• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewthree

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
  • after the colour problem and the dyslexia problem[spelling] i disided to redo my story as the previous one started in the middle. feel free to correct my spellings.
    Key:
    underline for correction.

a big thanks to Astinus for spell checking my work before it goes on to this thread:)

please comment on the story on this thread although i appreciate the pms i would prefer it to be with the story or as a visitor message if you must tell me directly.

the start my seem a bit odd but is necessary.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Mewthree, the first ever being, can kill a pokemon with just one glare. Said to have the coldest heart of all pokemon when she left them when she was needed most. She is a human and a pokemon.

At first Mewtwo doesn't feel like he belongs, but later finds out he does belong when he get's thrown into Mew's lake turns, silver and is healed. He also unknowingly completes the prophecy about Mewthree's return.And although he deeply loves a human he is saddened by the fact that she hasn't realised it.

Mew was the founder of all non-legendary pokemon. Now there is only three true Mews left the fourth having become a mirage. Shiny Mew also helps her friend Mewtwo bring back Mewthree.

Lugia is the guardian of all pureness. Though he cares for the sea around the bird trio's islands he mainly makes sure that the pureness balance is stable. He will normally only reveal himself to those of the purest hearts.

Ho-oh watches the world form above having vowed never to come back unless pokemon and people are in harmony.

Celebi is the keeper of the forests, only living where humans and nature are at one. He also is master of time travel.

Suicune is the pokemon who keeps water pure. His power over water is not as great as some of legendaries. He is however master of the north wind dashing around but not as fast as Rayquaza.

Mespirit is the being of emotion and thus very playful. She was the one to ask Aruceus for an equally playful friend, who is Mew.

Uxie is the being of knowledge. At first she did not use her powers for she thought it unfair but when Behoof asked to see her eyes and she obliged wiping his mind by doing so she then took advantage of her power locking her self away so she would see no one until the one who could share eyes with her would come.

Azelf is the being of will power. Giving all the ability to think for themselves he rests at the bottom of a lake only emerging in spirit form to play.

Rayquaza is the being assigned to keep comets and meteors for hitting earth. He is the fastest being in existence.

Kyogre and Groudon: one lord of the sea the other lord of land. Each one battles as to who would have the most of their element. This is why the land and sea are in odd places. After no one won, Kyogre returned to her lair and Groudon his.

Dialga and Palkia are the keepers of time and space.

Aruceus is the being who made all but one, his creator. She asked him to make a wonderful world of people and pokemon but never to intervene and so he watched even out side of Ho-Oh's view a secret to everything as those he made can no longer remember him.

Blurb

The pokemon realm is in chaos and it's only hope is.... fast asleep! The new king Ash is under someone else control and the only thing stopping them from having complete control is the resistance. But even they are failing as slowly some of them are vanishing and not coming back.
    Will Star wake up in time or is life in the pokemon realm gone forever as we know it.

Last edited:

star88

Years
  • i know the beginning is not very pokemonish but it is important that it is there.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1: The Beginning

At first the was nothing but then everything came. A light of pure white. The light that started it all. It grew and in the centre of it was two shadowy shapes. One of a dragon and one a girl with wings. Eventually I popped, relishing them into existence. Together they fired their power joining it to make the most powerful magic ever to be. The Dragon's Fire thus became, but that is not all of how its being is.

The girl having used all of her power was fading. The dragon however was not, as dragons powers are unlimited. He was told to take it and make a wonderful world by the girl. The dragon, wise and powerful, saw the girls selfless act and decided to give it to her for she would be a far greater ruler than he ever could. And so he pushed her towards it, ignoring her protests. At the sight of her the flame split into four parts.

"How about we share it. Two parts each," she offered.

But before Gruffin [for that was the dragons name] could answer, the flames shot into the girl. It is still unknown to this day whether or not he had accepted. The girl began to change. Her hair grew longer and turned to the colour of gold. Her eyes turned to the colour of liquid silver and she grew wings that again were the colour of liquid silver. A deep purple clock surrounded her shoulders and she wore a velvet top and mini skirt. On her right hand side there was a sword like no other. A bit like what humans call light sabers except for the fact each colour is unique to the owner and only they can use it. On her left was a pouch that has no limit to what it can hold. When the transformation was done she glowed ever so brightly and the first thing said to her in surprise was "Star" by Gruffin. And that is how she was named and how the realms became. There is eight in total but this story is only about one. The Pokemon realm and it's greatest pokemon. Mewthree.

Star stepped into the pokemon realm and instantly changed. A talisman appeared on her wrist with a picture of a mysterious pokemon on it.

She then decided that she should not create this realm fully so she made Aruceus to do the job for her. Then leaving him to do all the work she went off to make the other realms leaving the pokemon to be what Aruceus chose.

Arcus sighed. The first thing this place needed was a materials substance and time so things could move.

"Dialga, rise you shall govern time, and Palkia, rise you shall govern matter and atoms," Aruceus cried calling the two pokemon into being. He instructed them to make the planets and to sort time and so they obeyed at that time getting along with each other.

The planet looked dull so Kyogre and Groudon were called into existence to make land and sea, Shaymin to give plants and life to the planet and the dog trio and bird trio to look after their elements in their own way. Manaphy was created to keep Kyogre company and Hendrian to keep Groudon company. He then created an egg of which Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf hatched, each looking after what they had been told. Next came Celebi to guard the forests and to help Shaymin.

This is how every thing was for a while until Mespirit got bored.

"Please may you create a being as playful as me so I can play with someone?" Mespirit begged Aruceus.

