• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Technology in Today's World

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Technology has greatly helped this world. Its helped Civilizations from many places modernize there standards. An Example is the Greeks and Romans , Technology in those days were greatly being found ( schools;telescopes;calenders;medicine and other things ).

How do you think technology has effected the world? How do you think it affects your life?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Obviously technology affects my life and the world in basically every way. As the recent blackout in most of the Eastern USA and Ontario has proven just how much we rely on recent technology such as traffic lights, elevators, computers, and even telephones.

...and I just forgot where I was going with that. o_O I'll edit later. XD;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    A whole mighty lot. x_x; If there wasn't electricity, I won't have to go to the school I'm going now, and there's also the internet... and electric lights... and plumbing... basicly everything. And if there was no airplanes, I won't be here either. =D;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • For one how did you make that post? Internet, computer, electricity, telephones. And tons of other stuff to affect life. Technology is every where, just stop and look around to think how much stuff around you was affected by Technology and how that stuff has affected you.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Arcanine said:
    For one how did you make that post? Internet, computer, electricity, telephones. And tons of other stuff to affect life. Technology is every where, just stop and look around to think how much stuff around you was affected by Technology and how that stuff has affected you.
    We did that in Physics class already. lol XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Technology has greatly helped this world. Its helped Civilizations from many places modernize there standards. An Example is the Greeks and Romans , Technology in those days were greatly being found ( schools;telescopes;calenders;medicine and other things ).

How do you think technology has effected the world? How do you think it affects your life?
    Bad: Skyrockecting suicide rates, extreme divorce rates, stress, laziness, and the ever-still-rising difference of classes.

How it has affected my life? Well here in Canada, we have lots of water, and good water too, so I appreciate the sanitation. I've also knowticed video games tend to make your imagination soar!

Good: Sanitation, progress, and more possibilities.

Back