• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium(Tandor) -Need help-

Status
Not open for further replies.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Welcome to Pokemon Uranium(Tandor) thread!

I have been making this game for 3 months now! I did almost all things, i have almost all new pokemons, new maps, caprturing system etc. But i need some help now, i need some scripters to help me with the bag,pokedex,night and day and storage system.

What i need now:
-Scripters(for RPGmaker XP)
-Someone that can do back sprites for scratch pokes
-i need ideas to the plot

Plot idea:
You have 13 years old and you decide to start your pokemon adventure, you go to professor Darus lab and pick your first pokemon, when you go to the second town (still thinking in a name for it) you find Team ying and Team Yang, you discover that them want to control the world using the power of the balance pokemon (Sunaru), and then your adventure starts! You win all badges and then you fight Sunaru...

Workers:
-Only me... :\

Credits:
-Blizzy for starter kit
-Near fantastica for scripts
- i will be adding more soon...

PLZ post here if you want to help, this is a big project with wonderful maps and etc, and no, im not a noob, im just new to THIS forum, soon i will be posting the new pokemons and screenshots.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
what did you use RPGMAKER?whad you use?
by the way,you could just make the pokemon
ICONS instead of the front sprite.
this MUST be your first game or something.plus the forward sprite
looks tiny tiny! no offense,good overworld and mapping

Sizzle3003

Cows = Cool :O
Years
Eh, I would have used the poccil/flameguru starter, its way better
and yea the front is very tiny I can't tell what it is.

jps101

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I don't want to sound harsh, BUT THATS RUBBISH! I think you should talk to Zel and get some ideas, or coolboyman. They ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Actually, youre the rubbish one, look at the date of the post befor yours, its from mid 2007. Im remaking Pokemon Uranium but it now has nothin gmore to do with that, someone close this thread plz...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
jps101, do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for almost a year, it's against the rules >_>
Specially with such "constructive" posts.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back