And being in a kind mood he obliged creating not one pokemon but two mews to keep Mespirit company. Soon there was hundreds of mews all over earth. One day when the very first mew was with the other legends at a meeting a meteor hit earth killing nearly all of the mews there. The last mew, distraught, flew to Mew's Island and wept for all of its lost friends. In it's sorrow the other pokemon came back to life and its tears became the Lake of Life. The energy used to do this was too great for Mew and she began to fade. Her final act was to gift her friends the art of transformation so they could fill out her request.

"Become as many different forms as you can and fill this planet with variety." After Mew's death, Rayquaza and Giartina were made. Rayquaza, the fastest thing to be, so no more deaths like this would ever happen and Gartina to look after the dead. For Aruceus realised that everything must have its time and those who don't are legends who will live on forever.

Star then came back and put people on earth to give pokemon friends.

Then Lugia the pokemon of purity and Ho-oh became along with Darkrai the nightmare pokemon and Creslia the pokemon of good dreams to balance good and evil and finally Jirachi the wish pokemon to tip the balance every so often for a good wish coming true is sometimes good for a world.

After doing this Star fell asleep in Arcus's cave. Her dream was about a red flying pokemon and a blue flying pokemon. When Arcus walked in to see where she was they shot from her dream using his power the have a material form. They then were called Latias and Latios meaning great power in an ancient language.

And that is all for the legends except for the Rigis who are man made, Deoxys who is mutated from a virus and Mewtwo who though was made by humans only exists to fulfill a prophecy. And that was the becoming of the pokemon realm but not the end of the story by far.

Last edited:

star88

Years
  • aw thanks Squirturtle:) you are the first commenter yey:D. i will defiantly keep at it:) glad you see past the problems[ some people at school can't and like to make fun of it hence the timid thing]

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    awesome, looks good so far. keep writing!

star88

Years
  • wow now im realy happy:D looks like people do like it[although i was begining to wonder]
    will give you the next chapter asoon as it is ready[it is very long]

star88

Years
  • thankyou. nope they don't hurt and if you tink that is a lot wait untill chapter 2[im starting it tomorro]

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    At first Mewtwo doesn't feel like he belongs, but later finds out he does belong when he get's thrown into Mew's lake turns, silver and is healed. He also unknowingly completes the prophecy about Mewthree's return.And although he deeply loves a human he is saddened by the fact that she hasn't realised it.
    Just some edits in the prologue, I can Understand it (and it sounds a widdle bit better i think) better and well yah.

star88

Years
  • ok darkwiz i will correct it. thanks for pointing that out. also thanks to mew,darkrai,shaymin and happly halloween to you to. chapter 2 is beeing wrote tomorro and will be up for correction asap:)[it helps my spelling when people correct it as i learn from mistakes exept for i can never get wich right:)]
    well night[ i have had enough for one day without nearly crashing a boat into a humongus cliff because i had problems working out left and right. anoth story prohaps:P]

star88

Years
  • the much awaited chapter 2 is finaly out:) sorry about the delay [ i took a while to write because of school]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 2: Never to be Caught.
    Four years before Ash was born.
    "The torchic and treecko are done. Just need to go to Mudkip Lake and then I am ready for the new trainers," Professor Birch said, checking his pockets. He glanced around trying to work out how close he was to where he needed to be. That was until he got the feeling he was being watched.

In the bushes near-by, unknown to Birch, a shiny mew watched for a few seconds before shooting off to Ninetails's cave to report that he had found her, the great one.

Birch, however, was unaware that he was about to play a part in the realm's biggest secret. He walked straight into the clearing belonging to the Swampert clan. The center of the place was a pond where eight mudkip played. The eight swampert of the clan were in a ring only broken by a string of six mudkips queuing for something in the center. Fourteen of the sixteen marshtomps surrounded this ring. The other two paced up and down as if they were on guard duty.

As he got nearer, Birch could see one mudkip in the center holding a berry. Next to that mudkip sat a girl with the youngest mudkip on her shoulder and the oldest on her knee. She was muttering something in Pokemon to it and hanging a wreath around its neck. This was obviously the mudkip he had come to fetch.

He was spotted by a marshtomp guard and the entire clan minus two formed a tight pack around the girl. The chosen mudkip walked through this and accepted being put into the mini pokeball for the trainer who would choose him to catch it properly from. Birch obliged, but before leaving reasoned with the clan to let him look after the girl.

"She is human and only two. She can't look after herself. Please let me help her!" Birch pleaded. He had been doing so for at least five minuets but the clan had still not made way.

All the while the girl had just sat playing with the smallest mudkip not paying attention to what had being going on. Upon hearing Birch's final plead she looked up at him. She started making her way through the clan towards him to see better. One of the swampert stopped her and said something but backed off at the look in the girl's eyes.

Birch bent down to pick her up and met no resistance. He started walking away taking her with him as the clan chanted what sounded like "Star".

"I will find my Caty," she very stubbornly said to everyone and the Mudkip she had been holding grinned and shot a Hydro Pump into the air. The clan followed suit writing "Good luck Star" for all to see.

Birch smiled and hoped the village would help him as he knew nothing about children.

Six years later

"Star! Help! I'm been attacked by some wild Mightyena!" Birch yelled from down a cliff. It was the second time that month he had managed to upset them.

A girl with long gold hair shot out of the village to where Birch'ss bag sat at the top of the hill.

"Use any of the pokeballs to give them a shock and make them go away," he said but then added upon seeing which she had chosen, "Not the mudkip though!" But it was too late. The mudkip was out and Hydro Pumping the Mightyena. They shot off faster than a snorlax to a humongous feast.

