• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    I made that Dragonite OW, I like it... you havent seen it's up animation yet.

And as far as Pikachu goes, I kinda know what you mean... it's huge. D/P isnt suited for that I guess.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    Woah!

Now that's something new!

I have never before seen a hack that you start with a high level pokemon!

And a remake of the pokemon first movie on top of that!

That would be interesting if you succeed making it!

I'm gonna try it once the first beta is out!

Danno

Years
    I changed it after yunghove took that video, he has a Machamp. All the others were left out though, because Pikachu knocks them out with one thunder attack in the movie lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Are you going to make pokemon catchable? What use will be fly when the only place you logically are in the movie are on the plain where Donphan guy appears, in that big pokecenter place where the storm starts brewing, and in Mewtwo's castle?

And add them back, those guys are hardly ever used, so it would be awesomer =)

Danno

Years
    I'm gonna add in Pallet town, too.

I've decided that that "big Pokemon Center" is a town based off Viridian.

You have to stop by Pallet Town to get your Charizard before you go to Mewtwo's castle, which would logically be located off the coast of Cinnabar, where you'll also have to go. This will be when Cinnabar is freshly destroyed, correct?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    That sounds fun =)

Still, the guy should have the pokemon he had in the intro battle, they're hardly used xD

Danno

Years
    I thought about it, and theres too slim a chance of winning if they're in there. His two main POKéMON he used are already in, so I think that's sufficient.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Meh, Pikachu > Venomoth, Bulb/Squirt > Golem, Pinsir would just be an even thing xD

Danno

Years
    Right now, its hard to scrape by with Machoke and Donphan, because Raymond (Uncle in the video) has a Super potion. :)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah... can I please be a beta tester. The game looks awesome and it already (almost) has 3 pages if it has 40 posts in each page. This goes into the Hacks Showcase!!!

Danno

Years
    Lemme try that out...

@YankeeX : We already have three Beta testers, I'll let you know if we need any more.

Goalie-35
    Years
    You could actually change the ship that goes to the Seviis tiles into something that looks like a viking ship. Then you could find the script for the ship and yea.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    I want a beta spot too, but I won't be annoying =p

Anyhow, will you make any events happen on the ship? Or will it just be like the Sevii Islands ship, pretty much warps you to the area while you don't do anything on board

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back