• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • What are you good at?

Right now I'm the only spriter. We have two scripters, but we could always use extra help there.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • Hooray! More Anime-based hacks! Maybe so the hack isn't insanely short you could incorporate the extra long sapecial episode that featured Mewtwo agin.

Danno

Years
  • Done. I'm working on getting some screenshots.

EDIT: @Gold Tom: There's going to be more to this game than just whats in the movie. Its the movie, expanded.
    It'll be good, I promise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Wow, this is one of the more awesome and original ideas I've seen so far. Hope you finish the whole "chain" of movies, I'll be rooting for you.

And yeah, adding on Mewtwo Returns would be fun. Just for completion, why not add on Birth Of Mewtwo, which was previously only a CD drama?

Danno

Years
  • Yeah, about that... I want to finish this one first before making any commitments lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Will you be adding separate sprites for the clone-Starters? They had special markings on them

Danno

Years
  • Not just the starters, all of them. You will have to fight every clone. Difference is, you use your pokemon, not original vs. clone.

Thank god Nurse Joy is the maid at Mewtwo's castle... thet's going to make things so much easier. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    I know all of them are, but those three in particular had special markings, if you remember from the movie =p

So yeah, did you see the edit I made in my first post right as soon as you posted? XD

Danno

Years
  • No, I didnt see it. But now that I DO see it, someone's already doing that.

That was the thing with Ambertwo, right?

@ICE-X: Thanks, you had a part in that too you know lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    From what I gathered, it was sorta like a documentary of Mewtwo's birth and how he was cloned

Anyhow, if you need any ideas or anything, just ask me, I'd love to help out in any way I can

Danno

Years
  • Sure thing, keep in touch! If you get any ideas on how to help, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Are you planning to alter Bulba/Squirt in any way, so they can't evolve or are stronger?

Danno

Years
  • No, not really. I know there is already a Venusaur and Blastoise in Mewtwo's Castle, but I dont really care. If you want a venusaur, go for it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back