"Thanks again. I don't know what is up with them at the moment," Birch said as he trudged up the hill. As he went to return the Mudkip he got hit by a Hydro Pump. This was why he hadn't wanted the Mudkip out. It hated pokeballs.

There was no way I was going back into that pokeball. I had found Star again and on her shoulder is where I was staying. If Birch tried again he would get a taste of my feelings again. I think Star recognised me from the moment she saw me, but she does now and I think maybe will help me out. I know Birch does. He can't forget the fact my clan followed him and saw him ask about the band. We don't care if it turns her into a pokemon. But trying to take it off! No, he went too far and I Hydro Pumped him right in the face. Then the clan had to go. He knows. He knows.

"I guess Jamie will have to wait for his mudkip then," Birch sighed. No way was he messing with that mudkip. He remembered it now.

"He doesn't need to wait," Star said shooting off.

An hour later, four trays and four new trainers waited for Birch to bring out the pokemon. Well the three boys did. When he entered with two pokeballs one of the boys smugly said, "Looks like Jamie is not getting one then."

"I would rather my sister have the one she was found with and wait then be greedy and want one now," Jamie replied.

The smile went off of the other boy's face. "How come she gets one when she is only eight?" he asked Birch.

"Because she does. Now here is your stuff and now you can go," Birch replied, sending the other boys off.

"You do have a pokemon, Jamie. That ralts we caught by accident didn't want to go. She said she was waiting for you," Star said, handing a pokeball to her adoptive brother.

A few hours later and Star was been taught how to catch pokemon properly by Birch when Star noticed a distressed pokemon's call. Suddenly a kyogre comes shooting out of the bushes into the clearing that Star was in. Birch whipped around in complete shock and was even more stunned when Star tells Caty to surround the kyogre by a wall of water. As he stepped in to stop her he found himself cut of from all three - Star, Caty and the kyogre - by a ring of water.

"Go Caty! Let's Hydro Pump her into the wall!" Star commanded, leaving the kyogre stunned at the power of the move.

No normal baby swampert is this powerful. I will test it with Sheer Cold. Oh, that was a mistake. It is shooting Hydro Pump again. I will end up in a ice wall this time. That girl. She is familiar. Star. That is what the man shouts. I can see her eyes. Silver! That is the mark of a true pokemon master. I know with her I will be safe. A pokeball! She is going to try and catch me. Then I will put up no fight. Silver-eyed Star you win.

Unseen to any one but Star, the kyogre nodded its head slightly in acceptance of its new friend and master. She understood what she had to do. This was why she was here, why she had that bracelet even if she didn't know it yet.

"Go, Type Ball!" Star shouted, tossing a silver pokeball at the kyogre. The pokeball turned blue then pulled the kyogre inside. It didn't even rock. Just clicked. The capture was the quickest ever. No struggle. No trying to get out. The kyogre had let Star have it. Let Star become its owner and leader for thousands of years to come.

Birch finally found his voice a few seconds later. "You have just done the impossible! You can't capture ledgendary pokemon. They are too strong. You can't have-" he stuttered.

"Can't have what?" came a voice from nowhere. A man dressed in black walked into the clearing. "That had better not be my kyogre you have just stolen."

"Who are you?" Birch asked, looking suspicious.

Before the man could answer, Star jumped in first. "He is a pokemon snatcher. He was hunting my kyogre. Looks like your too late for her. Go find something else to do and give up pokemon snatching," she said ferociously.

"I believe that the kyogre is mine. If you want to play petty games and hide it from me then I will have to battle you. If I win I get the kyogre and your pokemon. If I lose you get to keep it and I will give up pokemon snatching," the pokemon snatcher said mockingly.

"Go, Caty. Let's show that snatcher who is in charge!" Star shouted, sending Caty into battle-ready mode once again.

"If that is the way you want to go I admire your courage but that is not going to be enough. Go Dusknoir!" he said sending out his pokemon. "Hey, Dusknoir, remember that combo we have been working on? Well now it is time to use it. Darkness!"

As the move charged up Birch realised what combination it was. The Mudkip couldn't survive that move at the level Caty was. She would be dead if that move hit. He was about to warn Star when the move was fired. Too late.

"Caty!" Star's cry broke the air just as the move hit. It was enough to break anyone's heart.

The smoke cleared. Caty stood there surrounded by a strange glow. Not dead. Very much alive.

"Go, Caty!" Star commanded as the mudkip fired the glowing energy around it at the dusknoir. The dusknoir was knocked straight out. The mudkip glowed again but this time the glow was that of an evolving pokemon.

Caty was changing. Her arms grew longer and stronger. Her legs grew longer too. She grew bigger in general but not so big that she couldn't fit on Star's shoulder.

The glow faded and there stood a swampert. Caty was a mudkip no more.

It has never been known before for a pokemon to evolve straight into its final form but then again no ordinary mudkip could have lived from the attack that Caty had took. Nor could a normal Mudkip help capture a kyogre so perhaps that is why Caty evolved straight. No one will ever know why.

"That is impossible. I must have that pokemon! Go, snatcher ball!" The pokemon snatcher still hadn't given up.

"Caty!" The cry came again as the snatcher closed around Star's first pokemon.

No rock. No twitch. The pokeball just opened again. It was forced open by white light. Caty came out just as the snatcher ball exploded. Magic so powerful protected her. Caty could never ever be owned by anyone else. No pokeball but Star's could ever hold her. And Arceus ensured that. Just one kind act by the pokemon watching all. And nothing was ever to be the same again.

