is just lol. *PM's Gofre for back-up* <_<

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Sorry but not this time ;)
    Nope, this team needs the fire resist. 3 Ground immunities is more than enough, and nothing can effectively switch into a mence's fireblast for hera if blissey goes down. I actually like heatproof myself.

Most things about the team have been said. Although I'd perfer Modest>Timid on magius. Meh, personal pref really.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    GyaraVire combo can be a threat, so is Sub Garchomp. Infernape also threatens you, your only hope is to hit it with Hypnosis before it's too late. Heatproof isn't worth it if you're not carrying Earthquake with ATK EVs - to revenge kill unsuspecting Heatran and Infernape, who otherwise have a field day with this team.

Nice team overall, annoying Togehax <_<

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    D_A, i liked your suggestion of Sleep Talk in Hera and 72 spd in Gliscor, so, it's in.
    Anyway, who's not weak to that T-Tar ? Hitmontop ?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    D_A, i liked your suggestion of Sleep Talk in Hera and 72 spd in Gliscor, so, it's in.
    Anyway, who's not weak to that T-Tar ? Hitmontop ?

Swampert, or fighters really.

Im just saying be careful of it, every team is weak to something. Im sure Togekiss can take a hit from it, although some do like Stone Edge >> EQ. Im also sure not many people would try and EQ zong, so they will f-blast first in which case you will have to hope Hypnosis doesnt miss or they get smart and EQ you =p

Back