• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Guardian Blue

What Pokemon Should your Rival Start With?

• Entei

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Articuno

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Suicune

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Raiku

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Story
    You wake up after having a dream about a red flying pokemon, you keep going as if the dream never happened and walked downstairs. Your Mom tells you that the Prof wanted to talk to you and you quickly run over to the lab. THe Prof tells you that the evil team of the new region (Name not decided, south of Johto.) have captured and done something with the legendary pokemon that guards the region. After getting your starter pokemon you leave, having a experience with Latios and you end up battling it.

Team
    There is going to be a new team, called the Guardian Theifs. They are determined to steal Pokemon and using them to get to there main goal, Latios and Latias.

Starters: Johto Starters

Rom: Fire Red
    Hack Name: Pokemon Eon Blue
    Started: Yes

Ok, I don't know about the hacks staff, the only one that still talks to me is Someperson2008

Jobs
    Story: Ian758
    Scripting: Looking!! (I can do basic scripting)
    Mapping: Someperson2008
    Spriting: Looking!!
    Title Screen Editing: Looking!
    Beta Testers: Ian758, Looking!
    Idea peoplez: Ian758

I am a noob to Rom hacking so if there are any other BIG jobs then post them and if you want that job also post that in your post!

October 26 2008 Update:
    Ok we decided to use a Ruby Rom instead now so I will have to take screen shots of that! Well Stay tuned!
    I also only changed the color of the ruby OW sprite's hair to kinda blonde, I am a poor spriter so I can't make a special sprite like Zels Shiny Gold OW Sprite so its gonna have to stay like that. I might take a few days and make a really nice OW sprite... not sure hopefully I can get some screen shots soon.

April 20, 2009 Update:
    Well, if anyone had really been following this hack then they should know that we had kinda forgot about the idea but Someperson2008 and I were talking and we decided to start it up again, we are working and are going to use Fire Red, we are starting over from nothing now because we thought of alot better ideas for the game and we are going to make a whole new region, plus a couple secrets that you should be looking forward to!! We are looking for many people to help us with a couple jobs, please support us! Thanks!
    ,Ian758

Support Banners, Come on this hack doesn't look that bad support me!

Made by: Someperson2008

SupporterBanner.jpg
    Made by: Ian758

abc.jpg
    Made by: Ian758

http://ian758hackerstudios.synthasite.com/pokemon-guardian-blue.php

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    First post haha :P. The idea's alright. You could have a guardian red version too, with latias as the starter and you have to save latios or something, that would work out good.

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yea thats what I was Planning to do and I thought that I put that on there but I guess not lol anyway are u gonna take a job?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Yea thats what I was Planning to do and I thought that I put that on there but I guess not lol anyway are u gonna take a job?
    can i make banners? I came up with some good ideas i could make ones out of

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yea!! That would be awesome!!! Please do that and respond!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    here's a banner
    ighlqr.png

HTML:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4056394"][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/ighlqr.png[/IMG][/URL]

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Awesome can you make one that says "Pokemon Guardian Blue Supporter" and "Pokemon Guardian Blue Creater" for me? And Bucky yes there will be gyms sorry for not including that they will be new gym leaders tho... first I have to learn how to change the trainer sprite in battle...

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Gym Leader? Lol im kinda new to this whole deal lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Awesome can you make one that says "Pokemon Guardian Blue Supporter" and "Pokemon Guardian Blue Creater" for me? And Bucky yes there will be gyms sorry for not including that they will be new gym leaders tho... first I have to learn how to change the trainer sprite in battle...
    ok, i will. I'm mapping for my own hack right now though so i'll make one later.

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Oh ok are you done with the whole Pokemon Ruby Version Special Pikachu Edition? Do you know any good scripters that are free right now and can help?

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • to tell the truth i really dont think a legendary is a good pokemon for a starter and then your rival has a "normal" Pokemon...

i think it could work if u have Latios and your rival has Latias or something...

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yea but Latias is gonna be the Pokemon you end up fighting in the end... I could give the rival a pokemon like articuno tho... well yea I will try that!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Oh ok are you done with the whole Pokemon Ruby Version Special Pikachu Edition? Do you know any good scripters that are free right now and can help?
    no, i haven't finished any of the few hacks I have yet lol. Well, I couldn't, because I suck at scripting and can't even memorize how to do a talking script right now, so I can't help you. And, I haven't got a scripter on any of my hacks yet either, so I'll have to post and look for one. You could just PM people that you know are scripters and ask them. They probably would be willing, because this hack doesn't seem like it goes too heavy into scripting, just like new battles with overworlds and that kind of thing, and a little a-starter lol.

Years
  • I can do a little bit of everything except for tiles and title screen editing. Ideas and text editing are my best places.
    PM me if you would like my help :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hey, go edit Latios so it is weaker, so...say...Team whatever was attacking it and then you save it. Yeah, much better than getting it from a weird old Professor who would most likely hook it up to some machine and research it.

BTW:
    I saw your team and...you aren't mapping or scripting. If neither, what kind of hacker are you? A spriter...sure isn't much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Woohoo I finally got Screen Shots!! All of the jobs are still open I have 1 scripter but if another one would like to help that would be GREAT!
    PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot2.png
    PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot28.png
    PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot3.png

PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot5.png
    PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot4.png
    PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot7.png

PokemonGuardianBlueScreenShot6.png
    I think you should hack ruby or sapphire instead(not emerald unless you want it to crash lol), seeing as the events could fit this more and Latios is more leaned towards Hoenn, not Kanto, unless you want to re-map Hoenn on a fire red rom. Also, one of my hacks has a male overworld just like yours old http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155022 . Mine uses a white backpack though, but still...

I'll make your banner later too, if my latias recolor comes out good

Ian758

Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yea im not gonna use R/S cause i could get any good tools for it :( If i could find the tools i may but i also heard its easier to hack is that true?
    Sorry I didn't see ur overworld! Please forgive, (Can I keep it like that?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back