Arcus was shocked at his actions. He had broken his promise. But somehow it was what he was meant to do. Just that one gift to Star. For everything she had done for him. His debt he would soon finish by giving her himself. But that would be much later. After she discovered who she was. Who she is. Who she will always be.

"I won. Give up pokemon snatching as you promised," Star told the snatcher.

"You have impossible power and pokemon. That I can not argue with. You win. I will give up on pokemon snatching forever. But know this. There is more people of my like. More pokemon snatchers. They say Ho-oh will return when all of the snatchers have gone. I believe you will be that person who will stop them all for good." The pokemon snatcher submitted to his fate and left casting into the bin his snatching gear. He was a changed man from now on.

Last edited:

star88

Years
  • well after much nagging [ by myself] i finally typed up chapter 3. i know it is a humongous one so will make the next one shorter [ if i can]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chapter 3: 8 badges and 4 days.

When they got back to Little root they found Jamie waiting for Star. " there you are! Come on Star time we headed off if we want to get to Roxanne's gym before the end of the day." he said.
    Birch sighed, it was just like those to be hurrying off.
    "wow did Caty evolve all ready?" Jamie did a double take before turning to Birch" since it is already nine we had better get going, I promise we will call you when we get there" and with that Jamie and Star set off on their pokemon journey.
    Birch watch them go with a tear in his eye before heading to his laboratory to tell his friend Oak what had happened.

As soon as Birch walked though the door than the phone rang. " Birch something unbelievable has happened" Oak started
    " your telling me!"Birch cut in "Star just caught a legendary and her starter Caty evolved strait into a Swampert."
    " no, that is not what I was going to say. What?" he gave a double take" look I haven't got much time so I will fax you the page I found but be careful with it pokemon are trying to get in here now to get it, so I would scan it into your computer then destroy the original before they realise. I will talk more soon just got to go get rid of some Mightyena, although I don't know why they are here" oak hurriedly said before the phone cut out.

The computer beeped a fax was coming though. Birch clicked the scan bit saved the file and turned over the page Oak had sent him. A howl echoed in the distance and out of the window a pack of mightyena advance towards the lab. Birch tried to tear the paper but it didn't work. Not even setting it a light or putting it though the shredder. Out of desperation he chucked it out of the window at the advancing Mightyena.

The pack got the page. They sat in a circle protecting it. The leader protested as I walked though and took the page, but backed off when he saw who I am. No one messes with Absol. Especially boy Mightyena. Ninetails will be pleased with me. As I started on my long hike back to the hidden cave, the pack dis sided they wanted to protect me and followed. One day Aluther will have the pack taken off of him and run by a girl. That day I will laugh at him. He still thinks I can't look after myself. He will be proven wrong one day.

Birch watched gob smacked as a Absol took the page and marched off with the Mightyena following. He was beginning to wonder if he was involved in a humongous pokemon legend. The succumb stances were similar to that of a legend he had one heard. But how could that little girl from the Mudkip clan be anything to do with the legend of Mewthree. He turned to the computer screen to look at the page info he had saved, and fainted.

Wham! Two young girls collided into each other. " sorry. Oh wait a second are you Roxanne the gym leader here?" Star apologised.
    " it's ok. Your pokemon didn't get hurt did it? And yes I am the gym leader here." Roxanne responded.
    " then I challenge you. If I win does that mean I get my first gym badge?" Star leaped up her eyes glittering with anticipation.
    "um aren't you to young to have a pokemon battle? You only look 8 at the most and most trainer get their pokemon at 10. though as a gym leader I do have to accept every challenger so I guess we can go to the gym and have our match." Roxanne replied a little stunned still.

" Star! There you are are!" Jamie shouted running up to them. "i hope she hasn't been a bother. She is very keen to challenge the gym leader here."

"well actually she just has and we are going to the gym now. Right Roxanne?" Star cut in.

"boy you are fast Missy. Can i have a match too after my sister of course" Jamie said pretending to be stern with his adoptive sister.

" ok lets go to the gym and have the battles before I get any more confused. And are you really brother and sister because if you don't mind me saying, you don't look anything like each other." Roxanne stepped in to take charge.
    " no we aren't really he just calls me sis, Birch found me with the Mudkip clan." Star proudly told Roxanne, keeping in time to her every step.
    At the gym
    "Geodude stand bye for battle!" the gym leader's pokemon came out waiting commands.

"go korgy! Lets show them what we can do." a Kyogre shot out of a pokeball, and hovered in battle ready stance. It was at the moment that the rain began to pour. "so your ability is drizzle, hm we can use that hold your ability until i say" the first command of the battle came.

"how on earth am I so post to beat that! It is a legend and a water type. And how on earth did you catch it? Legendary are uncatchable. Oh ye! the battle is still under way so geodude magnitude." Roxanne reasoned with her self.

"release your ability and use sheer cold at the same time"

the rain pelted down and was hit by the sheer cold turning into ice. It was a magnificent sight. Silver eyed Star is so creative. The Geodude didn't stand a chance. Pelted with ice the magnitude stopped before it hit me and the geodude was out of this battle. But the came the Corsola. I hydropumped it as instructed only to find that corsola's ability was water absorb. i could not beat it with water so would have to use another way. I was called back then for Star had another plan.

I knew water was not an option so what was Star planing. She only had to pokemon any they were both water. Well I am half ground actually. Bingo that is what she wanted, I started to cause an earthquake just before Star asked me to. it shot though the building in waves. Roxanne and Jamie were both holding on to boulders. If they were not coping well then corsola stood no chance. The only one unaffected apart from me was Star. She stood in the middle of chaos unfazed, it was as if she belonged there. Or that she had seen worse. A smile touched her lips as the earthquake stopped and Corsola fainted. Just that one second that the smile flashed there. She changed. Wings appered, liquid silver like her eyes. But the moment pasted and not the faintest trace of the fact that she had once been the power fullest being remained. Well almost, her eyes were that of Mewthree, the picture on her talisman. That is one secret that I will never tell her. She will never know.

