• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ever-dreaded introduction.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
Years
  • Hmmm... I'm not the greatest at introducing myself..

The name is Heidi.
    Been a fan of Pokemon since the early days. :]
    Kind of got sidetracked for a few years via high school/drama/extracurriculars.
    Soo.. I don't really know what's going on with all the Advanced, D/P stuff.. at least Anime-wise (however, I did watch a bit of one of the new episodes.. and the PUSA voice actors make me want to shoot myself.. X_x). And I don't have much knowledge of anything D/P due to the lack of a Nintendo DS.
    However, I'm pretty familiar with everything beforehand.
    Especially all of the old (R/B/Y/G/S/C) games/Original Anime/etc..

Anywho... since I think I'm sounding boring..
    Basically decided to join and meet others out there who love Pokemon just as I do.. since there is a lack of a fanbase in my personal life here at home, and when it comes down to Pokemon I can feel a little lonesome..

I usually just jump into threads when I join a new forum (haven't done in years, btw) but I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself.
    What the heck, right?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What the heck indeed, and then to heck with everything and go posting mindlessly eating all n00bs in your pa---okay, maybe I'm getting carried away. XD; Anyway...

Hiya Heidi... Mooooooose. :D

Well, I can guarantee you won't feel lonesome with the Pocket Monster aspect of life here at PC, if anything, you'll be overwhelmed. And your introduction is fine, and no need to degrade it saying it was boring, it's always great to get started here in NU/W. \o/

I'm sure you'll have a blast Heidi, welcome.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ah,hi there everyone is so glad you joined PC,including myself ;o,I am sure you'll have a great time here,It looks like you probably already have read the rules so no worries,hope too see you soon,and remember if you need any help just drop by a pm (shoot I have like 1000 pm's to spare)

~Paul

Adam504

Steel Conquistador
    Years
  • Greetings from us here at PC! I really hope you enjoy your time here, and if i can help you with anything, Just ask me. But you didn't sound at all inconfident, and I can relate with you on the no fanbase thing....

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ah, but introductions should be happy times! That was a wonderful intro, Heidi! =P

So welcome to PC! Glad you're taking a chance at another forum, and The PokeCommunity is a great place to do it. You can post to your hearts content on anything that might interest you, so make sure you give everything a quick look! ^_^

It's never boring when a new member joins...especially when they write that much! Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of cool people here. We're very chock-full of them. =P

I'll be seeing you around then...Hope you have a good time!

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Heya. I know what you're talking about... the anime lacks the charm it once possessed. Nice to meet ya ;)

Thanks everyone, and I'm glad to be here. ^_^

I hope to possess D/P sometime in the near future, so I'm sure I'll have questions..
    I've just but recently gotten used to the Hoenn pokemon.. :P

I didn't have much love for thr Hoenn pokemon....... though I'm not saying R/S/E were bad. We'll have to battle when/if you get D/P :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, and I'm glad to be here. ^_^

I hope to possess D/P sometime in the near future, so I'm sure I'll have questions..
    I've just but recently gotten used to the Hoenn pokemon.. :P

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Heidi Moose, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Don't be worried about the new pokemon games and the new anime show because you can catch up in no time. Make sure you read the rules and make a lot of new friends.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Thanks again. ^_^

I should catch up on the new Pokemon here, soon.
    I figured out that I have enough money.
    So I just placed an order for a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond. :classic:

*Hugs package from thousands of miles away*

Back