Roxanne was breathing heavily on the ground. That earthquake had caught her too. So much power from one so young. Star ran over the help her to her feet. "we all know who the winner is. Even with out the kyogre you would have won easy. I now can understand the fact you caught it. Though a legend is unbeatable you are then one thing the obey." she said hand over her own badge. It would be the first badge that she would see Star get but not the last.

Jamie's battle with Roxanne was no way near as impressive. Although he lost Roxanne had offered him a gym badge. She said "a second later and coral would have fainted to. You deserve that badge as much as Star does." but Jamie refused and said he would win the badge by winning the gym leader and only that way. He was however delighted when Roxanne wanted to go with Star since he would no longer be able to. He offered to keep an eye on the gym until Roxanne's sister came to take over. With this agreed Roxanne set off For Brawly's gym.

The next day after Star had 4 badges she in countered her next pokemon snatcher. Or rather he saw her match with Flanery and decided not to challenge her . Instead he offered her some pokemon that had no home. 2 evees, a charmander, a bulbasaur and a machop. Star asked them if they were really abandoned and after finding out they were offered them the choice to come with her. They gladly accepted and one evee in particular loved water. Roxanne said" pro haps you should evole it into vaporeon. Here I have a water stone"
    and so that is how Vaporeon became one of Star's pokemon. The fait of the others is not over yet.

"Lets go off back to petalburg and see if we can get there today so I can get three badges today." star suggested.
    "how about we go back in to meteor falls and train your new pokemon a bit before so they are strong." Roxanne responded. Roxanne obviously had the better idear because they headed back into meteorfalls.
    A zubat lay on the floor weak from hunger. I could here but couldn't use echo location like the other zubats could. It was completely helpless in most peoples eyes but Star wasn't most people. She immediately ran up to it and ask if she could catch it so she could take it to a pokemon centre and look after it herself.

Although I couldn't see her. Her voice sounded kind. I trusted her from the moment she offered. She promised me she would raise me until I could see and I believed her. I forced my self to nod my head. I guess she must of understood because I was the put into a pokeball and could her discussing with another person which pokemon centre was closest. They decided on the laverage town one and that is were we headed off to.

On the way there machamp decided to evolve because he knew he could trust star. As did the other evee into umbreon. Charmander and ivy were not ready yet. They still needed more proof of Star's skills. That proof would come very rapidly. Quite literally I mean as the one who would help Star prove it came charging up to her chasing a lunatone.

Wham! The lunatone shot into Roxanne. Wham! Chessie charged into Star. " oh I am so majorly sorry I was trying to catch lunatone, since I really want one and was so intent I ran strait into you. I didn't hurt you did I?" Chessie quickly explained and was shocked when lunatone didn't run off as Star reached out to pat it.
    " hi I'm Star. Pleased to meet you Lunatone and your chaser. Fancy coming with me for a pokeblock?" Chessie introduced her self and the group headed for the pokemon centre, lunatone keeping a close eye on Chessie while hiding in between Star and Roxanne.
    When all the pokemon were fully healed the two new found friend disided to battle using only their first pokemon. Both girls got their other pokemon out to watch.
    Roxanne was the judge and the battle between Charizard and Caty commenced. " Caty muddy water"
    " dodge it and use fly"
    the battle field became flooded and scorched as the battle went on never ending. It was like the two were unstoppable when charizard got hit by a air quake. Star and Caty had been Practising this for fortree's gym leader. The move knocked charizard off balance and he got hit by a hydropump. The battle was finally over.
    " good match. I can see you are a strong trainer and since I am giving up to go and do pokemon research, since I have given up on Lunatone, I want you to train and look after splat if you will. He is my ditto." Chessie concluded the match returning one of her pokemon and handing it to Star. " can you do me one other favor. Trade and trade back my kadabra so it evolves. I can help you evolve your machoke at the same time"
    Star accepted and so the girls swapped pokeballs, registered them on their pokedexs and sent out each others pokemon. The two pokemon looked at each other and simultaneously evolved. They were then returned, registered and given back to their trainers.

Lunatone nudged Star and psychicly had a conversation with her. Chessie watched amazed.
    " Lunatone says that he saw how you battled Chessie and wants to help both of us and asked if he could join us." Star told Chessie. She then pulled out a pokeball and held it in fount of Lunatone. Lunatone looked at Chessie and the went into the pokeball. It rocked once and the fell still. Star let Lunatone out. " if you don't mind Lunatone I am going to give you to Chessie because she has been hunting all over for you. I have your pokedex data so it is fine with me that you go to her. The choice is yours though." Star told Lunatone. Lunatone looked at Chessie, Lunatone looked at Chessie's pokemon. Chessie's Nindorino looked at Lunatone. Star and Chessie looked at the two. Nindorino walked to Star. Lunatone went to Chessie. The two girls got the hint. And so Lunatone and Chessie were happy and Nindorino and star were happy.

Two days later and the three girls stood at the mouth of victory road. " I will show you the way though and then you are on your own. I might stay to watch your match if you are lucky though." Chessie teased. She had come with Star on her quest helping her to train her pokemon as well as keeping her company along with Roxanne. The three girls were like sisters and though they didn't know it would be splitting in 4 days and wouldn't see one another for 4 years.

star88

Years
  • please do comment it is much appreciated.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 4: the youngest champion.
    4 days and Star's pokemon were evolved to level they wanted and at the top of their game. Getting though had been easy they had only lingered to train and battle others.
    They walked up to the pokemon league hall, or rather Star ran towards it and the others walked. Until Star heard a distressed pokemon's cry. She hurriedly glanced around looking for the source. Her eyes fell upon at taillow gripped tightly in a ferrow's grasp. The ferrow had a strange camera type collar on it's neck and it's claws were dug in so tightly that blood was beginning to run down the taillow's back. "hey ferrow let that Taillow go or you will be sorry." Star yelled at it. The ferrow looked at her in interest. " you teach that thing a lesson! You have so go to be kidding." a voice cut in. Star glanced around and saw the boys from Birch's lab. They had been given a lift by there cousin, Bruce, who was having a retirement party and Sidney would be his successor. " what are you doing hear anyway, unless you followed Roxanne. Your to weak to even catch a pokemon." they taunted. But then gasped in amazement as Star tossed a pokeball into the air and out came a Kyogre. " you were saying." Star said as she glanced over to the stunned boys. " Korgy relise your ability and use sheer cold." rain fell from the sky over the ferrow turning into hail as it hit the waves of cold. The ferrow dropped the taillow and flew out of range. " we ought to catch you to stop you from hurting other pokemon even though I hate doing that." Star said half to the ferrow, half to herself. A hydropump hit the ferrow at the same time korgy shot into her pokeball. The ferrow looked at the angry swampert and got the message, with a shout of it's name the ferrow flew off back though the time loop to it's master. " now that is one powerful pokemon, I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that. I'm guessing you are here for the elite four?" Bruce had just walked out in time to see the ferrow get hit by Caty's hydropump. " as soon as I know this Taillow is going to be ok then I will challenge them." Star said picking up the Taillow with Caty on her shoulder again. Bruce did a double take, he hadn't noticed Star before. " you?" he burst out laughing, only to be met face to face with two angry Charizards. " you only look about 8 so shouldn't have a pokemon or any badges if your from hoen." he added moving away from the Charizards.
    " hey Charizard it's ok, he wont be laughing when we beat him in battle later." Star unbothered called Charizard back and marched into the pokemon centre of the elite four.
    " come on Roxanne I want to see this match now." Chessie followed Star with her Charizard dragging Roxanne into the building Star had just go in.

"let the other pokemon out in the balcony to see my match, I have the ones in need." Star handed Roxanne a pile of pokeballs before heading to the door man to show her badges to prove that she could battle. Roxanne sighed, what was Star up to only taking Caty and Korgy. She followed Chessie up to the balcony where a big crowd was gathered on the side opposite. Star's and her pokemon joined Chessie's. " looks like Bruce will not battle, lets see how the new guy does." Chessie filled Roxanne in.

Sidney looked at his opponent, beating her would be no trouble. How she had managed to beat the other gym leaders was a mystery but that victory for her would be short lived.
    "mightyena show her who is boss."
    "Caty lets go get them."
    The two pokemon looked at each other, both thinking beating the other would be a piece of cake, but only one was right.
    "Earthquake!" the room shook all but Star and Caty had to gling on to something to even hope to stand. Each new ripple pulled the mightyena into an even deeper sleep. He was well and truly knocked out. The audience was stunned. No one would even thing that this girl was useless. They all could see her power.
    Sidney got up from the floor for the sixth time. Boy this match had been humiliating. A 8year old girl could stand though and earthquake and beat him with one hit ko's every time. This girl had the power to go really far but no one had ever got past Drake since Steven. If she got to battle Drake he was not going to place bets for once. He followed her though to phoebe, he wanted to see all of here matches.

Three matches later and it was Stevens turn to be earthquaked. Caty had been the only pokemon Star had used so far and she didn't even have a scratch.

Metagross was sent out by steven as soon as Star walked though the door. " why on earth are all of you following the challenger? If she has beaten you she doesn't need escorting." Steven said upon catching sight of the other elite members. " I don't want to know how good she is I can find that out for myself. Now Star i believe, are you ready for this match because it is about to start."
    Steven looked his challenger, she looked about 8 and had a Swampert and a Taillow on her shoulder. The Taillow had a bandage around it's wing and looked as though it had come out of the pokemon centre to watch this match. Star only had one pokeball and this was the one in her hand. Surly she hadn't been only using two pokemon. Well, he thought, I will find out soon.

" go Korgy, you and Caty can share this match." Star sent out the pokemon that hadn't been on the balcony like all the others but Caty. The first and last two of Star's pokemon to be caught were to be the first to be used in an elite four battle just like they had in a gym battle.

The room gasped. Most had never seen a legendary pokemon let alone seen one that had been caught. Steven gritted his teeth, he could see how she had beat the others now but he wasn't going to be as easy.
    "meteor mash."
    "release your ability and use sheer cold."
    The two shouts came but before Metagross's move could hit he was knocked back by the hail raining down on him.
    "hydropump."
    Metagross went flying across the room into the wall. With a clank he ended up in a heap on the floor, knocked out from the first move.
    The crowd was cowering behind their chairs[ except for Chessie and Roxanne] by Korgy's third victory when Star called Korgy back. "you can watch if you want but now it's Caty's turn." Star said sending Caty onto the pitch while Korgy hovered next to her.

So this is Star's best pokemon, judging by the Kyogre this pokemon is not going to be easy to beat but you never know.

"Aggron lets go get them." Steven sent his second best pokemon, who had saved his neck in battles a few times, out to meet Caty.
    "Earthquake."
    It felt like the whole island was shaking. Later they found out the whole of Hoen felt it. The only three left standing were of course Star, Caty and Korgy.

With a water quake and a hydropump Steven was beat and completely soaked with water. Hoen's newest champion was eight.

After a long talk Star and Steven dicsided that Star would be champion but Steven would look after the post until Star was old enough to look after it herself. Before Star and her friends headed to go she was presented with an official champion badge, the kind that all of the champions must carry to prove that they are and a present from Steven, a beldum which he said when beldum is fully raised and judged that by Steven himself then Star would be ready to take the job on fully.

Star, Chessie and Roxanne stood by the ferry. It would be leaveing in five minuets for hoen.
    "i will get Oak to sent you a Squirtle over to Fortree city for when you get there. I hope we bump into each other when you come over to kanto. Well I guess this is good bye for now. See you guys." and with that Chessie hurried onto the ferry waveing maddly as it pulled out of the dock.
    Star and Roxanne waved until the ferry was out of sight before turning to say their own good byes. " I have to go back to the gym but this time i'm only going to have rock types. I want you to look after coral. I know you to will help each other fine. Me, goedude, onix and golem will miss you." Roxanne said before heading to her own ferry. Star knew why Roxanne had told here to look after coral. She knew in gyms you couldn't have pokemon that are part their weakness. But Star didn't mind her and coral would get along swimmingly. And so with korgy and Caty Star followed Roxanne's ferry for a bit before turning off in to their own direction.

And that is how just 8 days after getting her first pokemon and her birthday Star became the youngest champion. Though the three friends paths did not cross for a while they still heard of each other or rather the other two felt the effects of Caty's earthquke now and again or saw one another on tv but that is still not the end of this story by far.

Last edited:

star88

Years
  • if this one doesn't make sense now wait untill later on in the story before telling me it doesn't
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 5: dreams that haunt.
    "Star, STAR! STAR WAKE UP!"
    blackness. The voices echoed around. They seem familiar.
    "let go"

"come on Star, your needed."

the black fades just enough for a pink mewtwo like foot to be seen stamping on thin air. A fire wave pulses from where the air was hit. "I said get off!"

"hey it is us, your friends." "come on mistress Star we need you." more voices echo.

A pink three fingered hand rises out of the blackness with a blue aura sphere growing in it. The purple hand of Mewtwo grabs the wrist. "STAR!"
    the sphere vanishes. All of the blackness fades and mewtwo is there. "Mewtwo."

"hey Mistress we are nearly there time you woke up." Mewtwo shook Star awake.
    " you have done it again, don't call me mistress mewtwo." Star sat up, it had just been a dream.
    "yes mistress" came Metwo's usual reply. Star laughed.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is it male of female? U have called it both.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Chapter 5: Dreams That Haunt.
    "Star. STAR! STAR WAKE UP!"
    Blackness. The voices echoed around. They seemed familiar.
    "Let's go."

"Come on, Star. You're needed."

The black faded just enough for a pink mewtwo-like foot to be seen stamping on thin air. A fire wave pulses from where the air was hit. "I said get off!"

"Hey it is us, your friends."

"Come on, mistress Star. We need you."

More voices echo.

A pink three-fingered hand rises out of the blackness with a blue aura sphere growing in it. The purple hand of Mewtwo grabs the wrist.

"STAR!"

The sphere vanishes. All of the blackness fades and Mewtwo is there.

"Mewtwo."

"Hey, Mistress, we are nearly there. Time you woke up." Mewtwo shook Star awake.

"You have done it again. Don't call me 'mistress', Mewtwo." Star sat up. It had just been a dream.

"Yes, mistress," came Mewtwo's usual reply. Star laughed.
    Star! It's been a while! ^_^

I cleaned up your most recent chapter a bit. (If you want to send me your chapters to beta-read again, I'm willing.)

And I'm glad to see you still writing. :) If you want me to, I can read through your other chapters that you posted and comment on them to help you out there too. I'm just leaving you a comment here to tell you that I'm willing to beta-read again, and to correct your recent chapter.

star88

Years
  • thankyou for all of the comments they are much appreciated. the voices in the previous chapter are not specified.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: a rapid introduction.

The Charizard swooped past the koygre, it's rider yelling to the other. They both came down near to where a trap was been set but only one of them walked into it.

" we have been sat here for hours and all of us want a battle. You can only pass if you beat us all at once." the leader of the gang told a 14 year old girl who happened to cross their path.

The girl was surrounded by a gang of 20 boys all having tossed a pokeball and eager for a battle. "since there is a lots of you I will go easy on you. Go Torchic." the girl let the baby pokemon out of it's pokeball. The gang laughed as it feebly hopped around and fell over a rock. "torchiiiick" came it's high pitched voice as it fire blasted the pebble leaving a humongous crater in the ground. The gang gulped in amazement. All except the pychic pokemon were fire blasted in a second. The two pokemon left found shadow claws gashing their faces as they fell back all knocked out. " and that is going easy!?" one of the boys said in amazement.
    "when you have finished playing around we have a job to do."Mewtwo shouted from rayquaza's back. Star returned torchic and lept up to join him. They shot off over the forest that the boys had stopped them from entering.

"are you sure this is the right way Brock?" Ash asked for the hundredth time that day. Brock fished out his map again just to prove it was when. Wham! A girl landed strait in fount of them. she had long yellowy blonde hair with ginger streaks and eyes like liquid silver. her black boots ended just before her knees where black leggings lead up to a velvety purple mini skirt. Though there was belt hooks only a purple pouch that could hold pretty much any thing and some pokeballs hung there. her tight fitting long sleeve top, again velvety and purple had a neck lace made out of a real pokeball hanging loosely over it. There was also a funny talisman showing on her wrist. A pokemon shot out of it's pokeball and there on her shoulder sat Caty in her usual place. " hi i'm Star. Do you happen to be going to the league invitation only challenge to see who is the pokemon master?"
    " we are and with me at your side" wham! Brock never finished he sentence. As he had tried to run over to Star a pokemon had Shot out of it's ball and vinewhiped him over.
    " sorry about him. You wouldn't happen to know how far away victory road is would you?" Dawn stepped over Brock watching the Ivysaur warily.
    "about 100 miles from here." Star told the but upon seeing their down cast faces she added "but if you wait here a while I can give you a lift."
    " if you don't mind me asking. How are you going to give us a lift when you have no means of transport that I can see." May asked. Star just laughed and tossed a pokeball in the air. Korgy shot out showing off the fact that she could hover and cause rain to turn into hail. Ashes gang watched in amazement and wonder but were even more stunned when the hail suddenly stopped.
    Mewtwo neatly landed next to Star and rayquaza flew over to Caty and Korgy to say hi.

" put me down this second or I'll, um I'll, just put me down or you'll be sorry." Misty yelled at the two Taillow holding her. The Taillows looked at each other and dropped her from about 10 feet.

"Misty are you ok." ash asked. Upon seeing her nod he helped her up.
    " thanks ash I missed you lots and lots." Misty told him.
    The Taillows fluttered to Star's shoulder and told her something before flying off.
    Misty flung her arms around ash. "excuse me, can we have to reunions later." Star interrupted almost coldly. Mewtwo noted this. Star was like this every time "Mewtwo." Star interrupted his thought track. " is that everyone except Roxanne?"
    "i believe so mistress." he replayed. Star sighed but didn't comment, she would let it drop this once.
    The ground began to shake. Mewtwo looked suspiciously over to Caty only to find her on Star's shoulder. Before he could even ask, his question was answered for him. A stampede of forest pokemon shoot out of the forest and stood quivering behind Star. Mewtwo was again puzzled for a moment but again his question was answered. A very angry Charizard shoot from the forest before coming to land in fount of Star.

"exactly what part of warn is chase out of the forest and cause a stampede?" Star asked Charizard sternly. But before Charizard could even think of an answer a voice cut in.
    "disobedient pokemon wont help you stop me. Now if I owned that Charizard things would be a different story." a boy only a couple of years older than Star was leaning against a tree.

Everything felt colder. You could see the dislike on Star's pokemon's and Star's face. " what are you doing here. Haven't you torched enough pokemon? Charizard is fine as he is thank you and I will have that chikorita you brought."Star coldly replied.
    "it is no good to be in a rush sis. I will gladly you give you the chikorita since it is worthless rubish." the boy paused to watch the horrified look on the people around. " that is if you can beat my newest successful." he knew he could goad her into doing something daft if he played it right.
    "the try beating Dimonde if you dare Tormie." Star challenged sending out her Sabeleye.
    Tormie responded calling a machop forwards. The machop changed all of a sudden into a misdreavus and used shadowball on the sabeleye. Dimonde seem completely unaffected. "but how ghosts are weak against dark." Tormie asked stunned.
    "actually sabeleye has no weakness." Star pointed out before directing her pokemon to it's attack "dark pulse then shadow claw Dimonde!" the misdreavus was out in two moves. The battle was over before it had begun. Tormie glared at Star before directing one of the other pokemon hovering in the trees to place an injured chikorita infrount of Star before picking up the misdreavus that had just reverted back to a machop. With that he stomped off into the woods.

"who was that?" ash asked.
    "no one that concerns you. This is my battle and only I can win it." Star turned to him looking at him intensely. Ash felt a powerful force probing his mind removing his suspicions about the boy who had just vanished. "Star is that really necessary, this boy can be trusted he has saved many a legend." Mewtwo asked.
    "for now he must say out." Star replied but before anyone else could say anything a swellow appeared surrounded by taillows with Roxanne on it's back.
    "Tani! Roxanne how are you both."Star shouted to her friends. Roxanne got of the swellow and wait for Star to say hello before letting the pokemon choose weather it wanted to stay with it's clan for the composition or go with her. The pokemon choose to fly there with it's clan but then stay with Star. Roxanne and Star said hi briefly, much to misty's disgust because she and ash had not been allowed. " well we had better be going. Charizard return. Tani will you carry the chikorita to their pokecentre. Thanks." Star was giving orders to the pokemon around her." go korgy! Would you mind giving us a lift to the league?" every one but Roxanne and Mewtwo stared in amazement as a kyogre came out of a pokeball and hovered next to Star. The pokemon looked at the humans who it would be carrying. Seeming to be satisfied by this, the kyogre nodded.
    Star and Mewtwo climbed up with out hesitation. Roxanne followed slightly cautiously but soon settled. The others looked at each other and then all followed Brock as he tried to get as close to Star as possible. Caty glared at him so he backed off a little. Only Caty and Mewtwo stayed out of their pokeball's as korgy began to rise before flying off toward the famous elite four of Hoen. Ash sighed to himself, this girl was going to be the toughest opponent yet if she was taking part in the battles, as well as the most interesting it would seem for it was not every day that you met someone who owns legendary pokemon.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • Wow, star! This is pretty good. But, the chapters seem just a bit short-lived...and the parts where the different characters speak should be double spaced more often than just what you've currently done. Otherwise, mewthree is a really compelling fic.

Back